• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush Lied: The Evidence

aps said:
Trajan, what I find rather sad is that you don't seem to understand this issue. No one is saying that others did NOT believe that Saddam Hussein had WMDs. The point is that the Bushies knew there were caveats about whether he had WMDs and/or whether he was reconstituting WMDs and whether there was a connection between Saddam Hussein and Iraq and failed to provide us with that intelligence (or failed to even recognize that there were caveats).

So provide 10 to 20 more quotes saying that everyone believed that Saddam had WMDs if that makes you feel better. LOL

Oh, and the Senate and the House had the same access to ALL the intel as the president (save for the president's daily briefing which they could have requested) the problem is is that your precious Dems didn't read the intel reports they were given, they are unqualified for their positions and their acts of calling the war into question now that we are already engaged and hurting the moral of the troops as well as the war effort as a whole, simply for political reasons is disgusting in the extreme, I say hang um all for treason.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Oh, and the Senate and the House had the same access to ALL the intel as the president (save for the president's daily briefing which they could have requested) the problem is is that your precious Dems didn't read the intel reports they were given, they are unqualified for their positions and their acts of calling the war into question now that we are already engaged and hurting the moral of the troops as well as the war effort as a whole, simply for political reasons is disgusting in the extreme, I say hang um all for treason.
With the way they skipped over the intelligence given them, I'm surprised some of the Senators have even heard of Saddam Hussein...:roll:

KCConservative said:
Four hours later......nothing. I thought, for certain, that the lefties would post a few hate editorials and call it proof. But, not even that!
Two days later......nothing. I thought, for certain, that KCC would post something and call it refutation. But, not even that!

Simon W. Moon said:
Two days later......nothing. I thought, for certain, that KCC would post something and call it refutation. But, not even that!
I read your post, simon. It is chalk full of information. It paints a very nice picture of things that have gone well in this war and things that have gone poorly. Welcome to warfare. But I'm still looking for the lie.

KCConservative said:
It paints a very nice picture of things that have gone well in this war and things that have gone poorly.
Actually it only discusses things that happened BEFORE the war. So, I'm not sure if you actually read my post.

KCConservative said:
... I'm still looking for the lie.
Are you sure?

I'll make it simpler and more direct since the trees may have kept you from seeing the forest.

Consensus of US Intel Community:
1) Hussein unlikely to attack;
2) Hussein and al-Qa'ida not in cahoots.

Consensus of US Intel Community & Evidence of History:
Hussein deterrable

Team Bush:
1) We cannot wait to attack Hussein because he's liable to put a mushroom cloud over a major American city;
2) Hussein and al-Qa'ida are in cahoots, (training, Atta/Prague connection, etc);
3) Hussein's an undeterrrable madman

There're more of course, but they can wait until you're done w/ these.

Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
Here's a link that has 9 of them in an easy to read format.

http://www.buzzflash.com/contributors/03/07/22_lies.html

Oh please. :rofl

Let's see what else Buzzflash says:

Articles in the BuzzFlash Contributor section are posted as-is. Given the timeliness of some Contributor articles, BuzzFlash cannot verify or guarantee the accuracy of every word. We strive to correct inaccuracies when they are brought to our attention.

I think I'll post a "contribution" at buzzflash. :mrgreen:

I think God told Bush to inflict war on Iraq. (wow....our pres. is schizo.) There was NO rational reason to invade Iraq. This war was even unconstitional as it did have total support of the house. Bush is not a KING as he thinks. All we are doing is wasting money and lives. What a mess. How can anyone actually support this with rational thinking. Why not invade Pakistan that is who is hiding Bin Laden? I will be glad when that little tard gets out of the White House.

By the Way, "evidence that Bush lied".....HA. How would we know that? Do you think the Bush admin. is going to admit it? That is top secret, but those with any sense can see right through it.

How in the hell would anyone have proof that he lied unless he opens his big, stupid mouth and admits it.

But lets see:

just to name one: NO WMD

Also: NO IRAQI TIES TO 9/11

SHALL I GO ON.

Bush invaded cause he wanted to or jesus told him to......or operation desert storm part II. Who knows.....

MAYBE HE INVADED BECAUSE HE IS SIMPLY A NUT.

alphieb said:
I think God told Bush to inflict war on Iraq. (wow....our pres. is schizo.) There was NO rational reason to invade Iraq. This war was even unconstitional as it did have total support of the house. Bush is not a KING as he thinks. All we are doing is wasting money and lives. What a mess. How can anyone actually support this with rational thinking. Why not invade Pakistan that is who is hiding Bin Laden? I will be glad when that little tard gets out of the White House.

inflict war on Iraq - Are we at war with Iraq? explain please

our president is schizo - proof please

unconstitutional - proof please

Bush is not a King as he thinks - Has he said this? quote please

wasting money and lives - your opinion. tell the brave soldiers who gave the ultimate sacrafice that they are a waste.

what a mess - your opinion. War is a bitch. deal with it.

How can anyone support this - because we believe in a stable middle east, the eradication of terror and a secure homeland

Pakistan is hiding bin laden - proof please

little tard - sophomoric dribble

Last edited:
KCConservative said:
wasting money and lives - your opinion. tell the brave soldiers who gave the ultimate sacrafice that they are a waste.

Tell me how believing that we are wasting money and lives tells the soldiers who gave the ulitmate sacrifice that they are a waste. Please provide me more than just one sentence when substantiating your opinion. I want facts upon which you base this conclusion.

what a mess - your opinion. War is a bitch. deal with it.

KC, is it okay for some of us to think that this war is a mess? Is it? You can certainly think it's not or that this is expected, but your opinion isn't the only opinion out there.

Are you telling me that if a soldier who came back from Iraq and cried to you about having lost 2 limbs that you would respond with, "War is a bitch. Deal with it."? Yeah, I didn't think so.

And dont' tell me that they don't say that. Murtha has gone to see them, as have I. So I have first-hand knowledge what some of these guys think. I am not saying that all of them think like this, but some of them do. Deal with it.

aps said:
Tell me how believing that we are wasting money and lives tells the soldiers who gave the ulitmate sacrifice that they are a waste. Please provide me more than just one sentence when substantiating your opinion. I want facts upon which you base this conclusion.

KC, is it okay for some of us to think that this war is a mess? Is it? You can certainly think it's not or that this is expected, but your opinion isn't the only opinion out there.

Are you telling me that if a soldier who came back from Iraq and cried to you about having lost 2 limbs that you would respond with, "War is a bitch. Deal with it."? Yeah, I didn't think so.

And dont' tell me that they don't say that. Murtha has gone to see them, as have I. So I have first-hand knowledge what some of these guys think. I am not saying that all of them think like this, but some of them do. Deal with it.

Of course you can have a differing opinion. Never said you couldn't.
Furthermore, I am reminding you that war is a bitch. Certainly, you make a leap to suggest that I would use those same words when comforting a soldier. I too have knowledge of some of these guys. For me personally, I have not met one that disparages his president or the good we are trying to accomploish.

KCConservative said:
Furthermore, I am reminding you that war is a bitch. Certainly, you make a leap to suggest that I would use those same words when comforting a soldier. I too have knowledge of some of these guys. For me personally, I have not met one that disparages his president or the good we are trying to accomploish.

When you attack someone's opinion about what they think of the war, it leads me to believe that you think there can be only one opinion.

I was just surprised at your cold-hearted response. So is it your opinion that someone who does not support this war is disparaging the president and/or the good we are trying to accomplish in Iraq?

I'm still waiting for your response to this statement that you made. Please provide evidence to support your position.

KCConservative said:
little tard - sophomoric dribble
[MOD MODE]
This is not debating. It is inappropriate for this forum. If you'd like to use pet names and whisper sweet nothings like this while you explore your personal feelings for your fellow posters, take it to The Basement.
[/MOD MODE]

ps the word you're going for is drivel.

Simon W. Moon said:
[MOD MODE]
This is not debating. It is inappropriate for this forum. If you'd like to use pet names and whisper sweet nothings like this while you explore your personal feelings for your fellow posters, take it to The Basement.
[/MOD MODE]

Simon, not to butt in, but KC was only quoting the poster who called Bush the "little tard." KC was saying that such word usage was sophomoric (since he loves his little Bushy Wushy ;) ).

Peace. :)

aps said:
Simon, not to butt in, but KC was only quoting the poster who called Bush the "little tard." KC was saying that such word usage was sophomoric (since he loves his little Bushy Wushy ;) ).

Oh.

I see.

I guess I'll be over here scraping the egg off my face if you need me.

aps said:

Maybe you kids enjoy the personal attacks and the use of names like 'tard' etc, but it's not my style. You boys have fun.

KCConservative said:
Maybe you kids enjoy the personal attacks and the use of names like 'tard' etc, but it's not my style. You boys have fun.

KC, what is the matter with you? Simon thought that you were calling a poster a "tard." I came to your defense and you say this? What a disappointment.

Simon, don't worry about your boo boo. We all make 'em. :cool:

aps said:
So is it your opinion that someone who does not support this war is disparaging the president and/or the good we are trying to accomplish in Iraq?

No, I call someone who disparages the president "someone who disparages the president." Are you having trouble keeping up, aps?

aps said:
KC, what is the matter with you? Simon thought that you were calling a poster a "tard." I came to your defense and you say this? What a disappointment.

Simon, don't worry about your boo boo. We all make 'em. :cool:
yes, I understand. you "came to my defense" and then added your bushy wushy comment. Like the moderator said, I suggest you and simon take your schoolyard name calling to the basement.

Simon W. Moon said:
[MOD MODE]
[/MOD MODE]

no, the word I selected and used was dribble. I've seen a lot of drooling and dribbling liberals.

Last edited:
KCConservative said:
No, I call someone who disparages the president "someone who disparages the president." Are you having trouble keeping up, aps?

LOL KC, you said this:

Hence, my asking you this question:
So is it your opinion that someone who does not support this war is disparaging the president and/or the good we are trying to accomplish in Iraq?

It's not a rhetorical question I am asking. I am asking for you to clarify what you meant--that's all.

KCConservative said:
yes, I understand. you "came to my defense" and then added your bushy wushy comment. Like the moderator said, I suggest you and simon take your schoolyard name calling to the basement.

KC, you clearly don't get my sense of humor. I was being silly--not degrading. Who am I calling names?

aps said:
LOL KC, you said this:

Hence, my asking you this question:

It's not a rhetorical question I am asking. I am asking for you to clarify what you meant--that's all.

It is quite clear what I meant. I know of quite a few servicemen and women who are serving or have served in Iraq. None of them disparage the president for engaging in this war on terror, stabalizing the middle east and protecting our homeland. They believe in the president and in this effort. What's not to understand, aps?

alphieb said:

Here ya go, simon. This might be the poster you have an issue with.

Back
Top Bottom