• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Call for Riots/Murder if Zimmerman found Not Guilty

I hope it doesn't happen too, but won't be surprised if it does.

The problem is that the media immediately convicted Zimmerman and said over and over and over and over again that GZ shot TM because he was black. Who was the network that even edited the phone call to make it sound like GZ just wanted to go after him because of his skin color? So the uninformed, low information people already think GZ is guilty without even seeing the trial. When (IF) they hear he's found not guilty, they won't understand why. They'll assume it a miscarriage of justice simply because they'd already made up their mind before the trial even began.

I'm very happy the jury is sequestered and that they are anonymous.

It wouldn't surprise me.

This anonymity will be short lived.

crazytrain.jpg

ALL ABOARD

Choo choo!

choo choo.jpg

Last edited:
If there is rioting it will be "justified" because the trial is less about criminal actions and more about a general racial indictment of black youth culture as a whole. Such an indictment "requires" reparations in whatever form the "injured parties" feel is reasonable.

Such is the culture we have cultivated through decades of "protection", pacification and excuses. We have successfully managed to lower the bar for what is considered to be rational behavior in this kind of situation where pretty much anything can be excused. It should be noted that having successfully reduced black youth culture to this state we, as evidenced by OWS, are now working on doing the same for American culture in general.

I was thinking about this months ago, but the reminder was good to have.... if someone tries to take some kind of third-hand dubious "revenge" out on me and mine because Zimmerman walks, I'll be ready for them.

tombstone17.jpg

This anonymity will be short lived.

Sadly. All it takes is one pro-trayvon fanatic to either take some snap shots of the people in the jury or if he has some brains, hack the sytem to find them out. And if the jury, which I understand is mostly made up of women, finds Z not guilty... I'm afraid riots and murders are going to also get a bit targetted.

This is what the people who have been participating in this whole Trayvon Martin vs Zimmerman case have encouraged. All the people who decided to care about 2 nobody's.

We are a violent hate filled nation. the fringes in both sides want violence. The right wing want violence now the left too.

The fringes want control. Those they can't control they want dead.

Preachers praying for the President to get killed. Black Panthers ready to riot.

The problem is that the media immediately convicted Zimmerman and said over and over and over and over again that GZ shot TM because he was black. Who was the network that even edited the phone call to make it sound like GZ just wanted to go after him because of his skin color? So the uninformed, low information people already think GZ is guilty without even seeing the trial. When (IF) they hear he's found not guilty, they won't understand why. They'll assume it a miscarriage of justice simply because they'd already made up their mind before the trial even began.

NBC is the one.

Racism is alive and well, and what some of these people are saying is the worst form.

It also makes them hyporites. I'm sure in their mind Zimmerman is guilty because they view the issue as "white guy kills black kid for being black and having a hoodie." I guess their reaction to him going free means that the justice system is flawed and biased towards white people. Their solution? Just riot and kill innocent white people in retaliation...

That makes them no better than their view of Zimmerman being a racist that killed someone because of their race.

We are a violent hate filled nation. the fringes in both sides want violence. The right wing want violence now the left too.

Preachers praying for the President to get killed. Black Panthers ready to riot.

I don't want violence, but neither would I shy away from defending my family, myself, my neighbors and my property if necessary.

I don't want violence, but neither would I shy away from defending my family, myself, my neighbors and my property if necessary.

Maybe you don't, but the fringes want blood.

Sadly. All it takes is one pro-trayvon fanatic to either take some snap shots of the people in the jury or if he has some brains, hack the sytem to find them out. And if the jury, which I understand is mostly made up of women, finds Z not guilty... I'm afraid riots and murders are going to also get a bit targetted.

This is what the people who have been participating in this whole Trayvon Martin vs Zimmerman case have encouraged. All the people who decided to care about 2 nobody's.

You had dark musings that riots might happen, etc....what lead, the governor to cave in and appoint a special prosecutor and it's self evident that, the special prosecutor was under enormous pressure to charge and arrest Z......so, she also caved in

Things have reached a sad state when you have a *mob mentality group* telling government wtf to do and how to do it

You had dark musings that riots might happen, etc....what lead, the governor to cave in and appoint a special prosecutor and it's self evident that, the special prosecutor was under enormous pressure to charge and arrest Z......so, she also caved in

Things have reached a sad state when you have a *mob mentality group* telling government wtf to do and how to do it

Yep. It is fortunate that the reason we have a judicial branch independent from the other branches of government is exactly because of this. For it to be independent of public pressure. If you were to have a politician as a judge, he would have hanged Zimmerman a long time ago.

:lamo

I'm thinking you're looking for a promotion to General Awesome...

Huge Call For Riots/Murder of 'Whities' Over Zimmerman Trial if Found Innocent | Global Unrest

There are LOTS of people on Twitter saying this right now. They can tell it's not going the way they wanted it to. I hope this doesn't happen. :(
Three hours earlier.

At least 20 of them at the following.
From Yesterday.
Headline!
‘If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy’: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict

‘If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy’: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict | TheBlaze.com

Or you can go to twitter and do you own search.

https://twitter.com/search?q=kill zimmerman&src=typd

How many out of a Nation?

I don't think it is that bad a problem.
Just some idiots.

Huge Call For Riots/Murder of 'Whities' Over Zimmerman Trial if Found Innocent | Global Unrest

There are LOTS of people on Twitter saying this right now. They can tell it's not going the way they wanted it to. I hope this doesn't happen. :(

Fortunately, Twitter is a social media favored by semi-literate people who are given to sensationalism. I am not saying people who use it are cultural bottom feeders, but I am saying cultural bottom feeders prefer it over other forms of written communication.

If Zimmerman walks will there be any street protests? Sadly, yes. Widespread? No. What will happen if he is conviceted? Same thing, same people. Television "news" is slobbering for violence either way. Broadcast media will do all they can to make it worse. They will play the viewing public like a fine guitar. The viewing public will be suckered in, as they always are.

Declare martial law right before the verdict and shoot any rioters.

This particular negative potential may increase substantially when the Defense presents it's unfavorable evidence with regards to Trayvon Martin's past misdeeds and behavior.

In order to perfect it's claim of "Self Defense" the Defense may believe it needs to show that Martin was the sort of person that would willingly inflict grievous harm upon another, i.e., Zman's fears were not irrational.

Back
Top Bottom