• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cable News Network This is (CNN)

Oh my, well, I normally wouldn't extend a line of credit to someone I hardly know, but since we're in a pandemic, I'll allow you to leave a balance. Of course Slick lied, but most men aren't the POTUS and most men didn't tell that untruth under oath and pain of perjury. If it were only a matter of a little head, but alas, we know wasn't -- don't we? I thinks we do. I no more should have to explain the ridiculous bias CNN displays and has displayed than I should have to point out that water is wet.

Now, there is no "if's", "and's", or "but's" about it -- Hillary Rodham Clinton is a terrible bitch, and believe me, it's not just me who thinks so. However, I will humbly tip my hat to Jon Stewart, that champion of the Left, who described her perfectly as guest on HBO's Dennis Miller Live when he called her "a dirty, dirty, little whore..."

Trump for all his faults is...wait a minute...are we playing "Gotcha!"? We're playing "Gotcha!", right? This is the part where if I don't describe Trump in an equally or surpassingly demeaning way you're going to allude to or perhaps (if we're going to eschew obfuscation) you'll outright accuse me of misogyny? :lol: Oh dear, why didn't you just ask? I'm not a misogynist, I'm a misanthrope. If we must put a label on it. As the years go by, I see more and more that people are pathetically all-too human, but I digress, you wanted me to describe Trump, well, if I were to describe him in a single word, that word would be -- Foil.

And God bless him for it.

Well said...
In today's news the Teflon Don. Is either setting up to try to become a king or dictator ( which his base would so love... How American of them NOT.)
Or
He and his absolutely historical horrible administration don't understand state rights?

Oh gop party I understand you less and less each day.
Weak ass Dems your no better.
It sucks being an independent.

The Cable News Network (CNN) is an American basic cable and satellite television news channel owned by the Turner Broadcasting System division of Time Warner.[2] It was founded in 1980 by American media proprietor Ted Turner as a 24-hour cable news channel.[3] Upon its launch, CNN was the first television channel to provide 24-hour news coverage,[4] and was the first all-news television channel in the United States.

CNN is owned and operated by the CCP.

Well said...
In today's news the Teflon Don. Is either setting up to try to become a king or dictator ( which his base would so love... How American of them NOT.)

He can't as the House is democrat-dominated, while the senate is republican-dominated. Thats why Congress was set up this way was to ensure that one couldn't have too much power.

He can't as the House is democrat-dominated, while the senate is republican-dominated. Thats why Congress was set up this way was to ensure that one couldn't have too much power.

The Toddler is destroying checks and balances this is a prime example. Stacking the court and breaking the law with no republicans will to grow a sack to stop him. Flynn confessed and plead guilty TWICE. Let that sink in.

Drain the swamp my ass. He's filled it with his crime syndicate.

What kills me about CNN, regardless of their political leaning, is that all they do is complain, without ever offering any solutions to problems- Today they’re complaining that states are reopening too early and in the next segment complaining that the unemployment numbers are skyrocketing because everyone is home- Don’t understand the point of analyzing everything to death and playing devil’s advocate with everybody if they don’t have any suggestions of how to try to help

What kills me about CNN, regardless of their political leaning, is that all they do is complain, without ever offering any solutions to problems- Today they’re complaining that states are reopening too early and in the next segment complaining that the unemployment numbers are skyrocketing because everyone is home- Don’t understand the point of analyzing everything to death and playing devil’s advocate with everybody if they don’t have any suggestions of how to try to help

So you want the news to be your government? Although cable news is mostly political opinion now. They are not nor should not be coming up with solutions to any problems that may effect the people... That's the job of government. This is the reason we pay taxes.

Now is this fake news or bipartisan reporting?

While I'm no big fan of Bush Jr. (Whom I did vote for the 1st time because Gore was a weak ass...) My bad.
Just recall the pile of crap he left Obama.

Was there an actual point you were trying to make?

Of course there's a point to the thread! We are being turned onto a new, 40 year old "news" outlet that none of us were aware of until we opened this thread! Who here can honestly say they had heard of CNN prior to today?? :confused::confused:

**Question: Did the 1991 timeline of the Iraq "Desert Storm" war occur before today? No? Ok, great, it WAS just today that I first heard of CNN!:roll:

I'm only pro-condiment if it is made from a fruit and counts as a vegetable. ;)

Uhm, ketchup(or alternatively, "catsup")? The vegetable vs fruit riddle-ish-ness of your post suggests a tomato based sauce....

I'm really glad CNN is moving a little bit more to the center - They're airing documentaries focusing on the impact of COVID on public schools and China's role in the pandemic, instead of the constant wall-to-wall Trump bashing they were doing a few weeks ago

I'm excited, as someone who's more moderate, to be able to watch CNN again and get something meaningful out of it

I'm really glad CNN is moving a little bit more to the center - They're airing documentaries focusing on the impact of COVID on public schools and China's role in the pandemic, instead of the constant wall-to-wall Trump bashing they were doing a few weeks ago

I'm excited, as someone who's more moderate, to be able to watch CNN again and get something meaningful out of it

For the record they have always been in the middle... Fox right, MSNBC left.

Their China documentary mentioned the wet market theory but breezed right over the theory that Wuhan lab employees might have mishandled a bat virus they were studying (in its natural form), but at least they produced it and put it out there

The Pandemic and the President documentary had a lot of splicing footage of Trump, selective reporting, etc. to slant it against him, and breezed over Andrew Cuomo's responsibility completely, but I like how Tapper came on at the end and explained that his purpose was to make sure this kind of thing was handled more efficiently in the future

Last edited:
There are no more political norms...
Once again shame on you fake i mean foxnews

The Parler microblogging network was disconnected from the Internet. They just turned it off. Such is the holiday of freedom of speech.
Parler was denied service even by their lawyers.
It seems that the McCarthyism of the 50s will seem like a children's fairy tale this time.

Good argument for building more border walls.

And believe me we Canadians are quietly (as usual) planting our impenetrable border hedge, in between beer runs, watching and playing hockey games and watching in horrified fascination the clustermuck that is Trump and trumpism. Its being paid for by soon to be imposed tarrifs to balance out of our traditional trade deficit with the US. bigly win win.

Back
Top Bottom