• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

California man charged with voter fraud after allegedly voting three times as his dead mother

By you ?......

terrible rebuttal

Try proving a case in a courtroom with NO evidence(wink)

Unwarranted was the first word you used.

You then went on to unproven.

Obviously, suspecting that corruption can occur and pointing at it when it does occur are WARRANTED based on the ridiculous voting examples we have suffered over the last six months.

Suspecting that there will be a 2% or 3% occurrence when we have just witnessed occurrences of 25% seems WARRANTED.

Reading is FUNdamental!

Unwarranted was the first word you used.

Obviously, suspecting that corruption can occur and pointing at it when it does occur are WARRANTED based on the ridiculous voting examples we have suffered over the last six months.

Suspecting that there will be a 2% or 3% occurrence when we have just witnessed occurrences of 25% seems WARRANTED.

Reading is FUNdamental!

Seeing is believing(wink)

Watch all the dead people(LOL)

California man charged with voter fraud after allegedly voting three times as his dead mother

(A Southern California man was charged with voter fraud after allegedly casting ballots in his dead mothers name in three separate elections.)

Un-requested mail-in ballots are safe? Really?

This is what the democrats are planning on, mass voter fraud.

So one case of voter fraud per election. Wow that's really wide spread fraud. Come off it. It's going to happen every now and then no matter how secure the elections are.

It hardly rises to an excuse for sabotaging the USPS.

So one case of voter fraud per election. Wow that's really wide spread fraud. Come off it. It's going to happen every now and then no matter how secure the elections are.

They want to actually prevent millions from voting, and use an excuse to do so of 'voter fraud', and lie that a tiny issue is a huge one. The real story is their being an enemy of the US attacking its right to vote, and to steal elections and put their side into power.

Wrong.... everyone knows there's voter fraud

It's just not the numbers you people think there are

Yeppers

You do not know this. You assert fraudulent votes are few because of your political views. If you are right it will be by purest chance.

You do not know this. You assert fraudulent votes are few because of your political views. If you are right it will be by purest chance.

I do know this

I do know this

You know that not all votes are fraudulent - so does everyone. Those with even a basic grasp of logic know that this does not preclude the possibility that a significant number ARE frauds.

You assert fraudulent votes are few because of your political views.

When it comes to illegals voting?

Follow the money

They get what they want$$$$ without voting

You're going to need it(wink)

(LOL)

I agree whole heartedly!

A friend of mine from High School is a Catholic Priest.

He was asked by a parishioner if he needed the Holy Spirit to go to Heaven.

My friend replied, "Bruh, you need to Holy Spirit to go to Walmart!". ;)

Back
Top Bottom