• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

bye sarah

Hopefully the POTUS will tap JOHN BOLTON, or JAY SEKULOW...

Trump is not very smart. And he's clearly becoming increasingly desperate.

The only people eager to work with him are hard-core C and D-list wingnuts.

Sekulow has a career to protect, and Bolton already has the job he wanted.

My best guess is Stephen Miller. He's a completely amoral true beliver who is willing (and eager) to say or do anything. He's the guy for that idiot in the oval office, Trump.

I am sure the trumpsters won't have a problem paying Hannity $30 million a year. Well it's just taxpayer money after all.

Hannity will pay his own salary just like Mex. is going to pay for the wall.

Probably. So when the little girl asks her mommy a question about Trump or the state of the nation, because that's what all little girls ask their moms, she'll probably know if mommy is lying. Got it.

You seem intent on making a deal about what was originally a joke about Sarah's lack of truthfulness. So you win, her daughter at THIS stage of her life probably does not realize her mother is telling lies.

You seem intent on making a deal about what was originally a joke about Sarah's lack of truthfulness. So you win, her daughter at THIS stage of her life probably does not realize her mother is telling lies.

I didn't know you were joking. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom