• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

California Organizers Cancel Women's March Due to 'Overwhelmingly White' Participants

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
EUREKA, Calif. (KRCR) — The organizers of the annual Women's March have decided not to hold a rally in Eureka on Jan. 19, as previously planned, because they say participants do not represent the diversity of the area.

"This decision was made after many conversations between local social-change organizers and supporters of the march," organizers said in a press release.

https://local12.com/news/nation-wor...n-19-due-to-overwhelmingly-white-participants

The latest census puts Humboldt County's white non-Hispanic population at 81%. So it only makes sense that a Women's March event in county seat Eureka would draw a majority of white participants.

Previous stories have chronicled allegations of antisemitism on behalf of some of the founders of the Women's March movement.

Sorry white and Jewish women, no march for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
The latest census puts Humboldt County's white non-Hispanic population at 81%. So it only makes sense that a Women's March event in county seat Eureka would draw a majority of white participants.

Previous stories have chronicled allegations of antisemitism on behalf of some of the founders of the Women's March movement.

One step closer to UTOPIA we go....

HIP HIP!

One step closer to UTOPIA we go....

HIP HIP!

Only a handful of sparsely populated counties in California remain majority white today, with Humboldt being one of them. There are 5 times as many residents in the city I live in than in all of Humboldt County. Interesting how intolerant the state is now that we're a so called minority-majority state, don't you think?

Only a handful of sparsely populated counties in California remain majority white today, with Humboldt being one of them. There are 5 times as many residents in the city I live in than in all of Humboldt County. Interesting how intolerant the state is now that we're a so called minority-majority state, don't you think?

This reminds me of Hollywood where the morons have decided that whites being more that 50% of anything should not happen, even though whites are over 80% of the adult population.

The fantasy runs strong with too many.

Thank God for Idaho. ;)

Honestly, I think Hispanic and black women are missing something. They say they want power, but they keep having kids out of wedlock. You can't get power that way. All you get is poverty,and people aren't standing in line to hear what poor people have to say. They need to finish school and wait to have families. Then they might get somewhere. Until then, they're wasting their time.

This reminds me of Hollywood where the morons have decided that whites being more that 50% of anything should not happen, even though whites are over 80% of the adult population.

The fantasy runs strong with too many.

I wonder if Hollywood will complain about whites being 80-90% of ticket buyers at movie theaters?

:lamo :lamo :lamo

Never happen.

I have a little bit of a different take away from this. I see this as a missed opprotunity by conservative activists. They should have lawyers all over this group suing them for racial discrimination and forcing them to hold the event against thier will. It is illegal to deny someone of a service or product based on their race. They should shove this case down the 9th circuits throat and make that racist groups life a living hell.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Whining White people upset...Too Funny

Idaho?...Last checked Boise was pretty diverse,...You mean Northern Idaho.....Angry Whites are the majority there

Boise was 89% white as of the last census

Whining White people upset...Too Funny

The Women's March primarily exists as a forum to lament the white male power structure which continually oppresses women's rights. Yet in this instance, it's the Women's March telling women they don't get to have an event, because they're too white. Lmao, does anyone see the irony of this?

j
Yet in this instance, it's the Women's March telling women they don't get to have an event, because they're too white.

People should tell the leaders of the Women's March just to be patient a little longer.

According to the experts, by 2050 no one will have to worry about there being too many Caucasians anywhere in the United States of America.

Idaho?...Last checked Boise was pretty diverse,...You mean Northern Idaho.....Angry Whites are the majority there

Boise diverse? :lol: I suppose it is if you call 89% white and 1.5 black people per 100 diverse:

White: 89.0%
Asian: 3.2%
African American: 1.5%
Native American: 0.7%
Pacific Islander: 0.2%
Other races: 2.5%
Two or more races: 3.0%
Hispanic or Latino of any race: 7.1%

http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/boise-population/

j

People should tell the leaders of the Women's March just to be patient a little longer.

According to the experts, by 2050 no one will have to worry about there being too many Caucasians anywhere in the United States of America.

And if this thread is any indication, liberals & progressives will be fine with that outcome. Only 1 progressive cared enough to comment here, and his point was, 'gah white peepul are evul!'

Given your reference about 2050, I wonder if now is a good time to mention that non-white cultures generally don't care about women's issues to the extent whites do? Black, Latino, Asian, and Islamic cultures are not known for valuing feminism to any great extent.

Sinclair station. Fake news. The decision was to postpone, not cancel.

Boise diverse? :lol: I suppose it is if you call 89% white and 1.5 black people per 100 diverse:

Still they voted Democratic in the Mid Terms....You best go North where the true Aryan White Men reside

Still they voted Democratic in the Mid Terms....You best go North where the true Aryan White Men reside

Stop sniffing glue. Winning a couple of spots on the Ada County Commission isn't a blue wave.

Stop sniffing glue. Winning a couple of spots on the Ada County Commission isn't a blue wave.

Actually Ada County voted Democratic...Still the northern part is ignorant bigoted white trash...Best go there

Actually Ada County voted Democratic...Still the northern part is ignorant bigoted white trash...Best go there

You make comments like that, and you call others ignorant?

That’s like saying Chicago is gang-banging, lazy welfare recipients.

This was their decision. If White/Jewish women want to march, they can do it anytime they please.

So it was intolerant for the mainly white participants (and presumably organizers) to decide to postpone the march and focus on minority engagement? Not sure I follow you.

And if this thread is any indication, liberals & progressives will be fine with that outcome. Only 1 progressive cared enough to comment here, and his point was, 'gah white peepul are evul!'
not much interest because there isn't much to see here.

Given your reference about 2050, I wonder if now is a good time to mention that non-white cultures generally don't care about women's issues to the extent whites do? Black, Latino, Asian, and Islamic cultures are not known for valuing feminism to any great extent.
So you also realized that it's important for non-white women to be more engaged. Bravo! :applaud

Yep, white and Jewish women aren't the right type of women for the Women's march to support and care about.

j

No what will happen is that by that time is that the beige people with some mestizo ancestry who had a mainly Caucasian family will just now be added to the white patriarchy power structure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom