• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush says brother Jeb would make "great president"

chesswarsnow

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Sorry bout that,

1. President GW Bush has given the official nod for his brother to come on-board as the next President of the United States.
2. There will now be a chew the fat period.
3. Then a Rush to judgment from the Liberal Media.
4. Then the backlash effect takes place.
5. A cry will be heard and many will listen to it.
6. The next President of the United States will be left Standing.
7. President Jeb Bush.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

[mod note]
Please remember that for "Breaking News" we need to see a link for a news source. Captain, thanks for providing one, so that the thread can stay alive.
http://today.reuters.com/news/newsA...53102Z_01_N10179503_RTRUKOC_0_US-BUSH-JEB.xml
Gunny
[mod end]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: *Jeb Bush Gets the Presidential Nod*

:2rofll: :2rofll: :2rofll: :2rofll:

Are you serious?

chesswarsnow said:
Sorry bout that,

1. President GW Bush has given the official nod for his brother to come on-board as the next President of the United States.
2. There will now be a chew the fat period.
3. Then a Rush to judgment from the Liberal Media.
4. Then the backlash effect takes place.
5. A cry will be heard and many will listen to it.
6. The next President of the United States will be left Standing.
7. President Jeb Bush.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No link, Not breaking news, fabricated from the mind.

Hmmmm....sewer here we come.

Sorry bout that,

The USA will never elect another Bush to office, I don't care if he is a 26th removed cousin.
After seeing the sheer incompetence over the last few years as Bush as our leader, it ain't gonna happen.

That's awesome.

On second thought...maybe not.

The only chance in hell of Hillery ever winning the Whitehouse would be to go up against another Bush.

America is sick and tired of Bush Corp. I think they would vote for Pee Wee Herman before they elect another Bush.

Hillery sitting in the Whitehouse gives me a sick feeling in my stomach. If the republicans put another Bush on the ballot, Hillery could very well be the next President. Is that scary or what?:shock:

good afternoon captain america, how are you?
long time no see.
I am baker from whistlestopper.

::Major_Baker:: said:
Sorry bout that,

The USA will never elect another Bush to office, I don't care if he is a 26th removed cousin.
After seeing the sheer incompetence over the last few years as Bush as our leader, it ain't gonna happen.

Not to mention the not quite so imcompetence of his father.

good afternoon captain america, how are you?
long time no see.
I am baker from whistlestopper.

I thought that moniker was very familiar! I was wondering if it might be you.
As you know, I no longer do the WS as this has become my new home. In fact, had WS have had moderation similar to the great moderation we have here, I might still be there. But they don't. So they are yesterdays news as far as I'm concerned. I do miss the members there but their mods suck arse. Up2Date don't have a hair on his patooty and he has let the lunatics run the asylum. He truly disappoints me. He's a nice guy but needs to grow a pair of cajones and step up and get control of his website. What a pushover.:roll:

I still have an account at WS, to their dismay, and I drop in from time to time but I rarely waste my time posting there.

Great to see you again old friend. I do hope you stay around for a while and post often.

Captain America said:
That's awesome. 1. Yes.

On second thought...maybe not.2. No.

The only chance in hell of Hillery ever winning the Whitehouse would be to go up against another Bush. 3. Not necessarily.

America is sick and tired of Bush Corp. I think they would vote for Pee Wee Herman before they elect another Bush.4. I don't believe that for one second, I will say why later.

Hillery sitting in the Whitehouse gives me a sick feeling in my stomach. 5. Doesn't it to all of us?
If the republicans put another Bush on the ballot, Hillery could very well be the next President. Is that scary or what?:shock:
6.Won't ever happen relax, here's why.

7. Jeb Bush is the Governor of Florida, as we all know, at least those who have not been in a cave for the last 6 years, Florida was a point of contention in the 2000 election.
8. So seeing The next President Jeb Bush is The Governor there, and the Floridians love him, we can conclude he will take Florida's Electoral College Votes.
9. Florida which is a very key state, also we can give President Jeb Bush, Texas, seeing he is from Texas, and so many other Presidents with his name have already made the grade.
10. President Jeb Bush is a very Good Leader, with calm resolve, respected in every way, Red State Voter Joe, Rep. and Mary, Rep. will vote for President Jeb Bush.
11. Thanks Captain America, for the little help there bud, nice assist!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Captain America said:
I thought that moniker was very familiar! I was wondering if it might be you.
As you know, I no longer do the WS as this has become my new home. In fact, had WS have had moderation similar to the great moderation we have here, I might still be there. But they don't. So they are yesterdays news as far as I'm concerned. I do miss the members there but their mods suck arse. Up2Date don't have a hair on his patooty and he has let the lunatics run the asylum. He truly disappoints me. He's a nice guy but needs to grow a pair of cajones and step up and get control of his website. What a pushover.:roll:

I still have an account at WS, to their dismay, and I drop in from time to time but I rarely waste my time posting there.

Great to see you again old friend. I do hope you stay around for a while and post often.

You too.
Well, I quit WS for the same reason, plus I was just sick of the people there.
They all say the same CRAP over and over., I came to dislike them as people, which is not right. The moderation got better, but still is not quite there.

But I won't be posting often, I waste too much time on these things. Looks like we have some interesting characters here though...I mean dinosaurs and humans coexisting?:roll:

I need to stop arguing with misinformed people though, but I will drop in and say hello once in a while.
Take care, fellow midwesterner!

chesswarsnow said:
6.Won't ever happen relax, here's why.

7. Jeb Bush is the Governor of Florida, as we all know, at least those who have not been in a cave for the last 6 years, Florida was a point of contention in the 2000 election.
8. So seeing The next President Jeb Bush is The Governor there, and the Floridians love him, we can conclude he will take Florida's Electoral College Votes.
9. Florida which is a very key state, also we can give President Jeb Bush, Texas, seeing he is from Texas, and so many other Presidents with his name have already made the grade.
10. President Jeb Bush is a very Good Leader, with calm resolve, respected in every way, Red State Voter Joe, Rep. and Mary, Rep. will vote for President Jeb Bush.
11. Thanks Captain America, for the little help there bud, nice assist!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Made the grade? you realize they both had ratings in the 30 percentile?
Another Bush will not get elected. Jeb is a putz, like the rest of his family.

You honestly still support George? After all he has done to the country?

Made the grade? you realize they both had ratings in the 30 percentile?

1. Your a liberal eh bud? You live on Polls I see. We don't.

Another Bush will not get elected. Jeb is a putz, like the rest of his family.

2. We don't want your vote, hows that feel?

You honestly still support George? After all he has done to the country?

3. I sure do, best economy on the planet, strong leadership on the war on terror, I still feel 911 just happened.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Moderator's Warning:

Please don't bash other boards here. I know it's difficult, considering how freakin awesome we are, but we don't want some sort of crazy board war on our hands.

Thank you!

chesswarsnow said:
3. I sure do, best economy on the planet, strong leadership on the war on terror, I still feel 911 just happened.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's obvious they don't lead by polls--it's also obvious they don't truly represent the american people.
What do you mean by you feel that 911 just happened?

Well, you are going to need all the votes you can get next time around--you should be begging for mine at this point:)

Kelzie said:
Moderator's Warning:

Please don't bash other boards here. I know it's difficult, considering how freakin awesome we are, but we don't want some sort of crazy board war on our hands.

Thank you!

My apologies Kelzie. Won't happen again.

So how 'bout it toots? You, me and a bottle of Worchester sauce? How come nobody starts any rumours about me? What am I chopped liver?:shock:

It's the uniform isn't it?

Well, I'll have you know that many women have complimented me on my cape and I have a very nice tooth. So there! Take that girlie!

As a Conspiracy Nut, I am legally required to believe that who is president is totally irrelevant, and that certain wars (Iran is next, followed by Syria) were planned many years ago; also, that a European Union version of the Americas is currently underway, supported by our politicians, and that the inevitable economic recession that all of this warring will lead us to will be the catalyst for it (At that point China will step up and become the new world police and economic/industrial/militery superpower.)

So please, quibble about who to vote for. It makes for good Daily Show, South Park, Glenn Beck and Jib-Jab. But other than that, it matters not.

Last edited:

Captain America said:
My apologies Kelzie. Won't happen again.

So how 'bout it toots? You, me and a bottle of Worchester sauce? How come nobody starts any rumours about me? What am I chopped liver?:shock:

It's the uniform isn't it?

Well, I'll have you know that many women have complimented me on my cape and I have a very nice tooth. So there! Take that girlie!

You spelled Worcestershire wrong. ;)

I'll start a rumor about you if you want....

Another Bush is a much scarier thought than another Bush. It might be refreshing to see a lady president...

Kelzie said:
You spelled Worcestershire wrong. ;)

I'll start a rumor about you if you want....

Oh. I get it now. It's my spelling.:3oops:

Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!

Willoughby said:
Another Bush is a much scarier thought than another Bush. It might be refreshing to see a lady president...

Yes, I would much rather see a ladie's Bush. :mrgreen:

Captain America said:
Yes, I would much rather see a ladie's Bush. :mrgreen:

LOL NO MORE BUSH

Iriemon,
President,
Clean Shaven Admiration Society of American.

Sorry bout that,

1. Newt Gingrich threw the Bush Administration under the bus today.
2. Newt didn't get the Presidential Nod, Jeb Bush did, yesterday.
3. I think that the Bush Administration should throw ol Newt under the bus now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. My Title of this topic was changed.
2. The Title was.
3. *President Bush Gave Presidential Nod to Jeb Bush*
4. Or something to that affect.
5. Yes, I know why.
6. My Title Topic was much better thou.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Back