• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bush Speechwriter: Trump Is A Fraud

Guys like Trump always wear out their welcome, I have have been pointing this out for at least 18 months.

Anyone with decency would never let a POS like Trump into their home in the first place.

lol...wow, you're almost poetic in your derision. That article must have struck a chord.

I don't see how this surrender could draw any other opinion. Trump overplayed his hand, and got slapped. End of story....other than to say, long overdue. His construction company tactics don't translate well to a machine like the US government. Not working well with others is not really the best trait to have as POTUS...maybe I'm wrong?

Trump represents the epitome of manhood among his base, that much is clear. So they can't understand how his tactics would not work.

But we already knew that ( the smart ones, anyway )

Trumpsters really should read the entire article, but they won't.

The old rhino republican Jebb Bush crowd have still not gotten over their losses in the 2016 primary, I see.

puffing oneself up (by belittle others ) does not support an argument.

So much has been written about this. There are several books published currently about it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kotlikoff/2018/07/12/time-to-call-trump-by-his-real-name-traitor/

https://www.thenation.com/article/destroy-democracy-trump-putin-way/

I could go on for days, but you wont even look, you'll ask someone on this forum about it, and they, knowing how gargantuan the task is in answering it, don't bother, because why bother with you when you won't look, you'll just stick to your right wing sites ( I listen to Rush, Ann, Hannity, Dobbs, and others, to hear the opposing view, but do you read/listen to opposing views? I don't think you have, because if you have, you'd have the answer to your own question)

Well, if such things bother you then you must hate Trump, he does all that in spades, a lot. You haven't noticed? Amazing.

Just like I expected.
Nothing of substance, just as always.

The forbes article was funny, if a little bit preachy. Though it was still an opinion piece. Not much substance to match the bravado and if that is all you have along with that article from The Nation? Because if that's it, then I suggest you actually try to look for some evidence next time. Hell, they try and push the fascist angle, even though I doubt the writer even knows what actually qualifies as fascism.

So yes, it seems like you're perfectly fine in rotting from within that little prison of yours.

I love it when right-wing nuts try to fit all people whose opinions differ with them into a tight little box. It's because their capacity to understand things is so limited their head would explode if they had to comprehend nuance.

I notice you haven't started a thread since last summer. Is this because you never have an original thought of your own and all you have the ability or desire to do is to trash liberals? That would be pretty pathetic.

Firstly, my political lean lands on the center left. Not on the right, nor on the far-right.

Secondly, no and yes. I have the ability to make and post my own articles. As I've done so in the past and while posters like you and the rest of the regressive lean are here to keep shooting yourselves in the foot. I will always find a strange satisfaction in watching you do this to yourselves. Aside from when you eat one another, it's possibly one of the most entertaining things I can readily find on the net by a long shot.

Just like I expected.
Nothing of substance, just as always.

The forbes article was funny, if a little bit preachy. Though it was still an opinion piece. Not much substance to match the bravado and if that is all you have along with that article from The Nation? Because if that's it, then I suggest you actually try to look for some evidence next time. Hell, they try and push the fascist angle, even though I doubt the writer even knows what actually qualifies as fascism.

So yes, it seems like you're perfectly fine in rotting from within that little prison of yours.

Like I said, puffing oneself up by belittling others is not an argument. Since you are willing to do that, no one of reasonable intelligence should take you seriously.

Like I said, puffing oneself up by belittling others is not an argument. Since you are willing to do that, no one of reasonable intelligence should take you seriously.

The moment you actually come at me with a registered amount of intelligence, I'll perk up. But you've hardly shown any capability at all in that field for the entire time I've known you on this site. So forgive me if I don't really want to deal with the same regressive BS that you like to spew on a normal basis.

I've seen people trying to argue the same thing about Trump, somehow destroying the country for a while and it's basically all been opinion and fluff. Nothing more with any kind of substance to actually be found in all, hence the derision.

If you actually had something to prove these claims, then present it. Because this little back and forth may be funny to keep dotting out. It's just that normal, working people have better **** to do than to chase repeated opinions all day.

Here is your chance.

The moment you actually come at me with a registered amount of intelligence, I'll perk up. But you've hardly shown any capability at all in that field for the entire time I've known you on this site. So forgive me if I don't really want to deal with the same regressive BS that you like to spew on a normal basis.

I've seen people trying to argue the same thing about Trump, somehow destroying the country for a while and it's basically all been opinion and fluff. Nothing more with any kind of substance to actually be found in all, hence the derision.

If you actually had something to prove these claims, then present it. Because this little back and forth may be funny to keep dotting out. It's just that normal, working people have better **** to do than to chase repeated opinions all day.

Here is your chance.

That's funny, I've yet to see something intelligent offered by you. Intelligent people know that puffery is not a merit worthy argument.

If you are really interested in this subject, rather than wait for commentors on this forum to write a book for you about it, because it will not only take a book, it will take several books, you ought to read some of the books on this subject.

I suggest:

Trumpocracy; The Corruption of the American Republic. David Frum ( a republican, btw )

Fear, by Bob Woodward

Everything Trump Touches, Dies, a republican strategists gets real about the worst president ever. Rick Wilson

Further reading ( google for URL ):

Long article on Trump's history of evading taxes ( illegally ) published by NYT ( several pages long, with hard tangible evidence, reciepts, docs, etc )

Article on Trump's 30 year history on aiding Russian oligarchs in their money laundering schemes, by Buzzfeed.

And then there are all sorts of things like massive corruption hitherto unseen by modern presidents, etc.

Methinks you need some serious hand holding on this, the info is all over the net and in books, etc. I poster like me couldn't hardly do better than what has been written. Do some research. If you don't know any of these things, either you are closed minded or you are mindboggingly stupid, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

But, you're pretty good at trying to puff yourself up by belittling others.

Anyway, I've listened quite a bit to my Republican on Fox, Weekly Standard, National Review, and elsewhere. Moreover, I used comment on Coulter's BB ( before she shut it down ) and I used to be a conservative/libertaran, back in the 80s, I know how the right wing brain works.

There's an old saying, one can take a horse to water, but one cannot make it drink. That has been my experience with right wingers around here.

Oh, you might think you are right, but I've yet to read a compelling argument for conservatism by you on this forum.

Last edited:
That's funny, I've yet to see something intelligent offered by you. Intelligent people know that puffery is not a merit worthy argument.

If you are really interested in this subject, rather than wait for commentors on this forum to write a book for you about it, because it will not only take a book, it will take several books, you ought to read some of the books on this subject.

I suggest:

Trumpocracy; The Corruption of the American Republic. David Frum ( a republican, btw )

Fear, by Bob Woodward

Everything Trump Touches, Dies, a republican strategists gets real about the worst president ever. Rick Wilson

Further reading ( google for URL ):

Long article on Trump's history of evading taxes ( illegally ) published by NYT ( several pages long, with hard tangible evidence, reciepts, docs, etc )

Article on Trump's 30 year history on aiding Russian oligarchs in their money laundering schemes, by Buzzfeed.

And then there are all sorts of things like massive corruption hitherto unseen by modern presidents, etc.

Methinks you need some serious hand holding on this, the info is all over the net and in books, etc. I poster like me couldn't hardly do better than what has been written. Do some research. If you don't know any of these things, either you are closed minded or you are mindboggingly stupid, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

But, you're pretty good at trying to puff yourself up by belittling others.

Anyway, I've listened quite a bit to my Republican on Fox, Weekly Standard, National Review, and elsewhere. Moreover, I used comment on Coulter's BB ( before she shut it down ) and I used to be a conservative/libertaran, back in the 80s, I know how the right wing brain works.

There's an old saying, one can take a horse to water, but one cannot make it drink. That has been my experience with right wingers around here.

Oh, you might think you are right, but I've yet to read a compelling argument for conservatism by you on this forum.

Too bad I keep asking for evidence and I keep getting nothing in return.

I should be upset that you're not able to supply something that by your own admission should be so readily available. But that would require me to be surprised also.. so, not so much.

Do you have any "actual" evidence?
Aside from appeals to other opinions?

Firstly, my political lean lands on the center left. Not on the right, nor on the far-right.

Secondly, no and yes. I have the ability to make and post my own articles. As I've done so in the past and while posters like you and the rest of the regressive lean are here to keep shooting yourselves in the foot. I will always find a strange satisfaction in watching you do this to yourselves. Aside from when you eat one another, it's possibly one of the most entertaining things I can readily find on the net by a long shot.

That's what I thought. Bashing liberals is all you can do. I have high hopes that one of these days you'll actually add value to one of these discussions.

That's what I thought. Bashing liberals is all you can do. I have high hopes that one of these days you'll actually add value to one of these discussions.

As soon as regressives like you stop giving us all the ammo we could ever need. We will stop bashing you.

Though that would also require that regressives stop bashing everyone else right of Bernie in turn.

As it turns out Bush was the fraud. He had the "presidential " act down though.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom