• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Calif now want bail out money

California is our biggest money maker.

California has a GDP that's twice as big as Canada's GDP.

I suggest we help California out.

A lot of red states lose money and depend on California to give them money.

Maybe if they didnt give free **** to criminal invaders they would have more money.

How about we just keep all of the money we send to DC that we never see again, as a net payer state?

Seriously. It's pretty ballsy to talk **** about California when it needs some help when California is one of the few states that sends more to DC than they get back. We pay our way. And some of y'alls way too.

You gonna start talking smack about the states that rely on money that comes from Californians?

You are whining about sending your money to the wonderful huge Washington government????? The one that knows more about how to spend your money than you do????

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May i ask of you lean left or right politically.
There's an interesting political catch 22 that comes with the transition for both sides

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Politics should have nothing to do with it. How about a little fiscal responsibility no matter what party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are whining about sending your money to the wonderful huge Washington government????? The one that knows more about how to spend your money than you do????

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think that was a juke?

More like a joke.

You can't get around that with all the **** you talk about california we still send more to our country than many of the states where those who hate us live.

We have bigger problems than you because we're bigger than you in every way that matters.

Did you think that was a juke?

More like a joke.

You can't get around that with all the **** you talk about california we still send more to our country than many of the states where those who hate us live.

We have bigger problems than you because we're bigger than you in every way that matters.

So why dont your wonderful democrat politicians solve California's problems, instead of going hat in hand to the Feds? Maybe you need to get rid of your rotten Governor, and the democrat in your state legislature.

How about we just keep all of the money we send to DC that we never see again, as a net payer state?

Seriously. It's pretty ballsy to talk **** about California when it needs some help when California is one of the few states that sends more to DC than they get back. We pay our way. And some of y'alls way too.

You gonna start talking smack about the states that rely on money that comes from Californians?

Keep the money?

Nonetheless, the audit highlighted weaknesses in California’s Medicaid program, the largest in the nation with 13.4 million enrollees and an annual budget topping $100 billion, counting federal and state money. Medicaid covers 1 in 3 Californians.

California Medicaid expansion enrolled hundreds of thousands of ineligible people, federal report finds - Los Angeles Times

If the other taker states (almost exclusively run by R's) agree to stop taking our tax dollars, we'd be glad to be on our own.

So then you're against the Fed Gov?

A non federalist?(LOL)

One thing is for sure, california isn't getting it from any southern states

And?

We send "x" amount of money to DC in taxes. We get less than"x" back from the feds.

Which means we send more to DC than we get back.

We are "net payers".

That was pretty ignorant.

Who pays for the MAJORITY of Medicaid in Calif?

And?

We have expenses, just like every other state.

We just pay more money than that.

We

Pay

More

To

Feds

Than

We

Get

Back

From

The

Feds

Does a different format help?

So?

But you have more welfare than any other state(wink)

You take back a lot(wink)

One thing is for sure, california isn't getting it from any southern states

That's because Southern state have a huge... Black population?

And?

We have expenses, just like every other state.

We just pay more money than that.

We

Pay

More

To

Feds

Than

We

Get

Back

From

The

Feds

Does a different format help?

Do you know how many Californians are on Medicaid(Mostly Fed funded)?

About 13 million

That's about equivalent to the # 5 most populated state in our union ILLINOIS(Oh ****!)

Of course why didn't I think of that? It must be the fault of the blacks the gop loves so much.

Of course why didn't I think of that?

Because you don't know what's going on?

It must be the fault of the blacks the gop loves so much.

Remeber, Blacks vote around 90% dem. Me thinks Blacks want more Gov in their life

Um, out of curiosity how fo you imagine "California contributes to the American GDP" helps people outside of California?

Do you know what "the American GDP" is? it seems like you think it's some big bucket of money we use to feed the poor and starving widows and orphans.

It's not, actually. GDP is the value of goods and services produced in a region. If Ed Begley JR buys a $400 haircut the California GDP goes up by $400 how does a guy in Ohio benefit?

California having a high GDP is not an argument for people in Ohio bailing out California, it's an argument they have the ability to solve their own problems. Places that can't produce goods and services need charity.

No? No Federal Income Tax in America?

I'll just stop there...because I know the only reason this is a thing is because, well, partisanship, and nothing to do with how high GDP states help America...which, if you think about it, is only just one way California is more important than all those flyover states that like to talk smack about it.

Btw they only contribute 2% more than their population would indicate.

So....what you're saying is that they contribute more than their population should have to, and you're still bitching about a bailout? After countless corporate bail outs?

Your jealousy is adorable.

California a democratic run state, makes bad decisions both financial and academic, they can't seam to learn from other states who use control burning to prevent large deadly forest fires from destroying life and property, now they want to be bailed out for their stupidity. my suggestion to the people in California get out while you can don't continue living in a state with such a mindless track record. Q 2024

California a democratic run state, makes bad decisions both financial and academic, they can't seam to learn from other states who use control burning to prevent large deadly forest fires from destroying life and property, now they want to be bailed out for their stupidity. my suggestion to the people in California get out while you can don't continue living in a state with such a mindless track record. Q 2024

I totally agree with one caveat, dont bring your left wing voting habits to your new state, or you will ruin it too.

No? No Federal Income Tax in America?

I'll just stop there...because I know the only reason this is a thing is because, well, partisanship, and nothing to do with how high GDP states help America...which, if you think about it, is only just one way California is more important than all those flyover states that like to talk smack about it.

Sorry, that doesn't help. Not convinced anymore than I was by before by your dazzling logical arguments.

If your point is about Federal income tax, feel free to make a coherent point about Federal income tax. Instead of an incoherent point about GDP.

If your point his you're a babbling partisan and you're making your partisan argument *louder*, I got that you're a partisan the first time and *louder* doesn't convince me. At least not on the internets.

No i do not.
Honestly thats a left wing principle that i would prefer we didnt use

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tax policy is left wing? Try again.

So then you're against the Fed Gov?

A non federalist?(LOL)

Not at all, CA is glad to pay our share. I'm saying let us just pay that, the leftovers would provide a dramatic increase in services for CA.

Back
Top Bottom