• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

But Trump is the only one who's going to keep our borders secure

ronblades8899

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
When people hate trump it all comes back to one thing.

But trump is the only one going to keep our borders secure and stop the 3rd world invasion to usa which means huge crime, welfare and seeing our once nice neighborhoods turn into high crime ghettos.

Look no further than places like California, Baltimore, Detroit, i could go on for days listing examples.
These were at one time nice areas of the usa to live in but the new people in these places kind of turned them into high crime ghettos!!
Also look at the countries they come from!! They are not nice!! But yep once in usa we are suppossed to believe they on average are going to make us have a nice country!!

dream on folks

Last edited:

But trump is the only one going to keep our borders secure and stop the 3rd world invasion to usa which means huge crime, welfare and seeing our once nice neighborhoods turn into high crime ghettos.

Look no further than places like California, Baltimore, Detroit, i could go on for days listing examples.
These were at one time nice areas of the usa to live in but the new people in these places kind of turned them into high crime ghettos!! Notice nobody moves to Detroit anymore and its 85% black!!

Also look at the countries they come from!! They are not nice!! But yep once in usa we are suppossed to believe they on average are going to make us have a nice country!!

dream on folks

Здравствуйте. (Hello)

These were at one time nice areas of the usa to live in but the new people in these places kind of turned them into high crime ghettos!!

dream on folks

California has a lower murder rate than Texas...and most other states. Just sayin'...

California has a lower murder rate than Texas...and most other states. Just sayin'...

Have a heart. You are totally destroying ronblades' big racist hate Christmas troll. Think about all the time it took him to cut and paste from Steven Miller's sites.

Banned in under 40 posts? Wow, Merry Christmas.

dream on folks

I don't think the guy who goes around giving out his unsecured cell phone number to dictators and Russian spies is the right guy for dealing with border security.

If the entire State of California where a ghetto I doubt that 39 million people would choose to live here.

Back
Top Bottom