• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush indicted goes beofre congress hearings

Canuck

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Bush Speaking to the congress ,was asked,how many soldiers died at the front.
He answered 3 brazilians,then paused and asked carl rowe, a brazilian is more then a million right?:mrgreen:

:rofl

Originally posted by Canuk:
Bush Speaking to the congress ,was asked,how many soldiers died at the front. He answered 3 brazilians,then paused and asked carl rowe, a brazilian is more then a million right?
This Native American asked Bush one time what his position was on Tribal Sovereignty and Bush didn't know what he was talking about. He said he responded, "Well, its sovereign". Typical Bush.

When he was visiting Tony Blair for a G8 summit, Blair asked him if he wanted to see the English Channel. Bush replied, "No thanks. I have satellite!"

Canuck said:
Bush Speaking to the congress ,was asked,how many soldiers died at the front.
He answered 3 brazilians,then paused and asked carl rowe, a brazilian is more then a million right?:mrgreen:

:rofl That's pretty funny.

Billo_Really said:
This Native American asked Bush one time what his position was on Tribal Sovereignty and Bush didn't know what he was talking about. He said he responded, "Well, its sovereign". Typical Bush.

When he was visiting Tony Blair for a G8 summit, Blair asked him if he wanted to see the English Channel. Bush replied, "No thanks. I have satellite!"

So are these ^.

billo you had me in stiches
BUSH may never face a trial of his peers
but it doesn't stop us from drawing and quartering him here

Admittedly, those did get a smile out of me.

DocAR said:
Admittedly, those did get a smile out of me.

well hell yeah
only a statue wouldn't crack a smile

what cracks me up the most is how people in the US take their politics stone cold serious.but you always bounce from crisis to crisis

the reason I wanted to be on an american board was so I could laugh my ass off whenever I chat with the stone cold serious types
they always amuse me to no end
glad to see there is still some life left in us politics not all Americans are statues
i havn't used my secret weapon yet ,I know at least something ,about
american politics .I wouldn't even presume, I would find some american that knew my country ,other then we all live in tents, eat raw moose ,and drink the finest ale ,this side of the atlantic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom