• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bye bye Scott Walker; good riddance

OscarLevant

Gadfly Extraordinaire
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Last edited:
I got as far as the kid admitting he screwed up for not disclosing some information to his boss and then tried to blaim someone else for that error before I stopped reading this garbage article

One good thing that happened in the election was that Scott Walker lost governorship of Wisconsin. The man was a total failure as governor.

i'm glad to see him sent packing.

For a guy that quite a number of folks had figured as POTUS Material in BT Times (Before Trump) Walker's work sure sucks.

Last edited:
One good thing that happened in the election was that Scott Walker lost governorship of Wisconsin. The man was a total failure as governor.

Best news of the night was seeing that ****stain lose.

I too welcome his departure from the halls of formal political power and authority.

Amen! He's a Koch machine sell out.

Thanks for the video. Ray Charles was indeed the genius. Play to them his versions of “America the Beautiful” and “Take Me Home, Country Roads,” and the Taliban would move to West Virginia and pledge allegiance to our flag.

Back
Top Bottom