• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

California governor: Clinton should be worried

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
PHILADELPHIA — California Gov. Jerry Brown (D) says the presidential election is looking “very uncertain,” and Hillary Clinton should be worried.

Brown, who arrived in Philadelphia on Tuesday, said recent polls show the race between Clinton and Donald Trump, the GOP presidential nominee, is “very tight, very tight.”

When asked if Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, should be nervous about her sagging numbers, Brown said, “Of course.”
California governor: Clinton should be worried | TheHill

First time I ever agreed with Brown, in the 40 + years I have known of him.

PHILADELPHIA — California Gov. Jerry Brown (D) says the presidential election is looking “very uncertain,” and Hillary Clinton should be worried.

Brown, who arrived in Philadelphia on Tuesday, said recent polls show the race between Clinton and Donald Trump, the GOP presidential nominee, is “very tight, very tight.”

When asked if Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, should be nervous about her sagging numbers, Brown said, “Of course.”

heck a cnn poll had trump up by 3 points. which is a tie but just a few months ago he was trailing
Clinton by 10-14 points.

Bernie is out of the race now, so they can get back to their regularly scheduled programming of pointing out how weak the candidate they "nominated" really is. The flip side is, this can be turned into asking for money from the so-called liberal American public.

Mountain, meet molehill.

Of course he wants her to be worried; he wants her to win and take the fight seriously and to Trump until election day. Nothing is ever certain.

This isn't rocket science, sport.

A house of cards built on 30 years of lies fraud and corruption is starting to fall. Who ever saw that one coming.:hitsfan: <--------- Hillary

f
I think you need to look at Jerry Browns recent history. He is well past his "moon beam" era. He has done well for California. Much better than when we were "Caleeefornya":lamo

We are not out of our hole, but we are so much better off.

Don't mistake that for saying things are perfect here, but clearly in a better general direction.

He was so liked last election he barely even campaigned.

Like I've said after all the early bird crowing about a shoe-in Clinton victory based on early polling...Trump has more support than people realize.

Nothing is certain until the electoral vote reaches 270; so don't count your chickens before they hatch. :twocents:

Last edited:

True, but bear in mind that this is also what her campaign is also telegraphing her supporters to raise money and motivate supporters. Just look at the emails her campaign is sending out.

heck a cnn poll had trump up by 3 points. which is a tie but just a few months ago he was trailing
Clinton by 10-14 points.

Correct.

Mountain, meet molehill.

Of course he wants her to be worried; he wants her to win and take the fight seriously and to Trump until election day. Nothing is ever certain.

This isn't rocket science, sport.

No, it's all about Greed, Power and Corruption by the Clintons......I get it ..sport.

Go Trump!

f
I think you need to look at Jerry Browns recent history. He is well past his "moon beam" era. He has done well for California. Much better than when we were "Caleeefornya":lamo

We are not out of our hole, but we are so much better off.

Don't mistake that for saying things are perfect here, but clearly in a better general direction.

He was so liked last election he barely even campaigned.

Really sad. I have no use for the guy. His anti-gun policies, his stupid bullet train policies and other typical liberal nutwing BS, make me wanna puke.

Some day in the not too distant future, most of the decent people will have died or left Commiefornia and it will start to decay. IMHO.

Like I've said after all the early bird crowing about a shoe-in Clinton victory based on early polling...Trump has more support than people realize.

Nothing is certain until the electoral vote reaches 270; so don't count your chickens before they hatch. :twocents:

Agreed. Dr. James Dobson just backed him the other day ...........and many others.

True, but bear in mind that this is also what her campaign is also telegraphing her supporters to raise money and motivate supporters. Just look at the emails her campaign is sending out.

I'd rather not.

I am willing to engage in a friendly wager with anyone who thinks Trump will be our next president.

Back
Top Bottom