• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

bush - osama - what a coincidence !

changintimes

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
osama chimes in again, gee, haven't heard from him since the republicans needed to scare us about something just before the 2004 elections,

what a coincidence !

and now.............first bush is caught spying, then osama bin laden gives us a new threatening message, then bush reffers to the osama message as a reason why bush needs to spy on us,

my my my, what a coincidence,

what a coincidence,

changintimes said:
osama chimes in again, gee, haven't heard from him since the republicans needed to scare us about something just before the 2004 elections,

what a coincidence !

and now.............first bush is caught spying, then osama bin laden gives us a new threatening message, then bush reffers to the osama message as a reason why bush needs to spy on us,

what a coincidence,
In order for you to believe this nonsense, you'd have to acknowledge the fact that Al-Jazeera anounced it first since they were the ones who received the tape...AND that they did so with the greenlight from Bush...

So there would have to be a conspiracy between the Bush Administartion and the #1 Middle Eastern news outlet, which is under the sovereignty of Qatar...

Show me where this happened...before or after your next bong hit...:roll:

Good point Cnredd. Bush wouldn't stoop so low that he would cooperate with an organization he made jokes about bombing, would he?

cnredd said:
Show me where this happened...before or after your next bong hit...:roll:
:rofl Nice. But come on, let changintimes have his fantasy.

this forum is so obviously biased toward the right, every time,

changintimes said:

Reads more like a bias toward facts and an aversion to conspircay theories...

if your not doing anything wrong then why do you have to worry about them listening to you. How can you say its a coincedence when ITS A FRIGGIN WAR these things happen threats and with terrorist there everywhere and since we are trying to stop them why shouldnt we do everything we can to catch them?

changintimes said:

Why? Because it was pointed out that the message from OBL was released by Al-Jazeera, and that for your idea to work it means that Al-Jazeera does what Bush tells them to?

changintimes said:

what a coincidence !

what a coincidence,
I guess you really do watch the news...Please read picture in signature....

If we take it as given that AL-Jazeera is going to air any video or tape that OBL makes, then Bush and Al-Jazeera don't need to conspire together. The only thing that needs to happen is Bush and OBL have to conspire together.

ashurbanipal said:
If we take it as given that AL-Jazeera is going to air any video or tape that OBL makes, then Bush and Al-Jazeera don't need to conspire together. The only thing that needs to happen is Bush and OBL have to conspire together.

Bush and Osama, sitting in a tree, P-L-O-T-T-I-N-G.

These are the facts... and they are indisputable.

Back
Top Bottom