• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

California Sheriff's Deputy was Murdered by Illegal Aliens- Do You Care?

California Sheriff's Deputy was Murdered by Illegal Aliens- Do You Care?

• I'm a Democrat and I do care. Their status does matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Democrat, and I think illegal immigrants should kill Americans, because racism is bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Given the way in which Democrats make excuses for illegal immigrants who commit crime in the USA, and their belief that we shouldn't focus on crime committed by illegal immigrants, I believe it's time to gauge how people feel about the topic.

A federal grand jury in Sacramento on Thursday indicted four men who authorities blame for the death of El Dorado Sheriff’s Deputy Brian Ishmael two weeks ago, part of a concerted effort by federal and local prosecutors to bring maximum penalties against the suspects.

The indictments came as Sheriff John D’Agostini and other law enforcement leaders severely criticized California’s sanctuary state laws for hindering their investigation. D’Agostini also singled out Gov. Gavin Newsom for failing to attend Ishmael’s funeral Tuesday.

“He had an important meeting with PG&E,” the sheriff said. “One morning out of his busy schedule to respect my deputy and his family I don’t think is too much to ask.” D’Agostini’s remarks came during a news conference in Sacramento with U.S. Attorney McGregor Scott and El Dorado County District Attorney Vern Pierson, and officials used the occasion to also lash out at California’s marijuana laws.

They also emphasized that investigators were unable to determine the identity of the alleged gunman for two days because of state law that limits the ability of federal immigration authorities to question county jail inmates.
Access Denied

Given the way in which Democrats make excuses for illegal immigrants who commit crime in the USA, and their belief that we shouldn't focus on crime committed by illegal immigrants, I believe it's time to gauge how people feel about the topic.

Given that’s there isn’t actually a poll, I’d say your premise is rather laughable on multiple levels.

Huh. So you're making light of the death of a LEO in order to, uh, do something or other.

Why do you hate our law enforcement officers?

I'm sure Nancy, Kamala, Gavin & the whole California Dem gang reached out with their condolences.

I am an independent and glad to see all suspects were caught and being held to justice.

You can play the blame game back and forth with your poll regarding Democrats and Republicans but they both have contributed to the current immigration mess and neither have anyreal intention of fixing it anytime soon - not when it give them good political points to point fingers.

1. I live in California.

2. There are almost 800 inmates on Death Row.

3. Although the last time Californians voted on the issue, they backed capital punishment, everyone knows that for all intents and purposes, capital punishment has been abolished in this state.

a. The new governor has publicly stated that he will not allow any more executions anyway.

4. Vicious violent criminals are not stupid: They know that they will never be executed in this state, so murders occur almost every day. Besides, some murderers are let out in a few years or even have the charges reduced.

5. In the coming decades, the violent crime rate will be going through the roof.

Knowing you for over 3 years now, I'd suggest you pick option #1, or option #3 if you're feeling really honest.

Always amusing to watch the swastika brigade pretend to give a **** about innocent people. I guess today it was Hispanics turn to be demonized instead of Muslims or Jews.

1. I live in California.

3. Although the last time Californians voted on the issue, they backed capital punishment, everyone knows that for all intents and purposes, capital punishment has been abolished in this state.

a. The new governor has publicly stated that he will not allow any more executions anyway.

4. Vicious violent criminals are not stupid: They know that they will never be executed in this state, so murders occur almost every day. Besides, some murderers are let out in a few years or even have the charges reduced.

5. In the coming decades, the violent crime rate will be going through the roof.

Having 'worked' w/innumerable 'viscious violent criminals', I can assure you that the DP is the last thing on their minds when they commit crimes. They're not thinking, "Oh, gosh, I can do this and not get executed". They murder despite the DP, as those on death row clearly demonstrate.

There fixed it for you.

Actually, I only agree partially with liberals. In the past decade or so, they've moved a little too much toward the dark side. The crap that they pulled in the last election pissed this poster to the max. Personally, I wouldn't vote for Joe Biden if he was running for mayor.

Your poll is about as dumb as any.

For the question - I care a person was murdered. I don't care about the murderers immigration status or the victims occupation.

Along with illegal immigration you get a lot of criminals pushed across the US border. None of these people are vetted at all, and I'm sure governments like Mexico are taking advantage of the situation to rid themselves of a lot of bad actors. Just like Castro did. So these crimes shouldn't surprise anybody. You get what you incentivize.

I am an independent and glad to see all suspects were caught and being held to justice.

You can play the blame game back and forth with your poll regarding Democrats and Republicans but they both have contributed to the current immigration mess and neither have anyreal intention of fixing it anytime soon - not when it give them good political points to point fingers.

Ok. As an independent, do you care if illegal immigrants murder Americans, or do you disregard immigration status being something we should consider?

1. I live in California.

You're gonna need a source for that claim.

Along with illegal immigration you get a lot of criminals pushed across the US border. None of these people are vetted at all, and I'm sure governments like Mexico are taking advantage of the situation to rid themselves of a lot of bad actors. Just like Castro did. So these crimes shouldn't surprise anybody. You get what you incentivize.

I guess that explains why Americans have been dying in combat for almost 20 years.

Given that most cops that are killed on duty are killed by good old American citizens, your post is ridiculously stupid.

The state of California actually tried to hide the fact that the killers were illegal aliens from the investigators. The county sheriff had to go directly to the state attorney general and convince him to allow ICE and federal authorities to get involved. They were hidden for political reasons most likely, as the state government dies not want to bring attention to crime by illegals. No word yet as to whether these were DACA illegals.

So much for the big lie that illegals identities are only obscured for “big crimes”.

Re: the illegal marijuana is because California jacked up the price so much illegal weed outsells it.

Having 'worked' w/innumerable 'viscious violent criminals', I can assure you that the DP is the last thing on their minds when they commit crimes. They're not thinking, "Oh, gosh, I can do this and not get executed". They murder despite the DP, as those on death row clearly demonstrate.

Why are you sticking up for the people who killed the cop?

Last edited:
I guess that explains why Americans have been dying in combat for almost 20 years.

WTF? You lost me there. Please expand on this. How exactly is it connected to crimes and illegal immigration?

1. I live in California.

Texas has a higher murder rate than California and they have the death penalty. In fact, over half the states in the country have a higher murder rate than California and many of them also have the death penalty. That would suggest that the death penalty is not as much of deterrent to violent crime as some would like to believe.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/murder-rate-by-state/

"...In a state-by- state analysis, The Times found that during the last 20 years, the homicide rate in states with the death penalty has been 48 percent to 101 percent higher than in states without the death penalty..."

States With No Death Penalty Share Lower Homicide Rates | Death Penalty Information Center

Maybe you should be glad that California doesn't have a death penalty.

Back
Top Bottom