• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

California HS Teacher Displays Posters Dropping F Bombs about Police and America

Roadvirus

Heading North
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The first photo shows a Palestinian flag, a transgender flag, a Black Lives Matter flag and a Pride flag prominently displayed on the blackboard. Another photo shows two posters that read, "F--- Amerikkka. This is Native land" and F--- the Police."

-skip-

The Los Angeles Unified School District issued a statement to Fox News saying the posters were being taken down.

Great...the posters are being taken down. But what about the idiot who put them up in the first place?

But what about the idiot who put them up in the first place?
Tell him he can keep his job ONLY if he moves into a rough neighborhood.

Make him put his money where his mouth is.

That is the only language that type of "liberal" understands.

Great...the posters are being taken down. But what about the idiot who put them up in the first place?

I don't understand how the teacher is still collecting a paycheck. Unless there is more to the story than meets the eye, how crazy is this?

And what about school administrators that allowed them to be there in the first place?

A teacher would only put garbage like that up if they felt they were in a school system where such views were predominant and tolerated. If teachers thought administrators would object and they could lose their job putting up crap like that, they would never do it to begin with.

And what about school administrators that allowed them to be there in the first place?

A teacher would only put garbage like that up if they felt they were in a school system where such views were predominant and tolerated. If teachers thought administrators would object and they could lose their job putting up crap like that, they would never do it to begin with.
Just like cops killing civilians.

Liberals are so inclusive and full of empathy until they disagree with you.
Right wingers, labeled "independent or not", are clearly much more empathic:

Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

170814170612-02-charlottesville-white-nationalist-0812-large-169.jpg

I could post a video of the "inclusivity" displayed there, but I'm not the type to post videos of people being killed to "make a point"

Get it?

Get it?

Bet you don't.

I don't understand how the teacher is still collecting a paycheck. Unless there is more to the story than meets the eye, how crazy is this?
Biden answers to the teachers' unions. Expect more of this.

Right wingers, labeled "independent or not", are clearly much more empathic:

Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

170814170612-02-charlottesville-white-nationalist-0812-large-169.jpg

I could post a video of the "inclusivity" displayed there, but I'm not the type to post videos of people being killed to "make a point"

Get it?

Get it?

Bet you don't.

I'll bet that you think the average republican approves of these people.

C'mon....say it?

In any normal thinking school district in America this nitwit would already be fired and out on their ear.

At any rate, watch it turn out that the posters were being used as an example of bad or not useful rhetoric. Just like that article Fox ran claiming in its title that a teacher taught that white people committing suicide can be ethical. In reality? The teacher said the idea was "crazy" and used it for a completely different reason. They didn't mention it until the last paragraph, of course.

This article is based on one parent complaining. Besides, we wouldn't want to cancel someone for saying something we don't like, would we? Or is that only when a Trumpist does something like gets people killed with disinfo or compares themselves to a Jewish woman captured in photo moments before her brutal death in a pogram?

The Left would rather live in their fever-dream, halcyon-days world than face the reality of the mistake they made.

Imagine how much more actual damage Biden will do in 3+ years.

I'm not a Trumper........................so go spread your TDS around with someone else.
If you are not a Trump supporter then why do you consistently mouth the GOP talking points?

I doubt that you voted for Biden and Harris. Or..............................Hillary. (gasp)

I'll bet that you think the average republican approves of these people.

C'mon....say it?
I'd guess an overwhelming percentage of conservative thinking and supporting people are nauseated by this crap, just like the BLM and ANTIFA rioting makes them nauseous.

The posters were in a room used for history classes. I'd like to hear how the teacher was using the ideas expressed on the posters in lessons. In other words, what is the context in which those images appear. I can see where they would be useful in teaching.

I'd guess an overwhelming percentage of conservative thinking and supporting people are nauseated by this crap, just like the BLM and ANTIFA rioting makes them nauseous.
There is no form of protest of racism that will ever be acceptable to the racist. MLK saw this almost 60 years ago.

The Left would rather live in their fever-dream, halcyon-days world than face the reality of the mistake they made.

Imagine how much more actual damage Biden will do in 3+ years.
More stupidity, more debt, more disaster. That kind of damage. Biden and his team are mindless fools.

Try responding to the subject next time?

Nice dodge...
It's called a (potential) counter-example to your claim. Would you assert that "A cop would only kill an unarmed civilian if they felt they were in a system where such actions were predominant and tolerated. If cops thought their superiors would object and they could lose their job doing crap like that, they would never do it to begin with"? If not, then by making this claim about a teacher you are being internally inconsistent, your premise refuted by your own standards. Likewise for everyone else who wants to hype this teacher's (alleged/insinuated) actions up into some kind of grand systemic narrative while denying systemic problems with policing.

Of course the comparison is not exact, since there are far more and better-documented instances of police brutality and killings, but that just makes the counter-example all the more weighty; it may well be that dozens of well-documented cases of police brutalizing or killing unarmed innocents and suspects are part of a systemic issue while a few dubiously-reported teachers' actions are not - that would be a logical position to hold - but it cannot be logical to claim that a few dubiously-reported teachers' actions are indicative of a systemic issue while simultaneously denying that in the case of dozens of police incidents.

Now a "dodge" would be something like pretending that this counterexample isn't bleedin' obvious or isn't relevant to the topic.

The posters were in a room used for history classes. I'd like to hear how the teacher was using the ideas expressed on the posters in lessons. In other words, what is the context in which those images appear. I can see where they would be useful in teaching.
I'd like to know how they got the posters up and was teaching this message without some school administrator knowing about this?

Back
Top Bottom