• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

cadbury eggs

"We'll be throwing eggs in the Hudson River."

:lol:

Raise your hand if you eat these things. I can't make it through half of one.

But I do eat Peeps. :3oops:

Raise your hand if you eat these things. I can't make it through half of one.

But I do eat Peeps. :3oops:

I can't stand the original ones. They are so sweet, they make my lips itch. :lol:

I do like the caramel ones, though.

I can't stand the original ones. They are so sweet, they make my lips itch. :lol:

I do like the caramel ones, though.

If only they were a bit smaller....

I'd be down even more if they were smaller. They are too big.

They are. I always end up buying one when they first appear in the spring, and I'm always sorry. One bite of a regular one, and I'm done.

Is it Easter already? LOL, if I want an egg shape chocolate then I will go for Kinder Joy. :lol:

Is it Easter already? LOL, if I want an egg shape chocolate then I will go for Kinder Joy. :lol:

Easter won't be until April 21st. On the bright side, there's Valentine's Day. :)

Back
Top Bottom