• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush Lied When He Said He Doesnt Know Abramoff

kal-el said:
Even though I don't care for George Bush, I really don't see any concern for him not dislosing any pictures. He said that he had gotten his picture taken with hundreds of people, it doesn't mean he befriended them, or done dealings with them, it just part of his job in being the President. I don't know, he could be lying though?

Why make it easy for the radical left to try and smear him. There is absolutely no good reason to release those photos. Quite frankly I expect this to die down alot since the ploy by the Dems to try and distance themselves, "We only took a third of the money so we are not guilty", hasn't worked. FOX caught Dean lying outright about it claiming, without offering any evidence, that the difference was that Republicans did things for people to get money but the Dems "never took a dime" to do something for someone. Stupid but that was his arguement. FOX quickly produced undeniable evidence Harry Reid wrote a letter on behalf of one of Abramoff's clients and the next day they got a $5000 donation at one of his policital fronts. So I don't think the Dems want to stir this up too much, their hands may be dirty too.

Back
Top Bottom