• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

bye sarah

Only voted for Mc Pain the once because of the addition of Sarah Palin... I NEVER trusted Mc Pain after the Keating stuff, so don't try to tell me about what I think and thought about Mc Pain. He was a hero in some instances as a prisoner of war, but went downhill quickly after, upon getting into politics, sold out those hero honors for his thirty pieces of silver.

The ONLY reason you folks defended him in the past at all was when he sided with you in certain instances. And now because he went full on against, subverting with you folks, the current president.

So let me get this straight, you are an advocate of our involvement in Vietnam? You s*** upon all those anti war protestors, do you? Bill Clinton and his own devious draft dodging, you detest the traitorous Jane Fonda as much as I do, do you?

Show your true colors. Not just your obvious hatred of Trump, go ahead, let it all hang out.

hypocrisy on display from above^^^^ ///// "so don't try to tell me what I think and thought........." ////// ( two sentences later/same post ) ------> ///// "The ONLY reason you folks defended him in the past was.........." .////// <------- tries and fails to tell others what they think and thought...

What exactly are you talking about? She was very unqualified for the position and Trump will easily find a new replacement.

Kimberly Guilfoyle or Bill Hemmer are a couple of candidates that come to mind.

I don't know how many people want their Dorian Grey paintings to turn pitch black in two years as hers surely did.

Boy Sarah Huckabee is a good person? That's news to me based on all the vicious attacks the left made against her family the past year.

She holds two manipulation degrees.

Screw her and all of her ilk.

The LEFT will attack anyone they are told to by their handlers.
They are a mindless mob that prefer to REACT than think.
They have eaten their own when told to.

My disdain has to do with her chosen profession.

I doubt her god approves of her constant lying. In the defense of a liar.

hypocrisy on display from above^^^^ ///// so don't try to tell me what I think and thought......... ////// ( two sentences later/same post ) ------> ///// The ONLY reason you folks defended him in the past was...........////// <------- tries and fails to tell others what they think and thought...
Bull ***t!!!

For someone who claims it, you certainly display no capacity for the application of logic, bro. I am not only allowed, I will fully take the right of reciprocity to those who use such on me and mine. She can defend herself just as I did when she made false claims. If she was actually for the war, if she is in direct opposition to the anti war protestors, then specifically wants to degrade BJ just as she does Trump, wants to detest the traitor Fonda as much as I, then let her explain herself.

If she cannot, therein lay the real hypocrisies... hat tip, thanks for highlighting the point.

Or the ‘My Pillow’ guy or that one that glues boats and dune buggies back together.......yeehaw!

Yeah. That my pillow guy is a creepy sumbitch. He’d be perfect. And he always has that cross on a short chain hanging purposely out of his collar. Pimping Jesus to sell pillows.

Bull ***t!!!

For someone who claims it, you certainly display no capacity for the application of logic, bro. I am not only allowed, I will fully take the right of reciprocity to those who use such on me and mine. She can defend herself just as I did when she made false claims. If she was actually for the war, if she is in direct opposition to the anti war protestors, then specifically wants to degrade BJ just as she does Trump, wants to detest the traitor Fonda as much as I, then let her explain herself.

If she cannot, therein lay the real hypocrisies... hat tip, thanks for highlighting the point.

you got busted.....deal with it and own it.

On the contrary... maybe get someone older with some knowledge to explain what seems a bit too intricate for ya, pal.:2wave:

cry more....:lol: just own up to your own hypocrisy and move on...

Yeah. That my pillow guy is a creepy sumbitch. He’d be perfect. And he always has that cross on a short chain hanging purposely out of his collar. Pimping Jesus to sell pillows.

Word is he belongs to Mar-a-Lago......

Do you notice that when liberals target someone they disagree with someone politically they automatically resort to ad hominem attacks?

I reserve the right to condemn professional manipulators the same way I condemn child molesters.

Not sure I care whether Sanders leaves or stays because if she leaves, Trump's just going to appoint another liar to replace her. "This" liar; "that" liar. Who cares?

One thing this administration has done is reveal how the Communications and Political Science sausage is made.

Many here have noticed the 24-48hr delay between trump screwing up/lying and the new messaging designed and disseminated.

A day or two of silence then trump supporters blast the new message across the board.

Trump has lied, they made up crap to convince folks he didn't lie, and then he admits that he did what he originally claimed he didn't, and they have to craft a new message.

Sanders hold degrees in communications and political science. Both of these, along with marketing, are behaviolral.sciences. They study what makes us tick. Why we believe some things and not others, like some things and not others.

So they can get folks to believe and/or like what their employers want them to. Vote for who their employers want them to.

That's the job, and these industries are probably the biggest problem facing this country.

Our current divide is a product of them. Bought and paid for.

I don’t see this story anywhere else........Raw Story sometimes scoops the better known outlets??
They sometimes make things up. I'm waiting for a real news outlet to report on this.

While obviously one of your more literate posts, it is truly a nicely succinct representation of your so often similarly inadequate arguments.
So thanks for its brevity, but it's not an argument. Yano? Oh yeah, how ever could you? My bad.

It was the appropriate response to your utterly ridiculous assertion.

Maybe you should practice brevity/succinctness too. It would cut down on the effort and time that it normally takes you to be consistently wrong. Heck, you could probably double your standard BS output! :thumbs:

Maybe you should practice brevity/succinctness too. It would cut down on the effort and time that it normally takes you to be consistently wrong. Heck, you could probably double your standard BS output! :thumbs:

:lol:

One thing this administration has done is reveal how the Communications and Political Science sausage is made.

Many here have noticed the 24-48hr delay between trump screwing up/lying and the new messaging designed and disseminated.

A day or two of silence then trump supporters blast the new message across the board.

Trump has lied, they made up crap to convince folks he didn't lie, and then he admits that he did what he originally claimed he didn't, and they have to craft a new message.

Sanders hold degrees in communications and political science. Both of these, along with marketing, are behaviolral.sciences. They study what makes us tick. Why we believe some things and not others, like some things and not others.

So they can get folks to believe and/or like what their employers want them to. Vote for who their employers want them to.

That's the job, and these industries are probably the biggest problem facing this country.

IMO, you give the Administration too much credit.......this is like an Improv sketch.

Obviously somebody, ***cough*** YOU ***cough needs to recalibrate their BS meter.

Easy life hack on that, put the 100% pure unadulterated Bull crap needle on your posts, then let it free to roam towards mine... which is generally pure gold political punditry.

You can go back to sleep now, we got this.

Obviously somebody, ***cough*** YOU ***cough needs to recalibrate their BS meter.

Easy life hack on that, put the 100% pure unadulterated Bull crap needle on your posts, then let it free to roam towards mine... which is generally pure gold political punditry.

You can go back to sleep now, we got this.
See, look at all the words/time you wasted saying something stupid, again, as usual.

Sanders hold degrees in communications and political science. Both of these, along with marketing, are behavioral.sciences. They study what makes us tick. Why we believe some things and not others, like some things and not others.

• Marketing is a business science; political science is a social science.
  • Marketing and political science are the same things; however, they "sell" different "products."
    • Marketing sells commercial goods and services.
    • Political science sells public policy ideas.
    • Both sell the person(s)/group(s) who promote a given good, service or idea.
  • Marketing and political science are multidisciplinary fields that avail themselves of the findings of social sciences, most notably psychology, economics, communication science and sociology. Both also avail themselves situationally of the humanities philosophy, history and literature/art.
  • Psychology, economics and sociology study what "makes us tick" and present their findings as theory.
    • Psychology --> What makes us "tick" endogenously as individuals.
    • Economics --> How we "tick" on the whole and in response to scarcity.
    • Sociology --> How we "tick" exogenously as individuals who are members of a society.
  • Marketing and political science integrate and apply the theories from those three disciplines. E.g. (high level):
    • "Bill," who is an expert in marketing or political science, has a thing X that he (or his client) wants to sell/promote. "Bill" will perform some research (assuming he wasn't already taught what he needs when when obtained his poli-sci or marketing training) identify the emotional stimuli that psychology and sociology have theorized most ably "trigger" responses among people of a given personality make-up and, if appropriate, he'll identify relevant theories of economics that may also trigger behavior.

Using that information, "Bill" will then exploit communication science theory to develop a host of messages that tacitly and explicitly trigger the emotions and behaviors that impel receivers of his message to look favorably on the thing X that he's "selling." He will draw from the imagery and themes of philosophy, history and literature/art to craft the "wrapper," the subtleties of the message that allude to one of the "triggers" he's using.

"Bill" recognizes that "consumers" don't much care for complex messages, so his campaign (ad or political) will deliver multiple small bites of information that taken together augur to be most effective at impelling the behavior he wants to effect. As each small message is issued, "Bill" will use quantitative methods to measure the nature and extent of responses he obtains. He'll issue more effective messages more and less effective ones less, but he won't flat-out not issue any one message (unless it produces an adverse impact) because the campaign depends on the totality of nuance delivered in each of the messages.

"Bill," as a marketing or poli-sci guy, is knows that some messages are "driving" and others are "reinforcing," and he knows that a some point he may have to deliver complex messages. He'll select the message channels based on the purpose (drive or reinforce) of the messages as well as based on their complexity. Thus why there are slogans, brief blurbs (sound bites) and broader expositions (feature articles, "wordy" ads, interviews, etc.) of the message.
  • I don't agree that the marketing/poli-sci industries are a problem. I think the imperfection of information among general public, along with its general predilection for naivete and unreason, is a problem. All that sophisticated theory and application "Bill" employs to develop emotional appeals are far less effective when folks are very well informed because the more well informed one is, the less emotional one is about "major" decisions.

For instance, emotional marketing may move one to consume turkey for T-giving; however, knowing that the uric acids in turkey exacerbate one's gout will, in many people, overcome one's emotions and the emotional marketing messages. In whom won't that info be sufficient to overcome the emotional mover to having the turkey? Folks for whom the emotional value of eating turkey at T-giving satisfies them more so than does the pain of a gout flare dissatisfy them.

See, look at all the words/time you wasted saying something stupid, again, as usual.
Look at you, learning to be more and more literate... when you could have just used a brainless emoji again. You see, I can and do work wonders even with the seemingly uneducable.

Thank me.

Well, this will be interesting. I seriously doubt Trump will find anyone better at the job than her. Granted, her job was to lie while remaining unflustered and keeping a straight face, but she was really good at it.

If it didn’t mean leaving a $30M/year salary, Hannity might be up for it.

It was her "job" to lie only in that she made lying her job. Her traditional role as White House spokesperson wasn't to lie but to explain to the public the typical positions and stances of White House policy.

There's a saying I heard recently, to the effect that the the worst thing that can happen is that you get the government you think it is. If you genuinely believe that it's the White House's role to lie to the American people and settle for that, then that's what you'll keep getting.

And the right NEVER does that. Uh huh...:roll:

A whole lot of people, here and elsewhere, believe only the right does it.
That is why I thought i would say otherwise.
If you look at some that quoted me on this post, you will see exactly that.
They do not believe the left ever does it.

Back
Top Bottom