• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

California Firefighters Union president to Trump: ‘You’re an idiot’

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Also speaking out was California Firefighters Union president Brian Rice, who told NBC News that firefighters “and the communities in this state deserve an apology” from Trump. In a subsequent interview with local news outlet KCRA3, Rice got a little more specific.“You’re an idiot,” Rice said, referring to Trump. “And you should have never said that, and you should take the time before you speak. Words are very powerful.”
Rice acknowledged that some people listening to his words might be offended, but that didn’t concern him.“Our members are on the front lines, risking their lives, as we expect them to,” he continued. “And the least we could expect from our leaders at not only the state level, which we get, but certainly at a national level … we don’t need a pat on the back, but acknowledge the state — the state of California is going through hell right now, literally.”

California Firefighters Union president to Trump: ‘You’re an idiot’ – DeadState

He's certainly that. But watch President 12 year old **** with CA because his widdle feeling got butthurt.

California Firefighters Union president to Trump: ‘You’re an idiot’ – DeadState

He's certainly that. But watch President 12 year old **** with CA because his widdle feeling got butthurt.

California is going through Hell in part because the State of California has done poor quality work...... for over 20 years fire experts have been warning that this was going to happen, that we were failing to conduct our affairs in an intelligent manner, that the leaders were failing.....i know because I have been listening.

We need to talk about that.

The "Dont look at us, this is because of Global Warming!" excuse cant be allowed to work.

Last edited:
California is going through Hell in part because the State of California has done poor quality work.

Yes we need to talk about why the president of the United States felt to politicize this event by threatening to withhold federal funding before the fire was even out and corpses are still left to discover. Defend that politicizing Hawkeye and please elaborate how that politicizing helps the victims or the victims families in finding their missing family members and the property they have lost. You are one of the BIGGEST Trump supporters on this board so defend his actions and tell SPECIFICALLY how that helps the victims and their families find comfort.

Yes we need to talk about why the president of the United States felt to politicize this event by threatening to withhold federal funding before the fire was even out and corpses are still left to discover. Defend that politicizing Hawkeye and please elaborate how that politicizing helps the victims or the victims families in finding their missing family members and the property they have lost.

The politicians are the ones who have been the primary failures here over the last decades....This is completely an accountability of failed politicians matter......Trump has nothing to do with making this political..as you should know.

Oh the poor tree hugging Californians got their panties twisted. Shocking. Trump is right. Properly managed a town should not be wiped out by a fire.

The politicians are the ones who have been the primary failures here over the last decades....This is completely an accountability of failed politicians matter......Trump has nothing to do with making this political..as you should know.

Trump's comments absolutely have to do with this. A real president is interested in HELPING those involved and not trying to take political gain over it. He and YOU have shown that the victims are second priority to your partisan hackery. I would tell you to be ashamed of your actions but you have no shame in your comments. And the victims and their victim families now know it. For your claims of Eastern Training, you have shown you failed.

Oh the poor tree hugging Californians got their panties twisted. Shocking. Trump is right. Properly managed a town should not be wiped out by a fire.

Stay Classy and keep showing your partisan jabs are more important than the victims.

Not paying for mismanagement is helping. The tax payer.

Trump's comments absolutely have to do with this. A real president is interested in HELPING those involved and not trying to take political gain over it. He and YOU have shown that the victims are second priority to your partisan hackery. I would tell you to be ashamed of your actions but you have no shame in your comments. And the victims and their victim families now know it. For your claims of Eastern Training, you have shown you failed.

Demanding competence from government is not a partisan issue, nor is it ever wrong.

If you have a problem with others demanding competence from government then the problem is you.

HRC: 8,753, 788. Her opponent 4, 483, 410. That's all we need to know.

Yep, the Kamp fire started on Federal land, they say (power lines, the likely cause). Trump had already slashed Forest Service money.

Stay Classy and keep showing your partisan jabs are more important than the victims.

My partisan jabs are irrelevant to the importance of the victims. Stay rational.

Yep, the Kamp fire started on Federal land, they say (power lines, the likely cause). Trump had already slashed Forest Service money.

No amount of Forest Service money would help PG&E maintain its equipment and sites.

California is going through Hell in part because the State of California has done poor:roll: quality work...... for over 20 years fire experts have been warning that this was going to happen, that we were failing to conduct our affairs in an intelligent manner, that the leaders were failing.....i know because I have been listening.

The "Dont look at us, this is because of Global Warming!" excuse cant be allowed to work.

Jerry Brown has already said they need to more aggressively address global warming as a result of these fires. According to believers, if they just redouble their efforts on the AGW front, people will not be fried to a crisp anymore. :roll:

Demanding competence from government is not a partisan issue, nor is it ever wrong.

If you have a problem with others demanding competence from government then the problem is you.

There is a time and place for it and if you had actually BEEN educated in Eastern Training you would realize that. The time isn't now for that, the time is to stop the fire and take care of the victims and the victim's families. Yes, the time is wrong for Trump to politicize it. You have FAILED. YOU SHOULD BE BETTER

My partisan jabs are irrelevant to the importance of the victims. Stay rational.

Sure they are, you care more about putting partisan jabs than the families. Stay classy and let us know what you are doing for the victims instead of posting partisan jabs.

Jerry Brown has already said they need to more aggressively address global warming as a result of these fires. According to believers, if they just redouble their efforts on the AGW front, people will not be fried to a crisp anymore. :roll:

I mentioned this on Saturday on another one of these type threads. ::crickets:: from the left.

Sure they are, you care more about putting partisan jabs than the families. Stay classy and let us know what you are doing for the victims instead of posting partisan jabs.

Oh, this is rich in light of what you've written to me today on this very subject.

:lamo

And the citizens of California year after year lap up the endless excuses their leaders hand out for not getting the job done as they spend gobs of money.

Oh, this is rich in light of what you've written to me today on this very subject.

:lamo

I've done more for the victims than you have. 4 trucks delivered of goods so far to victims, what have you done for them?

Note that most fires in California start in federally managed lands. Please explain your expertise in firefighting? How would you have prevented the Camp fire form reaching Paradise?

No amount of Forest Service money would help PG&E maintain its equipment and sites.

Do you ever have this right, but there again, you and I are living in the states that are affected by these fires.

I've done more for the victims than you have. 4 trucks delivered of goods so far to victims, what have you done for them?

The entirety of the citizenship of the State of California are victims of their governments poor quality work.

Sadly the majority appear to be too dim to figure it out.

The light bulb will go off for most eventually.

Pain always works.

EVENTUALLY

The death toll has been updated to 42... but let's keep blaming Trump.

The entirety of the citizenship of the State of California are victims of their governments poor quality work.

Sadly the majority appear to be too dim to figure it out.

The light bulb will go off for most eventually.

Pain always works.

EVENTUALLY

The priority is the VICTIMS and the VICTIM'S FAMILIES, not some partisan diatribe by the POS President. YOUR PRIORITIES ARE NOT WITH THE VICTIMS, WHICH IS WHY YOU HAVE FAILED IN YOUR FAKE EASTERN TRAINING. BE BETTER!

Back
Top Bottom