• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush is a war criminal...

Should George W. Bush be impeached?

• Yes

Votes: 42 41.6%
  • No

Votes: 59 58.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelzie said:
Hey what did I do? Last time I try to defend you.:lol: I've been around the world too hun. Don't think you're the only one. And the people don't hate Americans (well most of em). They hate our government.
And unfortunately, anyone who agrees with it.

This is the actual front page from the Daily Mirror in Britain the day after the election.
That's an attack on the PEOPLE...not the government...

Attachments

• dailymirror.jpg
    dailymirror.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 7
Kelzie said:
Hey what did I do? Last time I try to defend you.:lol: I've been around the world too hun. Don't think you're the only one. And the people don't hate Americans (well most of em). They hate our government.

No, they hate us. We are fat, lazy, rich, selfish, and arrogant. Then when I told them I was there to protect them from the Reds with my life they shut up. They hate us because we are right.

What's your plan to deal with the terrorists?

cnredd said:
And unfortunately, anyone who agrees with it.

This is the actual front page from the Daily Mirror in Britain the day after the election.
That's an attack on the PEOPLE...not the government...

I saw that...got a good chuckle out of it too.

Is the Mirror a very reputable news source in Britain?

saw that...got a good chuckle out of it too.

Is the Mirror a very reputable news source in Britain?

You didnt do anything why did you say that? I dont understand.

SKILMATIC said:
You didnt do anything why did you say that? I dont understand.

Look at post number 1127. I think it's funny. You probably won't. :lol:

No I actually thought it was funny hunny. ;) So how come a pwetty woman like you is here on a friday night?

SKILMATIC said:
No I actually thought it was funny hunny. ;) So how come a pwetty woman like you is here on a friday night?

It's four in the morning. The bars kicked us out long ago. ;)

I would just like to take this time to applaud old Georgie boy for taking some blame for what happened with Katrina...:roll:
To bad actions speak louder than words.

megan_c said:
I would just like to take this time to applaud old Georgie boy for taking some blame for what happened with Katrina...:roll:
To bad actions speak louder than words.
Yes, to little, to late does speak volumes.

The issue of Bush being a war criminal is clearly completely off base. The world courts are wrong if that is truly their intent. I can see why the world community of Oil for Food profiteers wants Bush out and I understand their upset at his ending of their business. Is that the interest you support in advancing this notion that Bush is a war criminal? Or do you prefer to let the Iraqi people further slip into civil war as India experienced? To leave now serves no good end. The UN should have had the courage and fortitude to end the regime long ago, but they chose profit over justice. They cared not the slightest that the average Iraqis were dying as long as the profit came rolling in. After the French, Russians and Chinese were bought off the Security Council had a sudden case of nerves, funny how millions of barrels of oil can produce that effect.

Originally posted by Chevalier:
The issue of Bush being a war criminal is clearly completely off base. The world courts are wrong if that is truly their intent. I can see why the world community of Oil for Food profiteers wants Bush out and I understand their upset at his ending of their business. Is that the interest you support in advancing this notion that Bush is a war criminal? Or do you prefer to let the Iraqi people further slip into civil war as India experienced? To leave now serves no good end. The UN should have had the courage and fortitude to end the regime long ago, but they chose profit over justice. They cared not the slightest that the average Iraqis were dying as long as the profit came rolling in. After the French, Russians and Chinese were bought off the Security Council had a sudden case of nerves, funny how millions of barrels of oil can produce that effect.
Welcome to Debate Politics.

Have you considered the fact that the US is a permanent member of the Security Councel. And we knew all about OFF since the reports started coming in around 1996. That OFF involved a Houston businessman. And that we looked the other way all these years.

Not saying OFF was right. Just saying the UN is not the only one guilty of not doing anything.

Chevalier said:
The issue of Bush being a war criminal is clearly completely off base...

Welcome to debate politics. Bush actually has been tried and convicted of war crimes. Just look up the Afghan Tribunal:

http://afghan-tribunal.3005.net/english/concludingaguement.htm

Here is a breakdown of the laws GWB has broken:

USC A4P2: Treaties adopted by the U.S. are the "law of the land". Thus, a breach of the U.N. Charter, Hague IV, Ganeva Conventions, and Federal Law.

U.S. Federal Law 18 U.S.C. 2441, War Crimes Act of 1996: Makes committing war crimes illegal, defined as "a grave breach in any of the int'l conventions signed at Geneva 12, August 1949 or ANY convention to which the U.S. is a party...", punishable by fine, imprisonment or death.

The are signatories and party to the following treaties and charters which define wars of aggression as 1) a war crime 2) crime against peace 3) and crime against humanity:

1. Hague IV, Laws and customes of war on land
2. UN Genral Assembly Res. 3314
3. Nuremberg Tribunal Charter
4. Geneva Conventions

And this move isnt politically safe becasue that means chenney will be pres. Why do you even bother with this rediculousnesss? I mean we both agree chenney isnt a good catch either

Bwahahahaha.....Afghani tribunal...that's good stuff. Is there no shame in how far you will reach for your personal crusade? I bet it sounded real good amongst your friends in College. We'll be out of Iraq in under two years. Then you and your friends can focus on saving the rain forest and I will debate you on the neccesity of paper.

Last edited:
SKILMATIC said:
And this move isnt politically safe becasue that means chenney will be pres. Why do you even bother with this rediculousnesss? I mean we both agree chenney isnt a good catch either

No, but he is better than Bush. You gotta weigh in the lesser of 2 evil fact. And I have no doubt if he were impeached, the public would put all the Republicans' actions under a microscope. So I doubt he would continue this so badly flawed policy.

No, but he is better than Bush. You gotta weigh in the lesser of 2 evil fact.

And the fact is we dont know other the fact of loking at chenney in his other leadership roles. And the fact is he is the worser of 2 evils.

And I have no doubt if he were impeached, the public would put all the Republicans' actions under a microscope. So I doubt he would continue this so badly flawed policy.

And the deomcrats dont need this? Correct me if I am wrong but wasnt the whole state of louisiana democrat? I think we need to look closer at the democrat parties actions casue they simply do nothing for society. This is evident in the fact that there waas a 1000buses sitting there and the mayor said he didn have drivers. Good excuse considering the fact people were dying at the superdome. O wait wasnt the president who first heard of able danger a democrat? I beleive he was. So it goes both ways buddy.

I can't believe that I read 30 pages of this BS. Bush is far from a war criminal. If anything he is a war hero. He uncovered a huge scandal in the oil for food program that was giving Saddam millions that were supposed to provide food for his people, except he built palaces for himself and funded bas turds like chemical Ali who killed 10s of thousands of his own people (Kurds). Saddam even admitted this. I believe that there were some severe lack of intelligence in the info Bush received RE weapons of mass distruction and there should be a major investigation to what happened with this. I keep hearing the Dem's crying about how we don't have bin laden. We are still in Afghanistan looking for that SOB. We have almost as many troops there as in Iraq. The removal of this mid east scum to be a very vital part of the war on terror. The 1800 troops that lost their life were not forced into the service. They knew that there were the chance that they would die defending our great country. We would not even be in this situation if it weren't for that douche bad Clinton. This whole thread is ridiculous.

Politics suck. That's why I carry a gun. I'd rather be a tool than a liar.

I can't believe that I read 30 pages of this BS. Bush is far from a war criminal. If anything he is a war hero. He uncovered a huge scandal in the oil for food program that was giving Saddam millions that were supposed to provide food for his people, except he built palaces for himself and funded bas turds like chemical Ali who killed 10s of thousands of his own people (Kurds). Saddam even admitted this. I believe that there were some severe lack of intelligence in the info Bush received RE weapons of mass distruction and there should be a major investigation to what happened with this. I keep hearing the Dem's crying about how we don't have bin laden. We are still in Afghanistan looking for that SOB. We have almost as many troops there as in Iraq. The removal of this mid east scum to be a very vital part of the war on terror. The 1800 troops that lost their life were not forced into the service. They knew that there were the chance that they would die defending our great country. We would not even be in this situation if it weren't for that douche bad Clinton. This whole thread is ridiculous.

I truly love this man. Please bring your buddies. Together we can overwhelingly bring this mental disorder to its knees. God where have you been all my life?

Politics suck. That's why I carry a gun. I'd rather be a tool than a liar.

Amen to that gunny. Gimme a M4A1 with laser scope and a thousand rounds and ill be a happy camper:2razz:

SKILMATIC said:
And the fact is we dont know other the fact of loking at chenney in his other leadership roles. And the fact is he is the worser of 2 evils.

I highly doubt that. Bush is an easy act to follow.

And the deomcrats dont need this? Correct me if I am wrong but wasnt the whole state of louisiana democrat? I think we need to look closer at the democrat parties actions casue they simply do nothing for society. This is evident in the fact that there waas a 1000buses sitting there and the mayor said he didn have drivers. Good excuse considering the fact people were dying at the superdome. O wait wasnt the president who first heard of able danger a democrat? I beleive he was. So it goes both ways buddy.

What are you trying to say? That Clinton had some flaws as well? Well sure he did, but he didn't send our troops into a kamikaze mission, he only lied under oath. Whooooo.......

Not a Democrat said:

None of this matters buddy. What you will find out about 'ban.the.electoral.college' (The creater of such threads), is that he hate's President Bush and that's all there is to it. (It's a college thing).

PS...With regards to referring to President Clinton as a douche bag, I'd appreciate you having a little more respect for douche bags. They do our women a great service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom