• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush the is truly Biblical

dragonslayer

Counselor
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
So at last we come to Bush and the far right in American politics, and here is what we get: the rider of the pale horse war; death, lies, famine, disease, and greed. Bush and the far out fascist right wing are truly Biblical

<>
Revelation chapter 6, verses 1 to 8:
And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth

An Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) is a type of headwear that can shield your brain from most electromagnetic psychotronic mind control carriers. AFDBs are inexpensive (even free if you don't mind scrounging for thrown-out aluminium foil) and can be constructed by anyone with at least the dexterity of a chimp (maybe bonobo). This cheap and unobtrusive form of mind control protection offers real security to the masses. Not only do they protect against incoming signals, but they also block most forms of brain scanning and mind reading, keeping the secrets in your head truly secret. AFDBs are safe and operate automatically. All you do is make it and wear it and you're good to go! Plus, AFDBs are stylish and comfortable.

What are you waiting for? Make one today!

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

cnredd said:
An Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) is a type of headwear that can shield your brain from most electromagnetic psychotronic mind control carriers. AFDBs are inexpensive (even free if you don't mind scrounging for thrown-out aluminium foil) and can be constructed by anyone with at least the dexterity of a chimp (maybe bonobo). This cheap and unobtrusive form of mind control protection offers real security to the masses. Not only do they protect against incoming signals, but they also block most forms of brain scanning and mind reading, keeping the secrets in your head truly secret. AFDBs are safe and operate automatically. All you do is make it and wear it and you're good to go! Plus, AFDBs are stylish and comfortable.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

To be realy safe you need a double layer.... Dont let em aliens in!

cnredd said:

I made one and I could still hear Bush, I was hoping to offer a thread for relief to America. Alas no. Our atmosphere is still filled with the BS and lies of the far right even with the shield on. Shucks. .

I will be glad to make one for you. You are in need of one.

His own church and congregation denounce BUSH and his war

dragonslayer said:
cnredd said:

I made one and I could still hear Bush, I was hoping to offer a thread for relief to America. Alas no. Our atmosphere is still filled with the BS and lies of the far right even with the shield on. Shucks. .

I will be glad to make one for you. You are in need of one.

What lies do you speak of from the Vast right? I know of no lies Bush has told.. He and the republican party is no where near a facist ideology. It is a stretched ACCUSATION brought up by the EEXTREME left.

I hear constant rhetoric and LIES and HYPOCRISY from the left, much more than i do of any conservative.

AK_Conservative said:
dragonslayer said:
What lies do you speak of from the Vast right? I know of no lies Bush has told.. He and the republican party is no where near a facist ideology. It is a stretched ACCUSATION brought up by the EEXTREME left.

I hear constant rhetoric and LIES and HYPOCRISY from the left, much more than i do of any conservative.

There you go lying again. Typical to a Neo Conservative. 90% of What Bush says about the economy, the war, and democrats are just plain lies and you know it. Stop trying to Con the American people. Bush is the worse and the most dishonest president in our history..

AK_Conservative said:
dragonslayer said:

The Republican Party is not Fascist, though most think Bush is one because:

1. Extremely Nationalist.

2. Militaristic.

3. Plays on peoples fears/ takes advantage.

4. Tries to install fears of so-called "terrorists".

5. When lefties critisize him, he calls them extremely left-wing.

6. Economic policies are extremely right-wing. Mussolini said some like this.
"Fascism can be described as the merging of corporation and state", Bush's economic policies creates a large corporate paradise, govt. only helps those with money. Many important people are/were business/corporate owners.

I don't think he is a fascist, but he comes close for one.

AK_Conservative said:
dragonslayer said:

You better have someone buy you a white cane and a hearing aid because you are both blind and deaf.

So instead of debating your opponent directly, you're just going to utter an incoherent comment and say that they're deaf and blind. Good argument, though I think it lacks logic and any possible connection for what a debate really is, not the trading of insults towards each other, but being in the right to defend and portray your views without being personally insulted in such a juvenile fashion.

dragonslayer said:
<>
Revelation chapter 6, verses 1 to 8:
And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth

I am not superstitious but I do see how this applies to our current situation.

However I would say it is the Men who control the World Bank/IMF and others.

Back
Top Bottom