• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

California chef lifts ban on restaurant customers in 'Make America Great Again' hats

This goes to address piss poor parenting in this day and age; who eats with a hat on? (those that identify with the male gender):shock:

This goes to address piss poor parenting in this day and age; who eats with a hat on? (those that identify with the male gender):shock:

I do. You have a problem with that? Too bad. :moon::devil:

Yet another example of the PC sjw's telling us how we should live our lives.

Man, you guys lose your **** at the slightest criticism.

"It's rude to take your shoes off in a restaurant and put them on the table."

"**** YOU YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!"

Define irony: People are whining over hate and intolerance because they can't wear a hat that promotes hate and intolerance.

Conservatives have this really weird notion that you're supposed to tolerate intolerance, in the name of tolerance.

You mean like the king PC SJW Trump and his crusade of telling people how to live their lives by saying that football players should not be allowed to take a knee during the national anthem?

Define irony: People are whining over hate and intolerance because they can't wear a hat that promotes hate and intolerance.

Wearing a red cap that says make America Great again doesn't promote intolerance.

You mean like the king PC SJW Trump and his crusade of telling people how to live their lives by saying that football players should not be allowed to take a knee during the national anthem?

You should show respect for our country, even though it has flaws. You don't make the country a better place by spitting on it. You try to make a difference in doing things that actually make the country a better place.

Man, you guys lose your **** at the slightest criticism.

"It's rude to take your shoes off in a restaurant and put them on the table."

"**** YOU YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!"

:lamo ---->>
not_my_real_mom_cat.jpg

That is a really silly thing to be annoyed by, but I have to admit, it annoys me as well. I don't know if it is my Texas upbringing or my time in the military, but when I see guys wearing hats while dining it irks me. Of course, unlike Soprano, I keep my annoyance to myself. :)

I do in restaurants, but not at home. Whenever I go outside the house, I always have a baseball cap on. Fact is, I have never seen anyone take their cap off to eat be that in fast food places, steak houses, Thai restaurants etc.

I do in restaurants, but not at home. Whenever I go outside the house, I always have a baseball cap on. Fact is, I have never seen anyone take their cap off to eat be that in fast food places, steak houses, Thai restaurants etc.

We were taught differently....

We were taught differently....

LOL, so be it. If anyone took their cap off to eat, they'd probably be stared out of the place. Perhaps it location, location, location.

LOL, so be it. If anyone took their cap off to eat, they'd probably be stared out of the place. Perhaps it location, location, location.

With all due respect, you need to patronize better eateries......there are alternatives to eating by the pound....:2wave:

I do. You have a problem with that? Too bad. :moon::devil:

I never really understood that logic.....the people preparing the food usually wear hair and beard nets to keep the food from being contaminated, but its not acceptable to eat with a cover on your head? :shrug:

You should show respect for our country, even though it has flaws. You don't make the country a better place by spitting on it. You try to make a difference in doing things that actually make the country a better place.

Oh so what you meant to say was you don’t mind people telling you how to live their lives if YOU agree with it. Got it hypocrite. Thank you for showing your comments, as usual, are just hypocritical bull****.

Back
Top Bottom