• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush Supporters Still Believe Iraq Had WMD

26 X World Champs said:
Where on Earth do you come up with this drivel? Please show me Democratic politicians who support Saddam? You're spreading lies, and that's what FNC does! Maybe it's osmosis?
Yes, I heard Hannity tell his listeners this last fall/summer that liberals love Saddam. If they had their way he not only still be in power we'd be paying him to help gas his people. Nice. If I'm not mistaken. Wasn't it a conservative President who sold Saddam most of his chemical weapons?

I heard the same on Rush, they all get in lock step with each other.

I was being sarcastic. We know who the ones spreading lies are. Just in case you missed it. http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=1261&page=2 For your information Gar, the Majority of Bush supporters are Republicans. I didn't take anything out of context. You said what you meant.

Squawker said:
I was being sarcastic. We know who the ones spreading lies are. Just in case you missed it. http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=1261&page=2 For your information Gar, the Majority of Bush supporters are Republicans. I didn't take anything out of context. You said what you meant.

Once again your mistaken. I will change it a bit.

I never said "Tha majority of "Republicans" never read or see any news outside of Fox."

I said the "The majority of Bush supporters (I meant Republicans) WHO NEVER listen or read newspapers get their only news from Fox News.

Like I said I didn't mean the majority of Republicans as a whole, I mean the majority of Republicans who never listen to anything that isn't Fox or slanted biased.

Do you want me to draw a diagram? :? :p

I said it before I'll say it again Man hears (believes ) what he want to hear and disregards the rest.

Squawker I love you :lol: ........... :2wave: Did you forget that Clinton said during the presidential election that he also thought that Iraq did have WMD's I wonder what would have happen if Clinton just said he was never convinced about MD'S all Clinton had to say is that he believed Scott Ritter

Lets fact it Clinton gave Bush a pass a big Pass it would have been so easy for Clinton to bash Bush 24/7 but the democrats do not know how to play hard ball dirty politics any were near as good as The Republicans ..........

When it comes to low down dirty :mrgreen: politics the Republicans have it down pat

Squawker said:
I have just about had enough of this BS. You on the left are so all knowing, so rightous, so arrogant, you think your sh*t doesn't stink. Every damn thread one of you make some reference to how stupid Republicans are and link it to Fox. I suggest you show some level of respect for other people who disagree with what you think. Every time I hear this in the future, I am going to bash you because you watch the BBC, or CNN. How would you like that? No wonder we don't have more Republicans on here. Who wants to listen to that crap every day. :damn

There may be another reason that there are few Republicans. This poll seems to suggest that many Republicans are experiencing buyers remorse:
http://online.wsj.com/public/articl...-oGnQKkV_guNprR__U8NEr4aX3G8_20050507,00.html

Many are hoping that Democrats can get organized well enough to impede the President.

GarzaUK said:
Your promoting democracy and your values by the bomb and the bullet, I don't want my values to be spread by those means.

Spread a fragile democracy, yes, but Bush and Blair has spread more hate across the middle-east. Terrorism feeds off hate. The Bush Wars (that's what I think they will be called in the future) has made an attack on the United States MORE likely not less.

Whoa Whoa Whoa. Listen buddy did you see that I said I was against the war. I just wanted a positive attitude. Even though it is hard to have one.

vauge said:
I am a Bush supporter, but many of the crap he has signed still gets me flaming mad.
I think he should be MORE conservative instead of catering to the left.
Vauge ~ I hear this very same sentiment from many conservatives. My question is...do you want to see him be "more conservative" for the sake of it being "conservative" or because it's better for the nation as a whole. For example: I heard so many comments from the conservatives that they were so happy to see Bush's support of ANWR simply b/c it was a decisively right-wing move. So I guess even the cons agree that anti-environmental causes are typical of the right? :confused:
vauge said:
I truely enjoy FOX News, but at the same time realize that there is NO such thing as unbiased journalism.
As long as you realize FOX News's owner, Rupert Murdoch, has no intention of making his station "fair and balanced". Oh, and when you hear the "anchors" or "reporters" at Fox News say "Some say...." ask yourself "Who says?". It's a method they use to get their opinions on the air while portraying it as real news or fact. I could go on and on about the ways in which they misguide their viewers, but I'm sure you've heard it all. But as long as you see it as purely punditry, enjoy!

KansasMeg said:
As long as you realize FOX News's owner, Rupert Murdoch, has no intention of making his station "fair and balanced". Oh, and when you hear the "anchors" or "reporters" at Fox News say "Some say...." ask yourself "Who says?". It's a method they use to get their opinions on the air while portraying it as real news or fact. I could go on and on about the ways in which they misguide their viewers, but I'm sure you've heard it all. But as long as you see it as purely punditry, enjoy!

True, I’ve been listening to Air America over the net here lately (though not much for the past two weeks due to a family crisis). They do the same thing basically. Only difference is they tell their listeners they’re biased and liberally biased. Fox tells people they’re “Fair and Balanced”

I saw this thread and I have to post.

My father (CRAZY CONSERVATIVE), refuses to believe that there were no weapons of mass destruction. He believes that they were supplied by Russia and the Russians and Iraqis moved them to Iran.

I think he listens to too much Michael Savage personally. This just feels like a disgusting plot for more and more war, which means more and more money.

Personally, I think we were just wrong. Wrong as in 20,000 casualties.

KansasMeg said:
Vauge ~ I hear this very same sentiment from many conservatives. My question is...do you want to see him be "more conservative" for the sake of it being "conservative" or because it's better for the nation as a whole. For example: I heard so many comments from the conservatives that they were so happy to see Bush's support of ANWR simply b/c it was a decisively right-wing move. So I guess even the cons agree that anti-environmental causes are typical of the right? :confused:
It's good to see you again KM :smile:

Has nothing to do with anti-environmental - there are cases that have proven that it is better on the animals that live there in another thread. But, I am loosing touch with Bush. Not sure what he needs to do to come out of it. Maybe I am just starting to listen to all this liberal slander and it is getting to me. ?

I could go on and on about the ways in which they misguide their viewers, but I'm sure you've heard it all. But as long as you see it as purely punditry, enjoy!
IMO, this is not much different than any news organization.

Back
Top Bottom