• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

California's Kamala Harris becomes first Indian-American US senator

No. I think he's just pointing out the hypocrisy of the liberals.

Did you even read the OP?
Yes I did...and I still don't see the problem. Then again only people with issues about race seem to see these problems..

You do realise that OP linked article is right leaning publication....it is also a rag that has been caught several times printing falsehoods...like when they claimed that the late Steven Hawkins would have died young if he had been treated under universal healthcare...he was British and the NHS saved him...

Again I don't see the problem. The OP article wrote she was the first Indian American elected..yes she was. That she also is African American is hardly unique as that minority has been getting elected for over a century.. But Indian American, not so much.

Sent from my Honor 8X

Don Lemon, aka the dumbest person on television, did a whole thing with how she wasn't "african american" .. which was "ok" with him...but still...

The only people who care are people who care about race. You know...liberals.

Why do you think that in 230 years the Democrats are the only party that has run a woman or a mixed-race person for the president and VP ticket?

Is it because there just wasn't a woman or person of color more qualified than people like trump, or could it be that most Republicans are you know... racists?

The only people who care are people who care about race. You know...liberals.

Then why is it that right wingers keep freaking out over exactly what her heritage is?

Why do you think that in 230 years the Democrats are the only party that has run a woman or a mixed-race person for the president and VP ticket?

Because they are the ones who are hung up about gender and race. They care more about that than the actual qualities of the person.

Hell, look at who they trotted out hoping to be the first female President? Hillary, for god's sake.

And this time they trot out Biden and Harris. Not quite as bad as Hillary, but still bad. A guy with dementia and a woman who is a liar.

Because they are the ones who are hung up about gender and race. They care more about that than the actual qualities of the person.

The only way this claim would be logical is if you think only white men are qualified for the position.

Then why is it that right wingers keep freaking out over exactly what her heritage is?

Who's freaking out?

I'm a conservative and I'm not freaking out.

Why is it such a big deal to you?

Hell, look at who they trotted out hoping to be the first female President? Hillary, for god's sake.

And this time they trot out Biden and Harris. Not quite as bad as Hillary, but still bad. A guy with dementia and a woman who is a liar.

Hillary was much more qualified that the nutcases you are supporting, like trump and gohmert!

I lot of spinning going on in your post in denial of Repulicans' abject racism!

The only way this claim would be logical is if you think only white men are qualified for the position.

Except I don't.

I'll accept anyone as President...as long as they meet MY qualifications. Gender and race aren't among my qualifications.

So the purpose of this thread pointing out that Harris is Indian American is to....?

So the purpose of this thread pointing out that Harris is Indian American is to....?

You should read the OP again.

It is pointing out the liberal hypocrisy.

Hillary was much more qualified that the nutcases you are supporting, like trump and gohmert!

I lot of spinning going on in your post in denial of Repulicans' abject racism!

Now you are starting to babble.

"Gohmert"???

LOL!!

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

Which part? This?
:lamo
That should convince everyone.

Who's freaking out?

I'm a conservative and I'm not freaking out.

Why is it such a big deal to you?

I haven't started multiple threads on the topic. Conservatives have.

Well, we do know Kamala can change to whatever benefits her political situation at any given time ...

chameleons-change-color-to-match-their-surroundings.jpg

Except I don't.

I'll accept anyone as President...as long as they meet MY qualifications. Gender and race aren't among my qualifications.

If conservatives cared more about the actual qualities of the candidate, they'd have nominated someone other than a white dude for president by now.

So you are saying a person that was a successful DA, a State Attorney General and then a US Senator is some sort of hypocrisy because why, because they are a woman, or because she is a woman of Color? Sounds she is highly qualified and a good pick for the VP Position. Why is it if she were a Repub would I think you would think differently.

Its almost as if someone can belong to more than one race!

It's almost as if they're amazed anyone has the temerity, the nerve, the gall, the impudence, to run for office if they arent a white male!

How dare they!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesnt everyone else know their place???? :bs

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

So you are saying a person that was a successful DA, a State Attorney General and then a US Senator is some sort of hypocrisy because why, because they are a woman, or because she is a woman of Color? Sounds she is highly qualified and a good pick for the VP Position. Why is it if she were a Repub would I think you would think differently.

Man, the very first post makes it very clear.

Kamala was touted by the media as "the first Indian-American" and has now "transformed" into "the first female African-American".

:lol:

If conservatives cared more about the actual qualities of the candidate, they'd have nominated someone other than a white dude for president by now.

You mean like Joe Biden?

His quote in my sig tells you everything you need to know about Mycroft.

Man, the very first post makes it very clear.

Kamala was touted by the media as "the first Indian-American" and has now "transformed" into "the first female African-American".

:lol:
She is Both...

Back
Top Bottom