• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush's nationally televised speech - Sunday evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
GWB has addressed the War on Iraq nationally...

Last edited:
Re: Bush speech 9PM EST Sunday - NOW

cnredd said:
GWB will be addressing the War on Iraq nationally...

So you suppose I ever get control of the remote around this place? It's all about Sailor Moon out there right now.

As always, I will catch up in the news, online, tomorrow.....

Bush: "We have a three pronged plan for victory."

"1) We will remain on the offense.

2) We will continue to hold territory while transferring that territory to Iraqi forces.

3) We will continue to build up Iraqi forces to the point that they can secure their own nation."

Re: Bush: "We have a three pronged plan for victory."

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
"1) We will remain on the offense.

2) We will continue to hold territory while transferring that territory to Iraqi forces.

3) We will continue to build up Iraqi forces to the point that they can secure their own nation."

Oh, okay, so I didn't really miss anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom