• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

California's Kamala Harris becomes first Indian-American US senator

His quote in my sig tells you everything you need to know about Mycroft.

I see no ones sig, I have that option turned off, waaaay to much distracting crap in a lot of sigs here. Sorry

Does anyone know if any of Kamala Harris's family or relatives own a 7/11 or Dunkin Donuts?Biden said you can't walk into a 7/11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.

I know, it's almost like if trump and other members of his family contributed to both Kamala and Hillary's campaign and then ran as a republican. Don't you hate it when that kind of stuff happens?

Trump donated to Kamala Harris twice as private citizen: NBC News - Business Insider

No. That's what business people do: donate to both parties ... especially when they have to survive in NY. :lol:

Pamela (Pam)
@sPamelalot06
Replying to
@rosemcgowan
and
@SenKamalaHarris
Republicans and Democrats war over Harvey Weinstein donations

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) is donating the $5,000 she received from Weinstein to Equal Rights Advocates, a women's rights organization based in California, according to press secretary Tyrone Gayle.

Last edited:
You mean like Joe Biden?

Are you claiming Democrats have never nominated someone other than a white male or do you just not understand the discussion you jumped into?

She's a citizen.

she's not african american.

both are true facts.

So she doesn't have African ancestry in your opinion then?

Because she either has African ancestry (which is possible for Jamaican people to have that ancestry, Jamaica is not in some weird bubble) and therefore is an African American, or she has a non-African ancestry and is not and African American.

Ludicrous Nonsense. :yawn:

04-A-Moderate-LI-600.jpg

What is the attack trump supporters think they have here, exactly?

What is the attack trump supporters think they have here, exactly?

That somehow someone can be multiracial or perhaps that black people in Jamaica don't have African heritage?

I don't understand it either.

Why do you think that in 230 years the Democrats are the only party that has run a woman or a mixed-race person for the president and VP ticket?

Is it because there just wasn't a woman or person of color more qualified than people like trump, or could it be that most Republicans are you know... racists?
:lamo

After 230 years and after an announced effort to find a black woman as the VP nominee (an announcement which completely ****s on your narrative and makes this whole thing a ridiculous race driven charade) the democrats finally...after 230 years...pick a black woman...and you **** yourself jumping up and down with glee saying "LOOK!!!! We arent racing ****nuts anymore!!!"

Leftists are a crack up.

Biden has long announced he is making his VP pick be about race and gender above all else.

Leftists demand his VP pick be a black woman.

Biden picks a Jamaican Indian American with Irish ancestry as the "historic" first black woman candidate for VP from a major party (several black women have been on presidential tickets from 3rd parties over the last several decades), holds a news conference making the event be about her gender and race...........and leftists shriek "why does the GOP make this be about race???"

Seriously cant make that **** up.

I reckon the slave owning history of both democrat candidates ancestry wont matter......

I reckon the slave owning history of both democrat candidates ancestry wont matter......

Dear White People:
If you attack a black person for having slavers in their ancestry, there's something very important about that ancestry you're missing and you should think about it before you keep making yourself look like an absolute ****ing monster.

Of course, for some Trump supporters, being an absolute ****ing monster is not new information to the rest of us.

Last edited:
I thought she IS Jamaican?

A mix of Jamaican and Indian, yes. (and, of course, Jamaican has its own historical mixture)

"Multiracial" is not a concept many conservatives are familiar with. Modern genetic profiles have proven that nobody's ancestry is as simple as they thought. Hell, doesn't Ancestry.com literally advertise on this?

After 230 years and after an announced effort to find a black woman as the VP nominee (an announcement which completely ****s on your narrative and makes this whole thing a ridiculous race driven charade) the democrats finally...after 230 years...pick a black woman...and you **** yourself jumping up and down with glee saying "LOOK!!!! We arent racing ****nuts anymore!!!"

I'll have to run your above post though my butthurt translation matrix. Will get back you, once I have a clue what you're ranting about.

I'll have to run your above post though my butthurt translation matrix. Will get back you, once I have a clue what you're ranting about.

I'm not sure which would be more tragic...that you are smart enough to understand it and refuse to acknowledge the stupidity of your comments, or just that you arent smart enough to understand it.

Dear White People:
If you attack a black person for having slavers in their ancestry, there's something very important about that ancestry you're missing and you should think about it before you keep making yourself look like an absolute ****ing monster.

Of course, for some Trump supporters, being an absolute ****ing monster is not new information to the rest of us.
Dear idiot leftists. When you have spent decades ****ting yourself over businesses and people with a history of slave ownership (yes, from hundreds of years ago), you look ****ing stupid whining when the sins you previously **** yourself over are called out by people on your side.

I'm not sure which would be more tragic...that you are smart enough to understand it and refuse to acknowledge the stupidity of your comments, or just that you arent smart enough to understand it.

So ironic now when trumpists realize they've overplayed their bigotry hand and are now reaping what they've sewed!

Dear idiot leftists. When you have spent decades ****ting yourself over businesses and people with a history of slave ownership (yes, from hundreds of years ago), you look ****ing stupid whining when the sins you previously **** yourself over are called out by people on your side.

The...sins of a rape victim? Please, tell us more, Vance.

Back
Top Bottom