• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Calderon critiques the US on the floor of the House

cpwill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
.... criticizing the duly voted on legitimate laws of a freely chosen representative society..... in that society's very legislature.... as a foreign national leader. make no mistake, that's some hubris right there; if the US were to pull a stunt like that....

anyway, so Calderon get's up there and critiques the wildly popular Arizona law... and Democrats hit their feet, applauding.

Calderon critiques the removal of the gun ban (who's enactment helped lead to the Republican Revolution)... and Democrats hit their feet applauding.

i'm thinking Democrats hitting their feet applauding is going to make one heck of a campaign ad, come 2010 and 2012. every democrat who can be identified on your feet.... you better have a good explanation for that video.

Hopefully they bring up the fact that they were applauding a hypocrite whose country has better anti-illegal immigration laws than what the US has.

What an ass. His country is much stricter than Arizona, yet he dares to throw jabs. I'm mad as hell, and not goin to take it anymore. Elected officials better do something before November. Voting for those that support the illegals is not going to happen on my end.

Boycott Mexico, Boycott, those States/Cities that do not support US law.

Calderon is a communist who is attempting to overthrown our government from within by forcing his people to immigrate to our great nation illegaly. The United States should force Mexico to police its borders better, or face the wrath of the United States armed forces. Illegal imigration is an act of war, plain and simple.

Last edited:
Boycott, those States/Cities that do not support US law.

Your mad as hell and threaten to not vote for the incumbent come November, AND you want to boycott those that do not support Federal Law?

Your mad as hell and threaten to not vote for the incumbent come November, AND you want to boycott those that do not support Federal Law?

If the incumbent does not support federal laws regarding immigrations and border security I want them out. Must of mistyped or was not clear. Sorry. I also would like to see the Feds support what AZ is doing.

If the protesters have the right to try and boycott Arizona , then why can't I suggest we boycott those that do not support current laws. IMO, LA is far from even following California law dealing with immigration. As far as Mexico. Until Mexico does their part to control illegal crossings from Mexico into the US, why should Americans support them?

As far as incumbents. The Feds have done very little on border security for years and years. IMO, any immigration reform has to start with stopping the illegal influx of people. Then we can deal with those who are here illegally for many years.

If Arizona...and America are inhabited by such awful racists, why, pray tell, are Mexicans jumping the border, paying dangerous coyotes to smuggle them, and literally dying of thirst and exposure to rub shoulders with us, hmmm?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom