• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

California's New Law

No. Minors can and do receive SS. Since you are completely clueless on the subject I will educate you this one time: A minor is anyone who is under the age of 18 years old.
You missed the point. He was satirically hinting that anyone who was under the age of 62 or 65 would not be an adult in your extremist world.
Confession time:
I was a cradle robber then and I am a cradle robber now, too.

I met my second "serious" girlfriend in 1978.
I'd just moved up to Minneapolis to go to college at age nineteen. Diane worked at Snyder's Drugs and I was in there every day for something and couldn't help noticing what a cute little pixie she was.
Before I realized it I was asking her out and then I found out she was only seventeen.
But she'd already been living on her own since age fifteen...no choice in the matter.
We wound up moving in together along with her brother and her best friend who shared the basement bedroom.

I met Karen, my wife, in 1984 when SHE was seventeen. By that point I was now twenty-eight.
But Karen had already enlisted in the Navy and I learned that news on our third date.
Boohoo, poor Jeff...and we both wound up later on in failed marriages, but I carried a little torch for her which lit back up full force after my first marriage fell apart and WE wound up together finally in 1998 and have been together ever since.
But I was chasing her when she was seventeen...I was a goner the second I laid eyes on her back in 1984.
Your wife and I are about the same age. I graduated from HS in 84.

My greatest age difference was a neurologist a few years after my dirovece that I dated when I was 27 and he was 42. It was interesting but it didn't last long because he was too controlling.

I specifically stated the federal government, and their illegal involvement with out healthcare began in June 1965 with the passage of the unconstitutional MediCare/MedicAid. States have the constitutional authority to involve themselves in our healthcare. The federal government does not.
Your opinions of the NY Times are not supported by the facts. The idea that you do not agree with thjem doesn't mean that they are lying, bit instead your source is biased.

Overall, we rate the New York Times Left-Center biased based on word and story selection that moderately favors the left, but highly factual and considered one of the most reliable sources for news information due to proper sourcing and well-respected journalists/editors. The failed fact checks that occurred were on Op-Ed’s and not straight news reporting.

Your opinions of the NY Times are not supported by the facts. The idea that you do not agree with thjem doesn't mean that they are lying, bit instead your source is biased.

You obviously posted this in the wrong thread. Try again.

You obviously posted this in the wrong thread. Try again.
Denial isn't a river in Egypt. Keep trying to spin because maybe there is someone who is gullible enough to believe you.

Could we get back to the law in question and not healthcare. That forum is over there 👉

You missed the point. He was satirically hinting that anyone who was under the age of 62 or 65 would not be an adult in your extremist world.

Your wife and I are about the same age. I graduated from HS in 84.

My greatest age difference was a neurologist a few years after my dirovece that I dated when I was 27 and he was 42. It was interesting but it didn't last long because he was too controlling.

My confession, I offered it because there are times when the thinking on this gets a little too dogmatic and binary.
(Not saying that you're too dogmatic and binary)
In my case, both times, these females were living on their own already and thus "emancipated" to some degree.
Diane was living in a rented house with her brother and his girlfriend and working a full time job and earning her own keep in 1978.
Karen was headed to Navy boot camp three weeks after our third and "final" date back in 1984.

As Karen puts it, at first she just sort of liked me but by the third date we both knew there was a lot of chemistry and she was terrified at the prospect of winding up in a long distance relationship while she was preparing to serve in the Navy.
So...when things began to heat up, she held up a STOP sign.
Okay, maybe not because she wasn't attracted to me, but because she was, I guess.

My first date with Diane actually didn't turn out so well. She was clammed up the entire time, and I thought it was because of something I did wrong, but it turned out it was because she was nervous and shy.
After our first date, I cooled my heels for about a month before working up the courage to try again.
I had to follow her around the drug store for almost a half hour trying to convince her to give it another try.
The second date was a lot more fun, and she opened up about being nervous on the first date.
By the fourth date we knew things were coming to a boil, and then she comes out with the truth about her age, by pointing to an old calendar on her bedroom wall featuring her month and year of birth...seconds before literally pushing me onto her bed.
Sorry, nineteen year old guys maybe aren't equipped to deal with an emotional boost like that sometimes!

And no, I was not her first, nor was I Karen's first either.

I specifically stated the federal government, and their illegal involvement with out healthcare began in June 1965 with the passage of the unconstitutional MediCare/MedicAid. States have the constitutional authority to involve themselves in our healthcare. The federal government does not.
Sure they do.
And according to you, have been involved for 55 yrs.

Sure they do.
And according to you, have been involved for 55 yrs.
I'd like for Glitch to explian how Medicare and Medicaid are unconstitutional, when the SCOTUS has determined otherwise.

(this reply should be quite amusing with multipe strawman created)

I'd like for Glitch to explian how Medicare and Medicaid are unconstitutional, when the SCOTUS has determined otherwise.

I'm still waiting for him to respond to several of us showing that he was completely wrong about his OP....NOT holding my breath, BTW.

Looks like @Glitch decided not to answer.

It is to protect and promote anally raping sex trafficed children in California on behalf of sex traffic pimps.

It is to protect and promote anally raping sex trafficed children in California on behalf of sex traffic pimps.
Is this intended to be sarcasm, or did you fail to read the article or bill?

If you're a Republican and had sex with your girlfriend, when you were 18 and she was 17 or 16, raise your hand.

If you're a Republican and had sex with your girlfriend, when you were 18 and she was 17 or 16, raise your hand.
the significance of this is.....

I never identified as any political party until I was in my 30's or later. Looking back I have always been of a libertarian bent (fiscally conservative, socially liberal). Additionally, all of my GF's were older than me.

Now, the significance of the questions in relationship to the thread?

I never identified as any political party until I was in my 30's or later. Looking back I have always been of a libertarian bent (fiscally conservative, socially liberal). Additionally, all of my GF's were older than me.

Now, the significance of the questions in relationship to the thread?

i just want to see how many Republicans/Social Conservatives/Christians/Trump Foot Soldiers committed Statutory Rape without getting caught.

i just want to see how many Republicans/Social Conservatives/Christians/Trump Foot Soldiers committed Statutory Rape without getting caught.
You'll need to change your age range then. Most states have a 2 to 4 year allowable age gap. For the ages you gave, it wouldn't be statutory rape.

Sent from my cp3705A using Tapatalk

Most states

that's the key part of your post.

so, how many social conservatives here had sex with girls/boys who were 15, 16 and 17yo?

that's the key part of your post.

so, how many social conservatives here had sex with girls/boys who were 15, 16 and 17yo?
I see you had to change your age range. By your original question, only California, New York and Wisconsin would have considered the act statutory rape. Only in lowering the younger's age to 15 were you able to add an additional 15 states.

Again, what is the significance of the question in relationship to the thread?

I see you had to change your age range. By your original question, only California, New York and Wisconsin would have considered the act statutory rape. Only in lowering the younger's age to 15 were you able to add an additional 15 states.

Again, what is the significance of the question in relationship to the thread?

yeah, it's not like New York and Cali and Wisconsin have around 65 MILLION Americans or anything.

now, do 18yo guys have sex with 16yo girls? 15yo girls?

yeah, it's not like New York and Cali and Wisconsin have around 65 MILLION Americans or anything.

now, do 18yo guys have sex with 16yo girls? 15yo girls?
Do 18yo women have sex with 16yo boys? 15yo boys?

You are still avoiding the question. What is the significance of this question, changing as it is, have to do with the thread?

Do 18yo women have sex with 16yo boys? 15yo boys?

You are still avoiding the question. What is the significance of this question, changing as it is, have to do with the thread?

Yes

Dude. Did you miss my answer?

Didn't Obama and the Democrats allow CHILDREN up to the age of 26 years old to stay on their parents health insurance? Next they will be trying anyone under 26 years old as a minor. How truly pathetic.
I guess if you can be charged and tried as an adult at 14 you are an adult not a child in the eyes of the law.

Back
Top Bottom