• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Caffeine or alcohol?

Caffeine or alcohol?

• Total voters

Kandahar

Enemy Combatant
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
What do you prefer to drink - caffeine or alcohol?

I don't drink alcohol any more,. my late father had an issue with it and that was enough of a reason

I don't drink coffee or tea but more caffenated sodas then I should

I snort the alcohol and shoot the coffee:mrgreen:

Nah

Coffee in the morning booze in the evening.

Not old enough to drink, and I've seen what happens when you drink too much, but that doesn't happen with soda (or at least as bad).

Coffee, in the mornings.
Alchohol maybe once in a blue moon on the weekends. Too much of that stuff, tears up your stomach.

I used to drink FAR too much caffeine... about 64+ ounces of soda/tea per day at least for well over 30 years. I had to stop on doctors orders.

I've never drank alcohol, so currently, it would be neither.

Definitely alcohol. I have issues with caffeine. If I drink more than about a can of coke's worth within a couple days, I get crippling sinus headaches. I generally don't touch the stuff for that reason. One side benefit though, is that if I do need some, it hits me a lot harder than most people, since I don't have any tolerance for it. One cup of coffee and I'm wired

I prefer alcohol but since I am a recovering alcoholic, it's not an option.
I drink lots of coffee.

This for me too, except I do sodapop more than coffee anymore.

I used to drink FAR too much caffeine... about 64+ ounces of soda/tea per day at least for well over 30 years. I had to stop on doctors orders.

I've never drank alcohol, so currently, it would be neither.

If you never drank alchohol, you definetily have some serious will power.

This for me too, except I do sodapop more than coffee anymore.

I drink a couple diet cokes in the evenings. Caffeine from pop never affects me the same as coffee.
I wish it did. Then I could get my fix faster in the morning. :)

Caffiene when I want to stay awake, alcohol when I want to fall asleep.

I'm a coffee addict and I do like a drink every now and again (more now than again).

How about some Irish Creme in coffee? Yum!

On a side note - good for you, Barbbtx! :thumbs:

Well I drink plenty of both... I also have dimethylaminoethanol which synergises with caffeine and increases its potency. And theanine to counter the jitters if i have too much lmao!

I have a coffee addiction. Without it I go into withdrawals and get headaches. I only drink coffee, hardly any teas or soft drinks. I've only really tasted alcohol 3 times in my life. And 2 of those times were just to taste it and not to get drunk. I haven't had any alcohol in like 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom