• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

C-SPAN To Cover Entirety Of 9/11 Congressional Briefing - 8/31/05 & 9/2/05

Gold9472

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
C-SPAN To Air Entirety Of 9/11 Congressional Briefing - 8/31/05 & 9/2/05

Click Here

I can not emphasize this enough. This is something you should tell your friends, and their friends, and all of your family members about.

We don't know how many times we're going to be able to speak truth to power on a national level.

Please do what's right, and pass this along.

Thank you.

Jonathan Gold

Why? So they can more easily disseminate false information and show us how awesome their finger pointing skills are? I know all I need to know about the event, as do most people, I don't want to know what they say I "should know".

SHodges said:
Why? So they can more easily disseminate false information and show us how awesome their finger pointing skills are? I know all I need to know about the event, as do most people, I don't want to know what they say I "should know".

Do you have a problem?

It's really very simple. We were lied to about the most horrific, murderous event in our history, and ANY chance we get to speak truth to power, we should do EVERYTHING in our power to make sure people get the chance to see it.

Lied to how? You think the truth is going to "come out" here? Get real. Any cover up is going to remain covered up for a long time, you're not going to get your chance to "see it".

Actually you can see how much bullshit the 9-11 commision offered. BUSH AND HIS CRONIES DID IT THEMSELVES. WATCH IT AND SEE THE LIES.

SHodges said:
Lied to how? You think the truth is going to "come out" here? Get real. Any cover up is going to remain covered up for a long time, you're not going to get your chance to "see it".

It's a total 9 hours talking about the lies surrounding 9/11... if ANY time it was going to come out, it would be now.

Gold9472 said:
C-SPAN To Air Entirety Of 9/11 Congressional Briefing - 8/31/05 & 9/2/05

Click Here

I can not emphasize this enough. This is something you should tell your friends, and their friends, and all of your family members about.

We don't know how many times we're going to be able to speak truth to power on a national level.

Please do what's right, and pass this along.

Thank you.

Jonathan Gold

Thats interesting since congress is on recess until 09/03/05.........I guess we can look at a bunch os seats disguised as people.........

Navy Pride said:
Thats interesting since congress is on recess until 09/03/05.........I guess we can look at a bunch os seats disguised as people.........

This took place on July 22nd, 2005, and was hosted by Rep. Cynthia McKinney. Say of her what you will, but she DOES speak truth to power, and you should listen to what she has to say.

In fact, here is a two hour version of the hearing in audio format.

Gold9472 said:
It's a total 9 hours talking about the lies surrounding 9/11... if ANY time it was going to come out, it would be now.
And therein lies the problem. There never was a time when it was going to come out. Ever. You have been lied to again, and the ease with which you and I suspect many others were convinced shows what a terrific tool lies can be.

SHodges said:
And therein lies the problem. There never was a time when it was going to come out. Ever. You have been lied to again, and the ease with which you and I suspect many others were convinced shows what a terrific tool lies can be.

If I believed that, I wouldn't have devoted the last 3 years of my life to it.

Anyway... what harm is it in telling people about the broadcast?

Unless of course, you're one of the 10% that doesn't believe in the 1st Amendment.

You've wasted the last 3 years of your life. Conspiracies are so successful because so few can discover them, and even if they do, the truth never comes out. Let's say Rice decides she has had enough. She comes out and tells us everything. Want to know what would happen? They'd think it's the same old story. The illuminati secretly controlling the world, ooooooh. A few would believe her, but the rest would laugh in her face. Even if the truth wanted to come out, because of peoples refusal to believe that a conspiracy could exist, it still could not. Now factor in the the whole thing about it not wanting to come out, and I hope you can see my point. Those three years have been wasted.

Gold9472 said:
Unless of course, you're one of the 10% that doesn't believe in the 1st Amendment.
The harm is this. When you tell people about these things, as I said below, you get the majority of people laughing at you. People don't follow the jester. They don't buy into his speeches, regardless of proof. Don't be so overt. You want to effect change? Great. Go about it in a realistic manner. Insinuate. Imply. Never directly touch. You tell people about "THE MASSIVE 9/11 CONSPIRACY!!!1" (which, btw, I believe in, so you aren't alone), you get nothing more than laughs. If you tell people about the broadcast and tell them something like it will be great for the republicans/democrats (I haven't been here long enough to determine which party selection would garner the most attention, you?), put to rest all those conspiracy theorist, what happens? They actually watch it this time, and they get the information themselves, without going in balking at the idea. Those who wish to learn will learn, those who are unreachable are well, unreachable. This post is starting to ramble, but my point is, if you'd like to change stuff, on bigger forums at least (O'Reilly's private forums come to mind, you a member by any chance?), there are better ways of doing it. Overt approaches do more harm than anything.

There are MANY of us and MORE growing daily. People don't like the idea that we were murdered by our own Government. They think it's wrong, period. If the Mainstream media covered 1% of "9/11 Truth", I wouldn't have to "spam" boards, but unfortunately, they don't. Therefore, I need to do what it is that I do, which is try to educate people about what happened. There are decisions being made that are DIRECTLY related to 9/11. The Afghanistan War, the Iraq War, the Patriot Act I & II, etc... these types of decisions will affect this country for YEARS to come. Don't you think it imperative to make sure that we do EVERYTHING in our power to make sure that WHATEVER happened on 9/11 doesn't happen again? The only way we can do that is to have a new investigation, and find out what really happened. And the only way that will happen is if we become VOCAL and FAST.

By me posting a link to watch something that you supposedly agree with, I can't understand why you would undermine my efforts.

And by the way... here's my idea of a waste...

waste.gif

Gold9472 said:
There are MANY of us and MORE growing daily. People don't like the idea that we were murdered by our own Government. They think it's wrong, period. If the Mainstream media covered 1% of "9/11 Truth", I wouldn't have to "spam" boards, but unfortunately, they don't. Therefore, I need to do what it is that I do, which is try to educate people about what happened.
No, they don't care. Look, every time anyone in all of American history has tried to talk about something like this, what happens? They get laughed at, they get called members of the lunatic fringe, and they are removed from the public arena to life lives of obscurity, changing nothing but the course of their careers for the worse. As for our growth, we grow by the hundreds in a society of billions. Change must be brought about via other means. The influence via deception and clever sociological tactics, and so shall we. They are very effective over relatively short periods of time, and more can be said for them than the "LOOK AT TRUTH! WAKE UP!" tactics employed by most. Subtly is key. And what would happen if someone in the media covered it? They would lose their jobs, their reputations, and depending on how good a job they did, their lives as well. The media is of no help at all.

There are decisions being made that are DIRECTLY related to 9/11. The Afghanistan War, the Iraq War, the Patriot Act I & II, etc... these types of decisions will affect this country for YEARS to come.
We've never left a state of war since WW2. Never. The US government never once relinquished emergency powers. Since then we've always had a common foe, someone just waiting for the right moment to kill us all in a nuclear fire if we didnt rally behind the government for protection. People never noticed nor cared. And I'm afraid 9/11 didn't do much for their intelligence except kick some asbestos into the air from those buildings and gave a few tumors and such. Feel free to educate those whom you feel are receptive to it, but I'm telling you, the people need an invisible hand of sorts to govern them, to push them along in the right direction, to tell them what to think. If we come out swinging our conspiracy theories about while the well entrenched "they're just crazies" stuff kicks in, we get nowhere.

Don't you think it imperative to make sure that we do EVERYTHING in our power to make sure that WHATEVER happened on 9/11 doesn't happen again? The only way we can do that is to have a new investigation, and find out what really happened. And the only way that will happen is if we become VOCAL and FAST.
The only way to do that would be to abolish government. 9/11 will happen again, I assure you. And it will likely be more horrible an event, to ensure obedience for a longer period of time without needing to bring out another WMD scare. Becoming vocal will simply allow them to identify and ridicule anyone in a good position to do something.

By me posting a link to watch something that you supposedly agree with, I can't understand why you would undermine my efforts.
Your efforts are subversive to your own cause, I undermine them for the sake of our little fraternity. "Just another internet wacko" changes nothing. Someone who builds a small reputation for being someone of great intelligence and reason, who then begins insinuating that this exists, letting people form their own opinions, letting them divide themselves into groups so that you know who to target and for what, that's what needs to be done. Be smart about things. This board does reach a lot of people, as do many others. I've done it myself many times, and trust me, if you'd like to bring about some sort of change in opinion of more than a handful of individuals, this is the way to go about it.

It's just a thread dude...

In case you need to be reminded what happened that day.

Click Here

Warning: Graphic Content

A thread in a forum that reaches many, many people, and will reach many more should you ever be linked/quoted somewhere else, as will surely happen should you stay long enough. I suppose we may have different ways of thinking in how seriously we take things, but to me at least, it's a nice tool to have at your disposal.

Well... if anyone is interested, I have created a "9/11 Truther Forum" here...

Click Here

I'll sign up, even if half the front page is stickies...

Back
Top Bottom