• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cafe Press

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I am thinking of creating a Cafe Press store for Debate Politics.
LOL, I want a T shirt. (no kidding)

If you artists out there can come up with something better - free T or hat in it for yah when when get it up and running.

Anyhoo... here is an idea that I came up with for the pocket design. Bear in mind that voting for the slogan is still active until the 7th! Get your vote on...

Attachments

• cafe_press_idea_#2.jpg
    cafe_press_idea_#2.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 6
vauge said:
I am thinking of creating a Cafe Press store for Debate Politics.
LOL, I want a T shirt. (no kidding)

If you artists out there can come up with something better - free T or hat in it for yah when when get it up and running.

Anyhoo... here is an idea that I came up with for the pocket design. Bear in mind that voting for the slogan is still active until the 7th! Get your vote on...

I would've used a slogan that's IN THE LEAD!!!!!

But who am I to judge?

"I won every debate I've ever had against those Bush-hatin', whacko, tinfoil-hat wearin' Liberals and all I got was this lousy T-shirt";)

I'd like a simple line drawing of the same thing

LOL, hey I am trying to get my slogan up there...

Don't break the strategy.

Vote #1.

W/ Cafe Press, couldn't you have multiple slogans as options?

vauge said:
LOL, hey I am trying to get my slogan up there...

Don't break the strategy.

Vote #1.

That's it! I'm contacting the Swift Boat Veterans!

You're in trouble now!:cool:

Simon W. Moon said:
W/ Cafe Press, couldn't you have multiple slogans as options?

I think that is possible.
Would it be best to forget the pic and go straight for the top 3 or 4 voted slogans?

#1 will of course be in our header.

vauge said:
I think that is possible.
Would it be best to forget the pic and go straight for the top 3 or 4 voted slogans?

#1 will of course be in our header.
I'd like one like that.

Of course, I'd prefer one of the less popular slogans.

That's a beautiful picture on it, I wonder which cool guy made that!

Arch Enemy said:
That's a beautiful picture on it, I wonder which cool guy made that!
Dunno... I wonder if the very talented person that created the original could do something that might look similar but look excellent on a shirt, cap, or coffe mug type thing? *wink wink*

Back
Top Bottom