• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Call Her Admiral Rachel Levine Now

AGENT J

"If you ain't first, you're last"
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Call Her Admiral Rachel Levine Now

Another first for Dr. Rachel Levine, the Biden administration’s assistant secretary for health: The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services announced Tuesday that the nation’s first openly transgender American to be confirmed by the U.S. Senate is now also the first trans four-star officer across any of the eight uniformed services of the United States.Levine, whose job includes being head of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, was ceremonially sworn in as a four-star admiral, making her the highest ranking official in the USPHS Commissioned Corps and also its first-ever female four-star admiral, according to HHS.

“I am humbled to serve as the first female four-star officer of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps and first openly transgender four-star officer across any of the 8 uniformed services,” Levine said in a statement. “This is a momentous occasion and I am pleased to take this role for the impact I can make, and for the historic nature of what it symbolizes. May this appointment be the first of many like it as we create a more inclusive future.

other links

Wow good for her!!! She keeps getting it down at multiple levels.
Im familiar with her because she was PA's physician general unanimously confirmed, then later appointed to PA's health secretary by the governor and unanimously confirmed again by the Pennsylvania State Senate back in 2015
Then The Biden admin called her up and now this . . .

Congrats Admiral Dr. Levine!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great because other than word coming out a while back that she was nominated, I hardly heard a thing about the confirmation until now.

This is great because other than word coming out a while back that she was nominated, I hardly heard a thing about it until now.
Yeah like I said, i was mainly in the loop cause she is a home state girl and many loved her here in her early days and later during her covid broadcasts.

Its was nice to see such top regarded medical professionals and even the state congress speak so highly of her. I mean basically, her record, knowledge and ability forced the respect of some becasue it cant be denied but its awesome to see that bigotry took a back burner.

Yeah like I said, i was mainly in the loop cause she is a home state girl and many loved her here in her early days and later during her covid broadcasts.

Its was nice to see such top regarded medical professionals and even the state congress speak so highly of her. I mean basically, her record, knowledge and ability forced the respect of some becasue it cant be denied but its awesome to see that bigotry took a back burner.
It's nice to see tactile signs of progress.

What about her politics?

What about her politics?
Im unaware of her politics nor do they matter to me as long as she is qualified and does a good job. History and many qualified people seem to think thats the case.

Im familiar with her because she was PA's physician general unanimously confirmed, then later appointed to PA's health secretary by the governor and unanimously confirmed again by the Pennsylvania State Senate back in 2015

Ah...the lady that wouldn't answer a simple question on whether she thinks that doing reassignment surgery in children is OK (which we all know is an answer in itself). It's kinda like how you wouldn't answer a simple question on what makes male and female.

Ah...the lady that wouldn't answer a simple question on whether she thinks that doing reassignment surgery in children is OK (which we all know is an answer in itself). It's kinda like how you wouldn't answer a simple question on what makes male and female.
LMAO???? this is awsome . . . facts and post history prove i factually answered, you making triggered meltdown posts over the facts i presented, not liking the answer and lying about it doesnt change anything.
It just makes it more awesome and entertaining for me and it makes the crying and lying in your posts about it look that much more deliciously stupid and triggered.
I got an idea maybe make 10 more triggered meltdown posts about it in 10 other random threads . . . . . . that will help!
another incoming meltodwn post in 3 . . .2 . . . .
:ROFLMAO:🍿

Im unaware of her politics nor do they matter to me as long as she is qualified and does a good job. History and many qualified people seem to think thats the case.

Her politics don't matter?! What's she 'bringing to the table'? Is she progressive or what?

Her politics don't matter?!
nope not one bit
What's she 'bringing to the table'?
being good at her job and duties asked of her
like i said Im unaware of her politics nor do they matter to me as long as she is qualified and does a good job. History and many qualified people seem to think thats the case.

nope not one bit

Thanks for disqualifying yourself from political discussion. :ROFLMAO:🍿

being good at her job and duties asked of her
like i said Im unaware of her politics nor do they matter to me as long as she is qualified and does a good job. History and many qualified people seem to think thats the case.

Source/context? Because if by children you mean 17+ year olds, then I agree they should be able to decide.

Some of us are not hung up on these things. Why are you?

"Rachel Levine Makes History As 1st Openly Trans Federal Official Confirmed By Senate

The Senate voted Wednesday to confirm Dr. Rachel Levine as assistant secretary for health in the Department of Health and Human Services. The vote is a history-making one: Levine is the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate.
The vote was 52-48 in favor of her confirmation. Levine was previously Pennsylvania's secretary of health, where she led the commonwealth's COVID-19 response. Before the vote, Sen. Patty Murray, D-Wash., urged her colleagues to support Levine's nomination, calling her a "trusted voice" for Pennsylvanians on matters, including opioid prescribing guidelines, health equity and LGBTQ health care. Murray also noted the significance of the vote."I've always said the people in our government should reflect the people it serves, and today we will take a new historic step towards making that a reality. I'm proud to vote for Dr. Levine and incredibly proud of the progress this confirmation will represent, for our country and for transgender people all across it who are watching today," she said.

Levine began her medical career as a pediatrician at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York, and she is a professor at the Penn State College of Medicine, where she teaches on topics such as adolescent medicine, eating disorders and transgender medicine. She is a graduate of Harvard College and the Tulane University School of Medicine."

"Call Her Admiral Rachel Levine Now

Another first for Dr. Rachel Levine, the Biden administration’s assistant secretary for health: The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services announced Tuesday that the nation’s first openly transgender American to be confirmed by the U.S. Senate is now also the first trans four-star officer across any of the eight uniformed services of the United States.Levine, whose job includes being head of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, was ceremonially sworn in as a four-star admiral, making her the highest ranking official in the USPHS Commissioned Corps and also its first-ever female four-star admiral, according to HHS.

“I am humbled to serve as the first female four-star officer of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps and first openly transgender four-star officer across any of the 8 uniformed services,” Levine said in a statement. “This is a momentous occasion and I am pleased to take this role for the impact I can make, and for the historic nature of what it symbolizes. May this appointment be the first of many like it as we create a more inclusive future.

other links

There must be some mistake, they keep calling it, her. There is absolutely no change genetically, that is still a man who simply had cosmetic surgery, there is no physiological change whatsoever, it's mental illness.

More articles from Fox and The Hill
its nice that this is getting out there like it should

There must be some mistake, they keep calling it, her. There is absolutely no change genetically, that is still a man who simply had cosmetic surgery, there is no physiological change whatsoever, it's mental illness.
I know based on the bigoted hate you're spewing here that you don't care but I just wanted to take a moment to point out that the point is going entirely over your head given that you are apparently incapable of understanding the difference between gender and sex (I will not comment and just let others infer as to what that could mean about your mental capacity).

Source/context? Because if by children you mean 17+ year olds, then I agree they should be able to decide.
It was in the congressional hearing when she was questioned by Rand Paul. She kept babbling a non-answer on repeat.

Some of us are not hung up on these things. Why are you?
That you don't care if children have have permanent life-altering surgeries says more about you than anyone else.

Changes nothing that is a man! You can act a fool if you want!! How is communicating the truth hate!
I know based on the bigoted hate you're spewing here that you don't care but I just wanted to take a moment to point out that the point is going entirely over your head given that you are apparently incapable of understanding the difference between gender and sex (I will not comment and just let others infer as to what that could mean about your mental capacity).

You are basing everything on feelings, not science fool!

LMAO???? this is awsome . . . facts and post history prove i factually answered, you making triggered meltdown posts over the facts i presented, not liking the answer and lying about it doesnt change anything.
It just makes it more awesome and entertaining for me and it makes the crying and lying in your posts about it look that much more deliciously stupid and triggered.
I got an idea maybe make 10 more triggered meltdown posts about it in 10 other random threads . . . . . . that will help!
another incoming meltodwn post in 3 . . .2 . . . .
:ROFLMAO:🍿
^---talk about a lack of self-awareness. Look at what you wrote and tell me who is the one having the meltdown. Oh...and you still haven't answered the question.

You sure are triggered about something that's someone else's personal choice.
My issue is, there has been no change biologically so no change period except cosmetically, call it, what it is. His mental illness should disqualify him form his job

Back
Top Bottom