• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

California teacher charged with 29 counts of sex crimes against minors

Schism

Destroyer of Propaganda
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
California teacher charged with 29 counts of sex crimes against minors
California prosecutors charged a teacher with nearly 30 counts of child molestation Friday.

Anessa Paige Gower was a teacher at Richmond's Making Waves Academy before she was arrested on Wednesday and hit with 29 child molestation charges by the Contra Costa County District Attorney's Office.

The Richmond Police Department and the Sacramento County Sheriff's Office arrested Gower at Sacramento International Airport as she returned from a trip to Hawaii after seven anonymous minors reported her for engaging in sexual acts, inappropriate touching, and sharing sexually explicit photos, according to the district attorney's office.

Another groomer captured.

Awaiting the first member to politicize this along partisan lines, in 3...2...1...

Quote:

Gower is the second teacher at MWA, which is a combination middle and high school, within the last 10 years to be charged with molesting children. Former teacher and camp counselor Ronald David Guinto is serving a 931-year sentence as a result of his 2017 conviction for molesting boys from 2011 to 2013. The school settled the lawsuit from 12 of Guinto's 15 victims for $10.9 million in 2020.

End quote.

There's an example of some of that "soft on crime" stuff conservatives complain about but don't provide examples of.

Quote:

Gower is the second teacher at MWA, which is a combination middle and high school, within the last 10 years to be charged with molesting children. Former teacher and camp counselor Ronald David Guinto is serving a 931-year sentence as a result of his 2017 conviction for molesting boys from 2011 to 2013. The school settled the lawsuit from 12 of Guinto's 15 victims for $10.9 million in 2020.

End quote.

There's an example of some of that "soft on crime" stuff conservatives complain about but don't provide examples of.

Wow. That school's got real problems.

What is a "groomer?"

I presume Schism is referring to the practice of "grooming," which is the process of an adult gaining a child's trust and confidence while lowering their inhibitions in order to make it easier to take sexual advantage of them.

I presume Schism is referring to the practice of "grooming," which is the process of an adult gaining a child's trust and confidence while lowering their inhibitions in order to make it easier to take sexual advantage of them.

Some people would rather play dumb.

I don't know if it's a sign of the times or just because we have more information via the internet, but I can't remember a time when there have been more female child predators caught than in recent years.

Sadly, this kind of thing has been around a long time. Here is a classic song about another school, another messed up molestation thing. One of the most disturbing songs ever.

This is Jordan, we do what we like
Stay with me, my five year old
Stay with me, play hide and seek
Stay with me, my five year old
And this will stay with you until you die
And I will stay with you until you die
And this is Jordan, we do what we like
This will stay with you until you die
And I will stay with you until you die
Suck daddy, suck daddy, suck daddy

Not sure what the point of this thread is.

If it's to celebrate one child predator being brought to justice, good.

But given the OP writer's history, the OP probably has a political agenda.

Not sure what the point of this thread is.

If it's to celebrate one child predator being brought to justice, good.

But given the OP writer's history, the OP probably has a political agenda.

I just find it odd that so many women teachers are engaging in underage sex. The other thing that struck me is this one is being charged with 29 counts! That's a prolific serial abuser and predator. it's becoming a little too frequent.

Back
Top Bottom