• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

C-Span This Morning

TheHammer

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
[h=2]C-Span this morning ask the question of it's call in listeners, "Is voting an obligation?"[/h]

I personally would have ask "What damned fool would feel obligated to vote in the duopoly's rigged elections, when they rig the ballot access requirements, decide who gets into the national debate and they own all of the Wall Street and other special interest money?"

Voting is not an obligation, it's a sucker's act. Voting in rigged duopoly elections isn't patriotic, it's the brain-dead action of the duopoly's pawns.​

[h=2]C-Span this morning ask the question of it's call in listeners, "Is voting an obligation?"[/h]

I personally would have ask "What damned fool would feel obligated to vote in the duopoly's rigged elections, when they rig the ballot access requirements, decide who gets into the national debate and they own all of the Wall Street and other special interest money?"

Voting is not an obligation, it's a sucker's act. Voting in rigged duopoly elections isn't patriotic, it's the brain-dead action of the duopoly's pawns.​

people that dont vote dont matter

I think it more incumbent upon each individual in our republic to know our founding and heritage, start demanding in no uncertain terms that all government stop overstepping their boundaries. As the system is now fully rigged, I advocate civil disobedience as our non violent way to just say, "NO!", we are not in the mood to take this sham anymore. Its simply to the point where its become unmanageable and unacceptable.

Any time a person is dissatisfied with the current candidates, they can toss their hat into the ring. Have you ever heard of Keith R Judd? Judd is a perennial candidate for the office of President. In 2012, he garnered 41% of the popular vote in the Democrat primary for West Virginia against sitting President Barack H Obama. Did Judd campaign? Did Judd purchase any billboards, radio spots, television ads? No, he was serving time in federal prison. Every hear of John Wolfe, Jr? He pulled 41% of the Arkansas vote in the Democrat primary against the same sitting President. What about Sean Haughn? A pizza delivery guy who spent nothing on advertising in an unsuccessful bid for a senate seat? He managed to get 109,100 votes without spending any money.

people that dont vote dont matter

People who vote only matter because they've elected several undeclared, unnecessary, unconstitutional wars, a world police force, a nation with the most incarcerated people than any other country, 19 trillion $ worth of national debt and a 2 corrupt party system that fleeces taxpayers to fund their crooked private parties and a government that enslaves people of color to the government's welfare system and the public housing ghetto slave quarters.

Any time a person is dissatisfied with the current candidates, they can toss their hat into the ring. Have you ever heard of Keith R Judd? Judd is a perennial candidate for the office of President. In 2012, he garnered 41% of the popular vote in the Democrat primary for West Virginia against sitting President Barack H Obama. Did Judd campaign? Did Judd purchase any billboards, radio spots, television ads? No, he was serving time in federal prison. Every hear of John Wolfe, Jr? He pulled 41% of the Arkansas vote in the Democrat primary against the same sitting President. What about Sean Haughn? A pizza delivery guy who spent nothing on advertising in an unsuccessful bid for a senate seat? He managed to get 109,100 votes without spending any money.

Throwing your hat into the duopoly's rigged ring is an exercise in futility. they own and operate the ballot access system, the national media, the national debate and all of the Wall Street and other special interest money. They're operating a crooked duopoly dictatorship founded and based in bribery.

Voting is both an obligation and a duty of every citizen of voting age that is both mentally and physically able to do so.

People who vote only matter because they've elected several undeclared, unnecessary, unconstitutional wars, a world police force, a nation with the most incarcerated people than any other country, 19 trillion $ worth of national debt and a 2 corrupt party system that fleeces taxpayers to fund their crooked private parties and a government that enslaves people of color to the government's welfare system and the public housing ghetto slave quarters.

still dont matter

Throwing your hat into the duopoly's rigged ring is an exercise in futility. they own and operate the ballot access system, the national media, the national debate and all of the Wall Street and other special interest money. They're operating a crooked duopoly dictatorship founded and based in bribery.

obviously not true

It's a good part of democracy that if you don't care, shut up.

That is leave the voting to those who do care and know at least something about the issue.

Voting is both an obligation and a duty of every citizen of voting age that is both mentally and physically able to do so.

Actually by not casting a ballot they are voting. They are voting to accept whatever the majority that does vote picks.

It's a duty and obligation to participate in a rigged crooked suckers activity that only encourages and sanctifies a crooked racket, right? How absurd and naive is that?

It's a good part of democracy that if you don't care, shut up.

That is leave the voting to those who do care and know at least something about the issue.

Those who you think "care" are brainwashed, brain-dead partisan idiots. Most of them can't even tell you who the vice President is or who their State and federal representatives are. All they know is the "D" or "R" following the name of the crook they're voting for and that's the extent of their political knowledge.

Those who you think "care" are brainwashed, brain-dead partisan idiots. Most of them can't even tell you who the vice President is or who their State and federal representatives are. All they know is the "D" or "R" following the name of the crook they're voting for and that's the extent of their political knowledge.

As I said at least they know something.

Would you really want those who know even less to vote?

Actually by not casting a ballot they are voting. They are voting to accept whatever the majority that does vote picks.

They already know who the fools that vote will pick. They'll pick a duopoly crook and government will get even BIGGER and the national debt will expand like a radical malignancy. So, nobody needs to affirm that, it's a given in every election and there's no other choice.

As I said at least they know something.

Would you really want those who know even less to vote?

Those who know nothing "DO" vote because they're too stupid to recognize the elections are rigged and owned by the duopoly dictatorship.

Those who know nothing "DO" vote because they're too stupid to recognize the elections are rigged and owned by the duopoly dictatorship.

Given that I find the current political parties unsuitable for my views, how would like to see politics arranged?

What system would you like?

What party would you like to see? As in could you describe it's policies?

Most people who vote can't tell you who the Vice President is? Of course you can support that with some data.

Most people who vote can't tell you who the Vice President is? Of course you can support that with some data.

Take your own survey. Mim pretty sure that he's right from my observations.

Sent from my iPad Pro 12.9" AT&T using Tapatalk

That is the most bizarre comment on voting I have ever read. Seriously.

OH I get it, you realize that the Libertarian Party hasn't a snowballs chance in hell of taking the Presidency, even a year as ****ed up as this one....

Maybe if they started gaining traction at the state and house level they could create the political power to be useful. No no, they are ineffectual and their adherents whine that they cannot get into the WH becuase CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

Given that I find the current political parties unsuitable for my views, how would like to see politics arranged?

What system would you like?

What party would you like to see? As in could you describe it's policies?

I would like NO parties. I would like all independent candidates. I would like to listen to every candidate's policy positions so I could make an informed decision about who deserved my vote.

I would like to see the money and bribery out of the political system. I would like to see the power of the 2 duopoly political parties diminished and irrelevant to fair and honest elections. Otherwise voting is for the clueless brainwashed suckers.

Just as easily as you can support otherwise with some data, huh?

I would like NO parties. I would like all independent candidates. I would like to listen to every candidate's policy positions so I could make an informed decision about who deserved my vote.

I would like to see the money and bribery out of the political system. I would like to see the power of the 2 duopoly political parties diminished and irrelevant to fair and honest elections. Otherwise voting is for the clueless brainwashed suckers.

I would like to hear your broad views.

I also feel that there is definately a place for political parties. Nobdoy can be well informed about everything. It is necessary to have some sort of structure to put competant people in charge who can be assisted by a network of supporters. Just because you have heard the right things from a particular person does not mean that they are up to the job.

Back
Top Bottom