• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

California Organizers Cancel Women's March Due to 'Overwhelmingly White' Participants

Idaho?...Last checked Boise was pretty diverse,...You mean Northern Idaho.....Angry Whites are the majority there

Yep, that's where part of the Trump base was going to build their Utopia, they had even purchased some property on a mountain top. Of course it turned out to be a scam, run by a convicted felon, but hey, if you can't get scammed by your leaders, what's the point of being part of the base? Most of it's gone now, but there are remnants about.

Reading some of the posts here, and some of the posts made by investors when this scam was active, I wouldn't be surprised if we have some of the same people.

III Percent: III Citadel Project

And the one thing you will never find: A Marxist Resident of the Citadel.

Dare to imagine going through every day of your life, from morning coffee to your business day, to teacher conferences, and not having to endure one single Collectivist, and never having them anywhere near your children.

And the cherry on top: The Citadel will attract Patriotic Americans. Your neighbors will naturally be the kind of Americans you want at your shoulder and covering your back.

Here is an actual "plan" they were using to get the base to invest. Note the double Trump walls around the exterior...because one layer of Trump wall isn't enough!

aerialconcept_lg.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep, that's where part of the Trump base was going to build their Utopia, they had even purchased some property on a mountain top. Of course it turned out to be a scam, run by a convicted felon, but hey, if you can't get scammed by your leaders, what's the point of being part of the base? Most of it's gone now, but there are remnants about.

Reading some of the posts here, and some of the posts made by investors when this scam was active, I wouldn't be surprised if we have some of the same people.

III Percent: III Citadel Project

And the one thing you will never find: A Marxist Resident of the Citadel.

Dare to imagine going through every day of your life, from morning coffee to your business day, to teacher conferences, and not having to endure one single Collectivist, and never having them anywhere near your children.

And the cherry on top: The Citadel will attract Patriotic Americans. Your neighbors will naturally be the kind of Americans you want at your shoulder and covering your back.

Here is an actual "plan" they were using to get the base to invest. Note the double Trump walls around the exterior...because one layer of Trump wall isn't enough!

aerialconcept_lg.jpeg

Quite a place....A reflecting pool in front of the "arms: museum?...These guys were hoping to get Gun Nut worshipers it seems......Did anybody actually sign up?....They built their own walls to defend against Zombie attacks though......Impressive

Sinclair station. Fake news. The decision was to postpone, not cancel.

The event has been postponed, until those wishing to attend the event can somehow become 'less white'. Do the reasoning Deuce: you wouldn't carry water for an organization that said it's postponing an event because crowds are too black, would you?

This was their decision. If White/Jewish women want to march, they can do it anytime they please.

Just not as part of the Women's March, if there are 'too many whites' involved. And nope, men didn't decide to strip women of their right to participate here, it was other women.

Actually Ada County voted Democratic...Still the northern part is ignorant bigoted white trash...Best go there

Nonetheless, those social justice warriors are going to have to bring in more reinforcements from California if they don't want to be canceling their women's marches. I mean, even if every black women in Boise shows up that's still only three-quarters of a woman for every one hundred people. They'll get about three-and-a-half Latinos and possibly an Indian or two, assuming a participation rate of 100%. :shrug:

Just not as part of the Women's March, if there are 'too many whites' involved. And nope, men didn't decide to strip women of their right to participate here, it was other women.
welp if they didn't join before the decision was made, then I'm not sure why they'd suddenly want to join the group and march. Nobody is stripping anyone of their rights here. Jesus.

welp if they didn't join before the decision was made, then I'm not sure why they'd suddenly want to join the group and march. Nobody is stripping anyone of their rights here. Jesus.

The quote from the OP states that the organizers canceled the event after realizing the participants were 'not diverse enough', i.e. 'too white'. You're really not arguing much here, besides your approval for canceling events if they're majority white.

The latest census puts Humboldt County's white non-Hispanic population at 81%. So it only makes sense that a Women's March event in county seat Eureka would draw a majority of white participants.

Previous stories have chronicled allegations of antisemitism on behalf of some of the founders of the Women's March movement.

Sorry white and Jewish women, no march for you!

Why, were you planning to attend?

The quote from the OP states that the organizers canceled the event after realizing the participants were 'not diverse enough', i.e. 'too white'. You're really not arguing much here, besides your approval for canceling events if they're majority white.
Actually I've shown up to reject your hyperbolic claims about it, like that people's rights are being violated.

If the white people involved don't want to march without people of color, why does that make you think something is wrong? Do you think it's morally repugnant to engage people of color?

Actually I've shown up to reject your hyperbolic claims about it, like that people's rights are being violated.

If the white people involved don't want to march without people of color, why does that make you think something is wrong? Do you think it's morally repugnant to engage people of color?

White women have always carried the water in the feminist movement. Why is that suddenly such a problem that the organizer cancelled the event? It is morally repugnant when somebody decides that no one should fight for women’s rights unless some arbitrary number of black women decide to show up.

White women have always carried the water in the feminist movement. Why is that suddenly such a problem that the organizer cancelled the event? It is morally repugnant when somebody decides that no one should fight for women’s rights unless some arbitrary number of black women decide to show up.
I don't think you understand who "somebody" that's making this decision is - it's the white women you're crying crocodile tears for. You're the one who wants to impose you arbitrary standards on the decisions they should or shouldn't be making.

I don't think you understand who "somebody" that's making this decision is - it's the white women you're crying crocodile tears for. You're the one who wants to impose you arbitrary standards on the decisions they should or shouldn't be making.

I’m happy to watch another organization bite the dust because a handful of people wanna play “woke” and refuse to operate unless it can be all things to all people. The reality is that a handful of people made a decision that the community doesn’t seem to agree with. Now there will be no march because it’s too late for someone to take up the mantle and get another permit.

In other news there is huge sale on surplus Pink Pu*** Hats in Eureka California.

Back
Top Bottom