• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

California judge orders Trump to pay Stormy Daniels' legal fees

TU Curmudgeon

B.A. (Sarc), LLb. (Lex Sarcasus), PhD (Sarc.)
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
From United Press International

California judge orders Trump to pay Stormy Daniels' legal fees

Aug. 22 (UPI) -- A California Superior Court judge has ordered President Donald Trump to pay Stormy Daniels' non-disclosure agreement legal fees.

Judge Robert Broadbelt ordered Trump to pay Daniels, born Stephanie Clifford, $44,100 to cover her legal fees related to her battle over a $130,000 NDA with Trump's former attorney, Michael Cohen, as part of a hush-money arrangement over an alleged affair.

Clifford and Cohen say Trump had an affair with Clifford from 2006 to 2007, which Trump denies.

The order was filed Monday, but Clifford's attorneys posted the order online Friday.

COMMENT:-

Paying for sex is bad enough but paying for no sex is enough to really tick you off.

PS - Since Mr. Trump's employer is well known, it's quite possible that Ms. Clifford's lawyers waited the four days in order to obtain the garnishing order and serve it on Mr. Trump's employer.

[ASIDE - Some lawyers can get pretty nasty - like the one who sent their process server to the judgment debtor's place of employment with instructions to announce VERY loudly "Is _[fill in the blank]_ here? I have a judgment summons for not payment of child support to serve on them.". (To no one's surprise, the deadbeat parent started paying VERY regularly after the third visit.)]

The rumour that Mr. Trump's reaction to the decision was

_F***_ that noise. There is no way that that _F***_ activist so-called "Judge" is _F***_ well going to make me pay any of my _F***_ money to that _F***_ _B****_! There is no _F***_ way that that _F***_ _B****_ is going to get a _F***_ dime out of me and I'm going to _F***_ well see that she is _F***_ truly _F***_ over and _F***_ stays in _F***_ court until _F***_ Hell _F***_ freezes over.

is totally false.

Back
Top Bottom