• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cable News Network This is (CNN)

Trump taking heads make no sense. But i must say they are in it to the end with this guy.
So sad!

Is this fake too?

Watched through all of that. The one thing I noticed the most was the difference in WHY those two ladies on the left side of the screen supported Trump vs why the two ladies on the right side of the screen did not like Trump. That difference being one of policy vs one of feelings and words. I did like the older woman. She was definitely in the middle, which is what I like.

Trump taking heads make no sense. But i must say they are in it to the end with this guy.
So sad!

I can't believe you posted that video and think it helps you in any way.

Regardless, use your own words and quit spamming the boards with video after video for whatever reason you're doing it.

I can't believe you posted that video and think it helps you in any way.

Regardless, use your own words and quit spamming the boards with video after video for whatever reason you're doing it.

If its spam tell a mod then you snitch.

If its spam tell a mod then you snitch.

If I was a snitch I wouldn't be openly telling you to quit being a knucklehead.

Regardless, you just keep posting a bunch of random videos without explaining WHY you're posting them or in what context.

Use your words.

If I was a snitch I wouldn't be openly telling you to quit being a knucklehead.

Regardless, you just keep posting a bunch of random videos without explaining WHY you're posting them or in what context.

Use your words.

Yeah well heres another one for you.

Why in the hell is this absolutely horrible president and administration doing this? I mean really?
Maga right?
This really was an unnecessary move.

Why in the hell is this absolutely horrible president and administration doing this? I mean really?
Maga right?
This really was an unnecessary move.

He loves China,and China pulls this crap of killing our mother ship like no other country on the planet.Why do you think he had his MAGot hats made over there. Next up.....1001 ways to ruin fantastic Alaska.

He loves China,and China pulls this crap of killing our mother ship like no other country on the planet.Why do you think he had his MAGot hats made over there. Next up.....1001 ways to ruin fantastic Alaska.

Silly GOP whom still supporting all his crap smh. Winter is coming.
In other news.

Silly GOP whom still supporting all his crap smh. Winter is coming.
In other news.

Definately not a good time to be one of 'The President's Men' or the POTUSINO. His house of cards seems to built on a deck composed of all Jokers.

Smh

Just look at wtf you the gop and Russia put in office. So sad. What a jerk.

Starting to feel sorry for Sarah at least spicey was funny this is just sad.

Winter is here run Mr Trump run and hide.
Dems better not f this up with their morals.
You go right for him day 1 after you take your oath.

Now they're getting sued by the Covington kids.

Once upon a time when CNN was real news, NSA used to have the channel going 24/7 in the 'Live Threat' rooms. Threir reporting was so good and fast back then, they could usually alert us to a foreign action before we even knew.

Also had Headline News.

I'm new here. Collusion News Network anyone?

Back
Top Bottom