• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

California dad murdered his toddler, infant over fears they had ‘serpent DNA’: FBI

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

A California man influenced by “QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories” confessed to killing his two young children with a spearfishing gun in Mexico because they inherited “serpent DNA” from his wife and “were going to grow into monsters.”

Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, made the statements to federal investigators after being arrested at the border in the wake of Monday’s double filicide, court documents show.

Coleman was reported missing by his wife on Aug. 7 after he left his Santa Barbara home with his 10-month-old daughter and 2-year-old son without a car seat for the infant and took them to Rosarito, according to the documents.
==============================================================
This kind of insanity is where most repub adherent to QAnon are going to wind up: wearing stainless steel bracelets on their way to the slammer. Good riddance

Its difficult to comprehend how some people are actually f-ing dumb enough to buy into Internet conspiracies.

And then this guy: not even living on this planet. What is wrong in peoples brains where they can believe such utter horseshit?

These are weird and creepy times. I just hope Mr. Darwin can continue on with his important work. The gene pool could use a shock treatment right about now.

:unsure:

Last edited:

A California man influenced by “QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories” confessed to killing his two young children with a spearfishing gun in Mexico because they inherited “serpent DNA” from his wife and “were going to grow into monsters.”

Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, made the statements to federal investigators after being arrested at the border in the wake of Monday’s double filicide, court documents show.

Coleman was reported missing by his wife on Aug. 7 after he left his Santa Barbara home with his 10-month-old daughter and 2-year-old son without a car seat for the infant and took them to Rosarito, according to the documents.
This kind of insanity is where most repub adherent to QAnon are going to wind up: wearing stainless steel bracelets on their way to the slammer. Good riddance
The father obviously is mentally ill with those delusions. Those poor children 😢

One more reason to have a "guilty by reason of insanity". If shown to be insane is not an excuse to let him off for the murders.

Serpent DNA, huh? He been reading David Icke's shit?

Yep... Republicans might need to be screened if they want to have children... their insanity could possibly be bred out??

The father obviously is mentally ill with those delusions. Those poor children 😢
So you can prove that they would not have grown into lizard children? What facts prove this?

The existence of crazy, easily influenced people in society is a well known fact. That's why I would like to see the people who promote dangerous wild BS stories to gain a following among the crazies, held accountable for the damage those crazies cause. Of course if you can prove your conspiracy theory etc is true then you are free of any blame, so defense for those mearly spreading the truth is easy. If however you just invent sh!t to create problems, tben you should pay for the problems you cause. It's called self accountability and consistent with true conservative values.

Yep... Republicans might need to be screened if they want to have children... their insanity could possibly be bred out??
Or get them off the interwebs like incels, the sites they go to and get hooked on just build and compound on each other. If you got a family member, especially a teen surfing this shit, intervene ASAP

Now all should understand why the FBI considers Qanon ...to be dangerous.

The guy is certifiable......
A sick and dangerous individual.
He should not be walking free.

Or get them off the interwebs like incels, the sites they go to and get hooked on just build and compound on each other. If you got a family member, especially a teen surfing this shit, intervene ASAP
I had a teenage girl telling me how a guy was asking her about her genders on her Instagram page and I told her and all the rest to not talk to these people.

WTF is wrong with the kids too... when they know it is a stranger adult.?

Good lord it's heartbreaking to see those pics.

I had a teenage girl telling me how a guy was asking her about her genders on her Instagram page and I told her and all the rest to not talk to these people.

WTF is wrong with the kids too... when they know it is a stranger adult.?
He asked what her gender was or was there more to it?

Back
Top Bottom