• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

California teacher faces charges after forcibly cutting a student's hair while singing anthem

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
A California high school teacher has lost her job and is facing multiple criminal charges after cellphone video emerged showing her forcibly cutting a student's hair while belting out an incorrect rendition of the National Anthem.

Cellphone video posted to Reddit on Wednesday shows Gieszinger call a male student student to the front of the class. She makes him sit, then cuts chunks of his hair while singing "The Star-Spangled Banner," transposing verses as she sings.

The student moves away, and Gieszinger holds the scissors above her head, demanding that another student come to the front of the class. She can be heard telling students that someone will be chosen if no one volunteers. Gieszinger begins to sing again and darts between desks, lunging at a female student. Gieszinger pulls the female student's long hair to the side as she attempts to cut it. The student yells at her to stop, then joins others fleeing the room.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/08/us/california-haircut-teacher/index.html

Mrs. Edward Scissorhands must have mental issues, was on drugs, or making some odd political statement.

What a lunatic.

The former teacher, Ms. Gieszinger, reportedly has the support of a loving husband. They managed to post a 100K Bond... suggesting the financial wherewithal to hire a private attorney.

I expect no further incarceration, a successful plea tied in with probation and mandatory psychiatric care.

I also expect the student whose hair she cut to receive a settlement with the School Board.

The former teacher, Ms. Gieszinger, reportedly has the support of a loving husband. They managed to post a 100K Bond... suggesting the financial wherewithal to hire a private attorney.

I expect no further incarceration, a successful plea tied in with probation and mandatory psychiatric care.

I also expect the student whose hair she cut to receive a settlement with the School Board.

Students at the high school outside Fresno, California, say the teacher had been acting odd for several days before the incident. Her credentials have reportedly been suspended twice before.

https://www.insideedition.com/husba...ir-cutting-incident-she-must-have-flipped-out

Pathetic. The husband also blames it on stress although there was another reported incident where she moved all the desks to the side of the room and was doing snow angels on the floor.

The love of my life died of creutzfeld Jacobs disease.(CJD).

It is the human form of mad cow/ CWD...

The teachers actions reminded me of some of the completely unpredictable odd behaviour she went through as her brain slowly deteriorated.

For her and her families sake I hope that is not the case, it is a very hard thing to watch...

Back
Top Bottom