• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush's big sin in Iraq: Acting uniliaterally?

Originally Posted by cnredd
Overall correct...

#4 is a little "iffy"...The "if they understand the danger" comment makes the sentence correct, but you know as well as I that there will always be a contigency of people who will never understand this and bellow the standard lines...
Don't you mean "...below the standard lines"?

Kandahar said:
I guess I did. What irony?

Kinda like your lie that everyone in the US government and every other democratic government in the world believed that the WMD evidence was flawless and ironclad prior to the war. The more you repeat it...

Nobody who knows anything about intel siad it was ironclad or flawless, with the exception of the CIA director, George " slam dunk " Tenet.

Everybody knows you get bits and pieces of intel, some contradictory.

Eventually, you have to evaluate the evidence and make a conclusion.

Every Major player in the Clinton administration as well as the Senate and the Bush Administration came to the same conclusion. He had them.

!!!!NOTE: WMD was not the sole reason for inading Iraq!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom