• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush is a Freaking Racist

DeeJayH said:
dont know what school you went to
but none of mine ever taught me to evacuate if a hurricane comes
it is called self-preservation, it is not taught in schools
you either have it, or your DNA is eliminated from the gene pool :2wave: buh-bye
survival of the FITTEST
not the most educated, not the strongest, but the Fittest
being stupid enough to stay in a hurricane at that category of a storm, in a city that is below sea level, has nothing to do with level of education
I have met many brilliant college educated people who are just as clueless as the poor, uneducated fool
they may know their field inside and out, but they have no clue about the real world and survival in it

Your DNA is eliminated from the GENE pool eh? And the people in this country who survive are the fittest.....?

Survival of the fittest is a joke. They try to use it to justify poverty too but ill tell you what, the only reason half of these survivors are surviving so good is because the government and the police are on their sides. Without institutionalized power and a massive prison state their nothing.

First you write this...

Caine said:
Even though I agree that he is NOT ( I repeat NOT) a racist...
I do have to wonder why he has yet to meet with the NAACP people.
And the only reason I wonder this is because the media likes to mention it.
And the only reason they like to mention it is.. it gets them viewers..lol.

But seriously, why hasn't he met with the NAACP?
And....
Why is it such a big deal that he hasn't???
Then you write this...

Caine said:
Your wrong... the NAACP is a bad organization.. well, in my eyes.
They might have had good intentions at one point... but now it seems that they are just looking for reasons to speak out, the execution of Tookie was an excellent example. I am still curious as to why Jackson was there, with his NAACP people. "Oh, they are executing a black man like they told them they would 25 years ago, lets go stop whitey!"

Get off it, its a tired organization that doesn't have a purpose anymore, except to stir up hateful race relations.

Didn't you kinda answer your own question?...:2wave:

cnredd said:
First you write this...

Then you write this...

Didn't you kinda answer your own question?...:2wave:

For the public image reasons.......not for anything else.

Caine said:
For the public image reasons.......not for anything else.
That would be a kick-ass answer...

"Mr. President...why haven't you met with the NAACP leaders?"

"Because Caine told me its a tired organization that doesn't have a purpose anymore, except to stir up hateful race relations."...

cnredd said:
That would be a kick-ass answer...

"Mr. President...why haven't you met with the NAACP leaders?"

"Because Caine told me its a tired organization that doesn't have a purpose anymore, except to stir up hateful race relations."...

LOL.... Nah, that wouldn't be a good answer.
Im just suprised that he hasn't met with them just to shutup the media, shutup the NAACP, and get the black vote... but that was before the elections that they were making an issue of it.

But, its still my opinion of the NAACP, they always show up at something that has nothing to do with race, but because it involves a black man. Just to get blacks pissed off about it, in my opinion anyhow.

Or maybe Im confusing the NAACP with that Jackson feller.

Caine said:
LOL.... Nah, that wouldn't be a good answer.
Im just suprised that he hasn't met with them just to shutup the media, shutup the NAACP, and get the black vote... but that was before the elections that they were making an issue of it.

But, its still my opinion of the NAACP, they always show up at something that has nothing to do with race, but because it involves a black man. Just to get blacks pissed off about it, in my opinion anyhow.

Or maybe Im confusing the NAACP with that Jackson feller.
Oh no...

I'm on board with this opinion...I call them the NAACPETCPWDTLU...

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People Except Those Colored People Who Don't Think Like Us...

Bill Cosby need not apply...

cnredd said:
Oh no...

I'm on board with this opinion...I call them the NAACPETCPWDTLU...

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People Except Those Colored People Who Don't Think Like Us...

Bill Cosby need not apply...

Ive always joked that the ADVANCEMENT part is true. They are trying to get advantages over everyone else, just because they were slaves a hundred years ago, and didn't have full equal rights under the law until around 50 years or so ago.

There is no more 'ADVANCEMENT' needed for colored people, thus they have served thier purpose, and should be disbanded, or re-named and re-focused with a new mission to protect against racism in REAL racist situations.

Employee_of_the_Month said:
Your DNA is eliminated from the GENE pool eh? And the people in this country who survive are the fittest.....?

Survival of the fittest is a joke. They try to use it to justify poverty too but ill tell you what, the only reason half of these survivors are surviving so good is because the government and the police are on their sides. Without institutionalized power and a massive prison state their nothing.

gee
could you be a bitter black person with a huge 'whitey sucks' chip on the shoulder
a massive prison state. why is it that 50% of all black men are either in prison, on parole, or on probation?
why is it that the NUMBER 1 cause of death for a black male from 18-34 is a GUNSHOT BY ANOTHER BLACK MALE?
it must be because of ole whitey right?:roll:
try turning on the National Geographic channel or TLC or Discovery
you will see Survival of the FITTEST all day long
if you are down and out, and need a hand, i am happy to help
if you are too stupid to live, i will happily shovel dirt on your grave
some genes are not meant to be passed on
why is it that so many people live in poverty FOR LIFE
yet so many, who decide to get the education, put in the work on 2-3 jobs at the same time, end up living comfortably/ rich
if you took the chip off your shoulder, you might find it easier to move forward in life, without such a weight holding you back
ANYBODY can make it in this country
or anybody can be poor for life because they refuse to do what it takes to make a better life for themselves
I am sure it is the Massive Prison State that draws all the Millions of Immigrants here year after year after year after year:roll:

Anybody remember this Bush quote while watching the Katrina Victims left in N.O.
they are so poor
and they are so black

oops, my mistake
that was Wolf Blitzer on CNN :2rofll:

The Katrina incident involving the levees was an in-house job

just like the 9/11 incident was.

Bush is a Mason...and they always attempt to copy the Bible in counterfiet ways. Just as in Rev. God is going to kill off 1/3...and 1/3 of the people (unbelievers)...etc...

The masons also want to play God.

Check this out:

Nine airplane hijackers-three on each plane with foreign names...who resided in America for a long period of time...took classes on how to fly planes...in America...with names like Ahmed, Muhammed, Hakem, Agbau, etc...

and no one is watching them. To believe that 9/11 was anything other than an in-house job is to also believe that the CIA and the FBI are the dumbest, stupidest, blind, deaf, and most incompetent organizations America has ever created and put into place.

It is a fact that the levees were purpously broken in
two of the three areas water leaked in at...it's just
a matter of figuring out who...in America... was behind
giviving the order for them to be broke...and why?

Both incidents done purpously to cause fear in the American poeple. As lnog as they are afraid...they look to the president as their...god so he can give them some...FEMA and Red Cross anointing.

The big hurricane is going to hit New York next year...we'll see how fast the government responds to that one.

Last edited:
DeeJayH said:
Anybody remember this Bush quote while watching the Katrina Victims left in N.O.

oops, my mistake
that was Wolf Blitzer on CNN :2rofll:

Yes, when I heard the Blitzer say that, I was laughing too.
Actually, I think thats because I saw it on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, I think he showed it on his show when Blitzer said it......Yeah, thats where I know it from. I thought it was funny but I knew he was wrong for saying it.

Besides, what does a New Reporter have to do with this?

Back
Top Bottom