• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Call for Riots/Murder if Zimmerman found Not Guilty

as I thought ... some of you are getting ready to pin that on him as well ... knock yourselves out ...

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he insinuate himself in the discussion early on? If you're going to jump in the pool you have no business complaining about getting wet.

i truely want to believe that justice is in fact blind.

But if Zimmerman is acquitted there might be some out there who would consider this result a repeat of what happened at the trial of the killer of Emmet Till.

LOL~!!!

Yeah, morons and idiots

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he insinuate himself in the discussion early on? If you're going to jump in the pool you have no business complaining about getting wet.

he's not complaining ... but you're being a silly goose ...

In protecting his family and property....absolutely

It's the "manly" thing to do

nah ... there are a lot of insecure guys on these threads, guys who got bullied as kids, who get humiliated at work, who compensate for it by talking guns on threads and how they're going to do this and that to anyone who dares do whatever ... and half of them would shoot themselves in the foot before they shoot anyone else ...

nah ... there are a lot of insecure guys on these threads, guys who got bullied as kids, who get humiliated at work, who compensate for it by talking guns on threads and how they're going to do this and that to anyone who dares do whatever ... and half of them would shoot themselves in the foot before they shoot anyone else ...

Apparently you are imagining things.

Personally I will not be surprised to see riots if Z walks. Consider the source. There will probably be some creepy ass crackers killed.....racist rioters.

i truely want to believe that justice is in fact blind.

But if Zimmerman is acquitted there might be some out there who would consider this result a repeat of what happened at the trial of the killer of Emmet Till.

please don't mention the Till case in the same sentence as this case .... they're very, very different ...

Never underestimate, the instinct to survive in a riot

Never underestimate, the instinct to survive in a riot

I've seen riots ... they're crazy ... when all hell breaks loose, things don't always go the way you imagined ... kinda like soldiers who enter battle for the first time find out I hear ...

I've seen riots ... they're crazy ... when all hell breaks loose, things don't always go the way you imagined ... kinda like soldiers who enter battle for the first time find out I hear ...

Have you been in a riot not "seen" one?

please don't mention the Till case in the same sentence as this case .... they're very, very different ...

Some people are going to go to the bassist of arguments and examples to make their point. The reason for this is that they considered Z guilty of a race crime the day after it hit the news, and would have been just fine if the New Black Panthers killed Z early on. They are the modern reincarnation of a lynch mob.

Obviously you don't know many gun owners. Your opinions about them are as bigoted and uninformed as Archie Bunkers' ignorant views on minorities.

AllFam225.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, gee, another race baiting thread about scary black people coming to attack you.

YAY!

Huge Call For Riots/Murder of 'Whities' Over Zimmerman Trial if Found Innocent | Global Unrest

There are LOTS of people on Twitter saying this right now. They can tell it's not going the way they wanted it to. I hope this doesn't happen. :(

Of course it will happen!

These sorts of riots always do after show trials with a strong racial element result in acquittal in America.

And as always, they will do far, far more damage, cause far more deaths, and result in far more impoverishment in the Black Community than the incident that spawned the trial ever did.

As always, the press and politicians will downplay those costs.

As always, left wing political careers will be monumentally enhanced by association with the riots.

I think you forgot to read and understand the OP

Gee, I think I understood it just fine. Unless it's a gag thread and the other posters missed the joke?

I think some rioting will happen. I live near Sanford, but thankfully, not that close.

I gotta question the OP source. It looks sketchy to me. Could be a couple Poes in those comments.

Back
Top Bottom