• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

California man charged with voter fraud after allegedly voting three times as his dead mother

FactCheck? Their bias is notorious. You actually believe that a state in which federal law is intentionally flaunted somehow cares about the integrity of elections? That's rich.

Prove factcheck is biased

We ain't seen nothing yet!

Just heard (yes, on FOX!) that if a person votes by mail and then goes to vote in person, nobody will know that s/he has already voted by mail, so s/he will be able to vote again.

If this is an accurate report, then both the Democrats and Republicans may have a legitimate reason to contest the results. Weeks and months may be necessary to check on whether a person has voted more than once.

One thing for sure, November 3 is going to be an unprecedented mess. Talk about a banana republic!

Quick hint: The people on Fox News are almost as ignorant of voting processes as some of our posters here...

California man charged with voter fraud after allegedly voting three times as his dead mother

(A Southern California man was charged with voter fraud after allegedly casting ballots in his dead mothers name in three separate elections.)

Un-requested mail-in ballots are safe? Really?

This is what the democrats are planning on, mass voter fraud.
He voted as a dead person three times? Why wasn't he caught after the first time? We have the technology, just not the motive. What a disgrace.

Can't be true. Ask any democrat. There is no voter fraud. There are no riots. There is no ME peace accord. Biden isn't nuts. Harris is a moderate. Trump caused the coronavirus...

As above, it would appear that the fraud was caught.

Ever consider that that is the norm as opposed to embracing a completely unsupported conspiracy.

I know, I know. Republicans never find voter fraud of any significance.

Which certainly means it's rampant.

"Officials said a repeated pattern of voting using the IDs of long-deceased relatives triggered suspicion and that the alleged illegality was discovered after an investigation by the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder and the district attorney’s office."

So apparently there are more cases, and this is only being investigated and prosecuted because the Heritage Foundation is filing FOIA paperwork to review voter roles.

Leftists response to voter fraud has always been the same. "There are NO CASES of voter fraud! OK...there's tons of voter registration fraud, but there are NO CASES of voter fraud. OK...so there is SOME voter fraud, but...its not that significant...and besides...the GOP does it too!!!"

What is said on that license doesn't matter. No ID is required in order to vote in many places.

The speed limit posted on route 220 is 55 mph around here, and you likely believe nobody drives 65, because 55 is the posted limit. In fact, 65 is the default for most drivers. That's called reality, in case you are wondering.

So republicans must cheat as much or more than democrats.

So it just cancels out.

Where illegal aliens are registered to vote automatically when they get a driver's license...

this is a massive lie pushed by the two massive liars (Limbaugh and Hannity).

As above, it would appear that the fraud was caught.

Ever consider that that is the norm as opposed to embracing a completely unsupported conspiracy.

I know, I know. Republicans never find voter fraud of any significance.

Which certainly means it's rampant.

If claimed illegality prevented such things, there'd be no murder, rape, child abuse, fraud...

Similarly, that Hoffa's murderer hasn't been caught doesn't mean he wasn't murdered. There is a point after which prrof isn't required to know a thing happened. When a voting precinct records more votes than it has registered voters a reasonable person interested in thw truth will ask how a seemingly impossible event occurred. And typically from folks like you, no answer will be provided because the outcome is more important to you than the manner in which that outcome is achieved.

FactCheck? Their bias is notorious. You actually believe that a state in which federal law is intentionally flaunted somehow cares about the integrity of elections? That's rich.

I smoke pot.

But I would never kill or rape somebody.

See how there can be a distinction?

So republicans must cheat as much or more than democrats.

So it just cancels out.

Some people are actually honest. I do agree that some republicans aren't. They generally aren't devious enough to avoid getting caught, as we saw in NC. OTOH, democrats have institutionalized the means by which fraud can be conducted with near umpunity.

"Officials said a repeated pattern of voting using the IDs of long-deceased relatives triggered suspicion and that the alleged illegality was discovered after an investigation by the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder and the district attorney’s office."

So apparently there are more cases, and this is only being investigated and prosecuted because the Heritage Foundation is filing FOIA paperwork to review voter roles.

Leftists response to voter fraud has always been the same. "There are NO CASES of voter fraud! OK...there's tons of voter registration fraud, but there are NO CASES of voter fraud. OK...so there is SOME voter fraud, but...its not that significant...and besides...the GOP does it too!!!"

Pretty sure we all claim, and the evidence supports, that people do vote fraudulently, in small numbers, from both sides.

And of course there are all those legal voters who discovered they had been scrubbed from the voter roles incorrectly when they tried to vote.

How do you explain when a democrat beats a Republican in a Republican controlled state?

Are those republicans just incomepetents who allow fraudulent voting?

Or did the republican just.....lose?

If claimed illegality prevented such things, there'd be no murder, rape, child abuse, fraud...

Similarly, that Hoffa's murderer hasn't been caught doesn't mean he wasn't murdered. There is a point after which prrof isn't required to know a thing happened. When a voting precinct records more votes than it has registered voters a reasonable person interested in thw truth will ask how a seemingly impossible event occurred. And typically from folks like you, no answer will be provided because the outcome is more important to you than the manner in which that outcome is achieved.

So those elections stand? Do you have a citation for this claim? And who won in those races?

He voted as a dead person three times? Why wasn't he caught after the first time? We have the technology, just not the motive. What a disgrace.

When you want fraudulent votes, little is done to stop them.

Same with mass non-requested mail in ballots, the fraudulent voting will be rampant, which of course is what democrats want.

Same with mass non-requested mail in ballots, the fraudulent voting will be rampant, which of course is what democrats want.

and your proof of this is .... ?

Some people are actually honest. I do agree that some republicans aren't. They generally aren't devious enough to avoid getting caught, as we saw in NC. OTOH, democrats have institutionalized the means by which fraud can be conducted with near umpunity.

Yes.

And every single gun could be used to murder a cop.

But only a tiny percentage actually do end up being used to murder a cop.

I have a dick. You claim to as well.

So both of us could be rapists.

I am not, though. And I presume you aren't either.

Frankly, I resent the **** out of yall's presumption that we are all traitorous scum who will cheat and lie and anything else to turn America into a communitlst hell (or whatever heinous crime hannity or rush tell you we are hellbent on committing).

It's all manipulative bull****. And boy, does it work on you guys.

So those elections stand? Do you have a citation for this claim? And who won in those races?

It's cloudy here, but I can see that it's daylight, which tells me the sun has risen. Don't tell me it's because you turned a big light on.

Similarly, don't tell me boxes of votes for Franken just happened to be found in the trunk of an abandoned car, and legitimately put him over the top. The duck test applies.

Where do you get the signatures?

Dark web?

You do understand they have to be signed and are compared to the signature on file, right?

So think about it for a minute instead of repeating what propagandists told you.

Lots of registrations floating around because they were sent to people who moved or died.

Now, the dead ones could have left a signature around for someone to forge. And I don't think they're computer scanned, so human error will be an element. And of course their cheating relatives could be republicans or democrats. So some cancellation would occur.

But what about the ones sent to people who used to live in your apartment? Where does one get a copy of their signature?

Are you beginning to see that the fantasy of rampant voter fraud would require a conspiracy so large somebody would spill the beans for a big pile of dark money?

Hell, that pile of money certainly has folks looking for the vast conspiracy that would he required for this narrative to he true. If I thought it existed I would be looking for it.

I like money.

Yes.

And every single gun could be used to murder a cop.

But only a tiny percentage actually do end up being used to murder a cop.

I have a dick. You claim to as well.

So both of us could be rapists.

I am not, though. And I presume you aren't either.

Frankly, I resent the **** out of yall's presumption that we are all traitorous scum who will cheat and lie and anything else to turn America into a communitlst hell (or whatever heinous crime hannity or rush tell you we are hellbent on committing).

It's all manipulative bull****. And boy, does it work on you guys.

I never accused you of anything personally. The party you support is guilty. That party has cast politics in the role of religion, and the past decade or more demonstrates it clearly. You guys can worship political power if you want to, but don't expect me to endorse such crap. I won't, and it's impossible for anyone to force me to.

Back
Top Bottom