• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

BUSH let me make 1 thing CLEAR!!!!!

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hi Fellow Debate members I'm sure a lot of you thing I hate BUSH well your WRONG!!!!!!

The fact There's a lot I like about BUSH I'll admit he does show some strong carector !!!!.

SPELL GRAMMER CHECK

However here 's were I strongly disagree with BUSH 1st he told the U.S Congress and Senate we will only go to war as a LAST resort!!!!.. and this is how and WHY the HOUSE and SENATE gave him their support !!!!!

I love DR. Conndi Rice, Collin Powell just picking then shows strong carector

Know keep in Mind we had Hanzs Blizts and the U.N in Irqa looking for WMD's and they could not find anything !!.
So what did they do ? They made him look like a FOOL saying we know they are there you just to STUPID to find them we know their they are there!!.

SPELL / GRAMMER CHECK

So now the least he / they could have done is told Hanze Blizts look we are going to give you alot of support we are going give you 2000 -5000-10,000 more Men / Women as well as relescing alll of our top secert infomation !!!!!
"""" BUT NO LETS JUST GO TO WAR """"""""""I WANT TO FEEL LIKE A MAN""""""

SPELL / GRAMMER CHECK !!

And do I have to remind you this was after a GREAT AMERICAN :hm HERO SCOTT RITTER told him they are no WMD'S in IRQA.
And how did he know because he helped the U.N get rid of them in 1993-97 and this was after he served in the :hm MARINES !!!!!!!.

So what did they do to him they BLACKED BALLED him by saying he had SEX with14 year old girl HOWEVER thiswas not PROVENto be true at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now look I realize any man can make a mistake however he is so arrogant he will not admit he did

His tax cut is great however how / when are we going to pay for it saying TAX cUT is a no BRAINER because everybody wants to pay less money in taxes DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

That's way I supported a large tax cut for people under $200,000
as well as a tax credit for investing in JOBS here in the USA and a tax Credit
for reserch and develoment i.e alteritive fuels as well as other techinlog's

SPELL / GRAMMER CHECK

Back
Top Bottom