• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Calling Any Good Guys With Guns!

Aunt Antifa

Vaccinated-American
Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://twitter.com/orinkerr/status/1306145013324083201?s=21

Sincere question: if someone felt their life threatened as this mob approaches them, should they start shooting at them? Covid has killed 200k people. These folks are specifically protesting to be allowed to spread a deadly infection.

If I’m in a car, and I’m surrounded, I was told you just hit the gas. It’s self defense. What if I don’t have a car and just a gun?

Not sure how this stuff with standing your ground works with cars vs guns. Thx.

Sincere question: if someone felt their life threatened as this mob approaches them, should they start shooting at them? Covid has killed 200k people. These folks are specially protesting to be allowed to spread a deadly infection.

If I’m in a car, and I’m surrounded, I was told you just hit the gas. It’s self defense. What if I don’t have a car and just a gun?

This depends on who you are. If you're the right kind of person it's fine, if you're the wrong kind of person it's a crime.

This depends on who you are. If you're the right kind of person it's fine, if you're the wrong kind of person it's a crime.

That makes NO sense.

Another stupid thread.....

The question from Antifa is should I shoot a few kids in a target store because they don't have mask on? Take a wild guess :confused:

Sincere question: if someone felt their life threatened as this mob approaches them, should they start shooting at them? Covid has killed 200k people. These folks are specifically protesting to be allowed to spread a deadly infection.

Yes, you should shoot someone who isn't wearing a mask. Do it today.

Yes, you should shoot someone who isn't wearing a mask. Do it today.

I did see a dude in a MAGA cap thinkin’ bout taking his mask off. -_-

No, really, angry mob: I can begin firing, right? My life is in danger, my family, they are specifically violating laws in their protesting.

We can shoot them all day if they advance on people who fear for their lives? Is this correct?

No, really, angry mob: I can begin firing, right? My life is in danger, my family, they are specifically violating laws in their protesting.

We can shoot them all day if they advance on people who fear for their lives? Is this correct?

Do what you think you need to do. If you feel it's right to shoot someone you think has the kung flu, then go for it.

Do what you think you need to do. If you feel it's right to shoot someone you think has the kung flu, then go for it.

I don’t want to shoot anyone. But if they have Baron’s Revenge Flu, I have every right to protect me and mine.

Why do you keep recasting the scenario to something I”m not talking about? It’s almost like you have taken positions aligned iwth this one but for some reason..for SOME REASON you just don’t see a similarity here.

if someone is surrounded in a car by an angry mob beating on their windshields , why shouldn't they be allowed to escape instead of getting beaten down or worse?

if someone is surrounded in a car by an angry mob beating on their windshields , why shouldn't they be allowed to escape instead of getting beaten down or worse?

I’m sayin!

A crowd protesting = mob. A crowd protesting to spread a disease = violent mob.

I don’t want to shoot anyone. But if they have Baron’s Revenge Flu, I have every right to protect me and mine.

Why do you keep recasting the scenario to something I”m not talking about? It’s almost like you have taken positions aligned iwth this one but for some reason..for SOME REASON you just don’t see a similarity here.

you don't get to shoot unarmed people merely walking around and not even approaching you. if there was reasonable possibility they might assault you then, that's another story. obviously these people are not assaulting other storegoers.

I’m sayin!

A crowd protesting = mob. A crowd protesting to spread a disease = violent mob.

wrong. a crowd protesting by surrounding you and beating on your car windows = violent mob

a crowd walking through a store and not approaching anyone = mob. since they aren't surrounding anyone, can you not stay 6' away from them? I think you can

i mean lets actually do some real reasoning here and stop trying to downplay the actions of actual violent mobs.

but you go ahead and shoot them for that, to make your point. eventually a very LARGE part of our society is going to start shooting back and none of us will like the results.

wrong. a crowd protesting by surrounding you and beating on your car windows = violent mob

a crowd walking through a store and not approaching anyone = mob. since they aren't surrounding anyone, can you not stay 6' away from them? I think you can

i mean lets actually do some real reasoning here and stop trying to downplay the actions of actual violent mobs.

I’m not. The crowd in target is spreading a disease that’s killed 200k Americans. it’s not even close between them and a mob surrounding a car.

I’m not. The crowd in target is spreading a disease that’s killed 200k Americans. it’s not even close between them and a mob surrounding a car.

what the disease has done is irrelevant. by your logic, we should shoot protestors for gathering and spreading the disease. masks or not. masks are not a magical deterrent to covid. you can still catch it through masks. the BEST remedy is social distancing. so are you proposing we shoot gathering crowds for subjecting us to covid and spreading the disease further?

if not, the you see the failure of logic to what you are proposing.

Yes, knock yourself out.

Back
Top Bottom