• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

By how much % will Trump lose to or beat Clinton by in November?

By how much will Trump lose to or beat Clinton by in November?

• A 3rd party candidate will win the presidency this year.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Heh

I don't think the result is quite that certain, in part because Trump has defied many current expectations of electoral politics, and yes there are lots of people who strongly dislike Clinton.

Thank might have been true during the primaries because many republicans are gullible ****ing idiots and long with democrats being allowed party raid or rat **** the primaries by picking the worst of the republican candidates. Its how despite claiming to be pro-2nd amendment, pro-life, not believe in the man made global warming fairy tale, and anti-Obama-care they would in 2012 nominate someone who enacted anti-2nd amendment laws that Obama massive wet dreams about passing, pro-choice,supported cap and trade and came out with the predecessor to Obama-care. Regular voters on the other hand won't care about records or what a politician is telling them what they want to hear vs their record. They are going to manipulated by what the media is showing them and the media is heavily pro-Clinton more than they are pro-Trump.

That said, I find it highly amusing to watch Republicans and conservatives repeatedly hope that Trump will finally clean up his act. He usually manages to stay quiet for a few days and read from the teleprompter, then completely loses his mind because George Clooney bad-mouthed Trump in a tweet. Or, because the media ignored him for a few days.
One of the theories is that Trump is trying to help Clinton win. That is why he does that ****.

Trump can not win. He should not have been a candidate.

Well the polls are about as reliable as the hate-America media. In the run-up to the 1980 election, Carter was supposed to handily defeat Reagan.

We all witness how the media, their muscle- black lies matter, and just insane leftists treat Trump supporters. Nearly weekly, there is a story about someone brandishing a Trump shirt or hat, being physically accosted. Trump yard signs are commonly vandalized. The media is implying or flat-out suggesting that Trump is a reactionary, a bigot, a mysoginst, basically the next Hitler. So what do you think will happen when Ms. NBC shoves a camera in your face, so your image is broadcast across the world, and asks you if you support Trump? If you say you do, you are putting a target on your back. Alot of people will be hesitant to admit publicy that they support Trump. They must put the safety of their family first. So what do you think will happen when everyone gets in the voting booths, looks around and seeing that they're alone? Odds are they'll put a check mark next to Trump's name.

No polls will account for this.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Realclear politics has Hillary at 372 EV and that doesn't include "lean democrat" states. Add those in and she's at 370+. Add toss ups like Texas and she's over 420.

In what universe do you consider Texas a toss-up?

In the universe where Romney won Texas by 16 points but Drumpf is only up by 5%

In the universe where Romney won Texas by 16 points but Drumpf is only up by 5%
I explained above how polling is as useful as a $2 bill. The real poll numbers will be on November 8. Texas has never gone blue, I don't see it happening anytime soon, unless obama signs an Executive order allowing illegals and Syrian refugees to vote.

I explained above how polling is as useful as a $2 bill. The real poll numbers will be on November 8. Texas has never gone blue, I don't see it happening anytime soon, unless obama signs an Executive order allowing illegals and Syrian refugees to vote.

Well there are only a couple thousand Syrians in the US so they better vote early and often.

Trump: The Baghdad Bob of the 2016 Election

Baghdad Bob Quotes - Iraqi Information Minister Quotes

Last edited:
I can't wait to hear the excuses, the histrionics, the flat-out hyperbole from the left and their media after Trump shocks the world and wins.

The hate-America media knows their candidate is terrible; possibly on the brink of a mental collapse. The only thing that they can do is keep trying to depress the Trump supporters by putting out these phony polls showing the woman that can't even fill a broom closet with supporters, winning. Even Ray Charles can see these polls are all bogus!

The only chance the left has is voter fraud; but that will be really tricky to pull off, as thanks to Trump acknowledging fraud, this election will be the most watched election process in history. Trump even commanded the freaking narrative, in forcing obama to address the issue of a rigged election.

Trump doesn't have Clinton to fear, or so much the media; he is running against himself, as this election is his to win or lose.

I can't wait to hear the excuses, the histrionics, the flat-out hyperbole from the left and their media after Trump shocks the world and wins.

The hate-America media knows their candidate is terrible; possibly on the brink of a mental collapse. The only thing that they can do is keep trying to depress the Trump supporters by putting out these phony polls showing the woman that can't even fill a broom closet with supporters, winning. Even Ray Charles can see these polls are all bogus!

The only chace the left has is voter fraud; but that will be really tricky to pull off, as thanks to Trump acknowledging fraud, this election will be the most watched election process in history. Trump even commanded the freaking narrative, in forcing obama to address the issue of a rigged election.

Trump doesn't have Clinton to fear, or so much the media; he is running against himself, as this election is his to win or lose.

Actually he is running against college educated people, blacks, Asians, and Hispanics. He has locked down the profoundly stupid older white person vote though.

There needs to be an option under 'I don't know' for 'I don't care'...

Actually he is running against college educated people, blacks, Asians, and Hispanics. He has locked down the profoundly stupid older white person vote though.
Not all off us take in a heaping spoonful of revisionist hyperbole that the media forcefeeds us. When people get into the voting booths, they'll be presented with 2 options- a sickly old hag who is a compulsive liar, and will screw your family, or an alpha male who will put this country first.

Not a vey hard choice.

There's a segment of the population who have bought into Trump's carnival act but they are mostly disgruntled republican's who wouldn't have voted for Hillary in the 1st place. There is also a segment of voters who would never vote Dem so this is the only choice they have and they will hold their nose while casting their vote. The rest of the country will likely go with what they feel is the safer candidate despite her issues because they know exactly what they will get with 4 years of Hillary versus putting a lose cannon in charge of our nuclear arms. We have much that needs to be fixed in our country....but we don't need to spend every day wondering what dumb ass thing will tick off Trump and cause him to start a nuclear war.

but we don't need to spend every day wondering what dumb ass thing will tick off Trump and cause him to start a nuclear war.

Right. So the other option is giving the nuclear codes to a hormonal old coot whose known to have spats with her spouse. How can anyone be sure she won't have a fight with Billy and decide to nuke a certain country?

Right. So the other option is giving the nuclear codes to a hormonal old coot whose known to have spats with her spouse. How can anyone be sure she won't have a fight with Billy and decide to nuke a certain country?

No more than we can be sure that some egomaniacal tyrant won't get mad at not getting his way and decides to nuke a certain country.

Not all off us take in a heaping spoonful of revisionist hyperbole that the media forcefeeds us. When people get into the voting booths, they'll be presented with 2 options- a sickly old hag who is a compulsive liar, and will screw your family, or an alpha male who will put this country first.

Not a vey hard choice.

Sickly old hag for us educated non ancient white people. I wonder if Trump might do the honorable thing and kill himself................

I seriously doubt that hormonal issues are much of a concern at her age. As for spats with a spouse....who doesn't? Why is a spousal spat only a concern if she has one?...you think Trump has never had a spousal spat?...LOL

I seriously doubt that hormonal issues are much of a concern at her age. As for spats with a spouse....who doesn't? Why is a spousal spat only a concern if she has one?...you think Trump has never had a spousal spat?...LOL

He reportedly raped his second wife. Bet there was a spat over that....

Well it's detrimental to the nation if those spats get out of hand. A former Secret Service agent who served in the Clinton White House, told of an incident where Bill has a black eye because Hillary didn't get her way. She curses and verbally abuses her security, and steals from the White House. She flat-out lied to the nation about the reason for the Benghazi attacks, telling us in the Rose garden that Islam is a lovely, peaceful religion. She has said she never has lied!!!!!

In 2008, obama said that Hillary's unfit to be President...so what has changed? I think it's that its in his interests that Trump doesn't get access to the Oval Office.

Based upon popular vote, 5 to 10.
Now if he keeps on stepping upon his sex organ, that could go higher

Well it's detrimental to the nation if those spats get out of hand. A former Secret Service agent who served in the Clinton White House, told of an incident where Bill has a black eye because Hillary didn't get her way. She curses and verbally abuses her security, and steals from the White House. She flat-out lied to the nation about the reason for the Benghazi attacks, telling us in the Rose garden that Islam is a lovely, peaceful religion. She has said she never has lied!!!!!

In 2008, obama said that Hillary's unfit to be President...so what has changed? I think it's that its in his interests that Trump doesn't get access to the Oval Office.

Every politician lies.....so does Trump....your point is?

Back
Top Bottom