• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush Fake News Ruled Illegal

Navy Pride said:
Let me jump in on this Liberal love fest of Bush Bashing...........You Libs just don't get it and never will........You keep throwing crap up against the wall and hoping something will stick but it never does.........

You Liberals are always whinning how dumb President Bush is but he has outsmarted you in every instance so how dumb does that make you?:lol:

Got a link for that? LMAO.

Not surprised that Bushnevik fanatics will cling to their fantasies. Sorry, Navy Pride, but I do have to admire a seaman who chooses to go down with the ship. How traditional. :)

Scarecrow Akhbar said:
Nope, gotta disagree there. T'was the Rapist that declined Sudan's offer to hand over bin Laden.

Apart from which, the worst president the nation ever had died in 1944.

Actually, Akhbar is right on that. Want to know why bin Laden was not handed over? Because the Clinton administration was squabbling over who was going to pay for the plane ticket.

danarhea said:
Got a link for that? LMAO.

Not surprised that Bushnevik fanatics will cling to their fantasies. Sorry, Navy Pride, but I do have to admire a seaman who chooses to go down with the ship. How traditional. :)

Me too my friend........

Originally posted by Navy Pride:
Yeah but you are a true blue Bush hater and I don't have time to go back and lists all your ridiculous rants against him.........
I like bush!

Navy Pride said:
Me too my friend........

While we are bashing it out in this forum, think about this - If the Bush ship sinks, and a Bushless Republican ship is launched, we both might be shipmates. :)

Holy crap the Bush team is misleading the American people, and to what is their “covert propaganda” machine geared towards? Why the No Child Left Behind act of course. They actually hired a PR firm to determine if they where getting favorable reaction from the media and paid certain members of the media to report favorably. I can’t believe the crisis this is leading our country towards. Where can we be safe when our own government is hiring people for PR work. Paying someone to write a favorable report about the NCLB is the worst crime against humanity I have ever witnessed, we must impeach if for no other reason then protect the public from these kinds of relations.

Come on guys, I don’t like the man that much either but I think we can come up with something better then this to be disgusted about.

gdalton said:
Holy crap the Bush team is misleading the American people, and to what is their “covert propaganda” machine geared towards? Why the No Child Left Behind act of course. They actually hired a PR firm to determine if they where getting favorable reaction from the media and paid certain members of the media to report favorably. I can’t believe the crisis this is leading our country towards. Where can we be safe when our own government is hiring people for PR work. Paying someone to write a favorable report about the NCLB is the worst crime against humanity I have ever witnessed, we must impeach if for no other reason then protect the public from these kinds of relations.

Come on guys, I don’t like the man that much either but I think we can come up with something better then this to be disgusted about.

Yes, I can..
His face.

Navy Pride said:
Let me jump in on this Liberal love fest of Bush Bashing...........You Libs just don't get it and never will........You keep throwing crap up against the wall and hoping something will stick but it never does.........

You Liberals are always whinning how dumb President Bush is but he has outsmarted you in every instance so how dumb does that make you?:lol:

Um....I'm confused, so are you saying that he didn't do it or that your just pissed off because people are resenting that he did?

You haven't said anything contrary to the article, I thought this was supposed to be a debate?:confused:

gdalton said:
See, there you go, if that doesn't disgust you then you just aren't American.:mrgreen:

Well, I had to say something smart assed back.

Its an act which has been deemed illegal. Everyone was pissed when Clinton broke the law, and he just lied about getting head. He didn't try to lie through paid for media to get support for his big plans. Thats more hurtful to the people than getting head.

Moderate said:
Um....I'm confused, so are you saying that he didn't do it or that your just pissed off because people are resenting that he did?

You haven't said anything contrary to the article, I thought this was supposed to be a debate?:confused:

With all respect you are new here.....This kind of crap has been thrown out there in this forum since this president was elected......

Where I come from a man is innocent until proven guilty but that is not the case with the Bush haters in this forum.........

You will learn soon............

Navy Pride said:
With all respect you are new here.....This kind of crap has been thrown out there in this forum since this president was elected......

Where I come from a man is innocent until proven guilty but that is not the case with the Bush haters in this forum.........

It's a pity Bush can't run again. "Innocent until proven guilty" would make a fantastic campaign slogan. It sums up so much about his time in office.

I do have a question in this topic, though.

It's titled "Bush Fake News Ruled Illegal".

Are we correct in only discussing a minor incident with a minor governement official promoting a minor bureaucratic policy change?

Or should we be ragging on Dan Rather and the rest of the main stream media for lying their donkey's off these last five years?

The Left's heavy endorsement of Rather's bogus ANG memo comes to mind. As does the so-called Downing Street Memo, to name just two.

Last edited:
Caine said:
Well, I had to say something smart assed back.

Its an act which has been deemed illegal. Everyone was pissed when Clinton broke the law, and he just lied about getting head. He didn't try to lie through paid for media to get support for his big plans. Thats more hurtful to the people than getting head.

Figure it out, if you're able, Caine.

Clinton committed perjury. That has a specific definition involving lying under oath in a court of law. It's a felony.

Bush was promoting Ted Kennedy's stupid education plan. Why are the Democrats upset that Bush lied to promote their program? The desperation on the left is a source of permanent amusement.

Scarecrow Akhbar said:
I do have a question in this topic, though.

It's titled "Bush Fake News Ruled Illegal".

Are we correct only discussing a minor incident with a minor governement official promoting a minor bureaucratic policy change?

Or should we be ragging on Dan Rather and the rest of the main stream media for lying their donkey's off these last five years?

The Left's heavy endorsement of Rather's bogus ANG memo comes to mind. As does the so-called Downing Street Memo, to name just two.

Not the point, we didn't elect Dan Rather to be the chief of the executive office, which is the office that is responsible for upholding the law of the land.

He is supposed to uphold the law of the land. Doesn't mean he is above all legalities.

So, lets remain on the subject of Bush's wrongdoing, and not turn it towards the media.

Scarecrow Akhbar said:
Figure it out, if you're able, Caine.

Clinton committed perjury. That has a specific definition involving lying under oath in a court of law. It's a felony.

Bush was promoting Ted Kennedy's stupid education plan. Why are the Democrats upset that Bush lied to promote their program? The desperation on the left is a source of permanent amusement.

Nobody is desperate, he did something unlawful. Its stupid to bring other people into this, nobody is proclaiming Clinton was innocent by saying Bush is guilty. It doesn't work that way. Stop trying to bring partisan politics into the debate on Bush's fake news.

Ive seen more partisan whining from the conservatives of this board than from the progressives.

Caine, that's funny. Not a single word about Clinton's perjury.

To be specific, do you think it was more harmful to abuse the power of government to cover a felony, or to hire an idiot to promote another idiot's idiotic education scam?

Only one president has done more damage to this country than Clinton, and that man died in 1944.

Tricky devil, you made your response hide on the next page. :3oops:

You brought Clinton by claiming his felony was "just sex".

Everyone was pissed when Clinton broke the law, and he just lied about getting head. He didn't try to lie through paid for media to get support for his big plans.

No, he didn't pay the media to lie for him. He didn't have to. NBC oh so graciously delayed broadcasting that amazing Juanita Broaderick interview until AFTER the impeachment was thrown by the Republicans in the Senate.

Clinton had his entire cabinet out there lying to the media for him. Last time I checked, they get paid by the taxpayers.

Clinton's lies were a disaster for the country. Instead of attending to the nation's business, say like finding bin Laden, Clinton was checking his zipper.

What did Bush do? For some unfathomable reason, his staff hired a clown to promote a stupid Ted Kennedy education scam to the media. The whole nation was irreparably damaged by that one, let me tell you. Traumatized. I see an incredible increase in the demand for psychoanalysts on the near horizon.

If the Constitution was followed, there wouldn't have been an education program for Bush to propagandize. That's the core issue.

Constitution or not, probably only a trip to Vietnam could have relieved Clinton of his zipper urges.

Scarecrow Akhbar said:
Tricky devil, you made your response hide on the next page. :3oops:

You brought Clinton by claiming his felony was "just sex".

No, he didn't pay the media to lie for him. He didn't have to. NBC oh so graciously delayed broadcasting that amazing Juanita Broaderick interview until AFTER the impeachment was thrown by the Republicans in the Senate.

Clinton had his entire cabinet out there lying to the media for him. Last time I checked, they get paid by the taxpayers.

Clinton's lies were a disaster for the country. Instead of attending to the nation's business, say like finding bin Laden, Clinton was checking his zipper.

What did Bush do? For some unfathomable reason, his staff hired a clown to promote a stupid Ted Kennedy education scam to the media. The whole nation was irreparably damaged by that one, let me tell you. Traumatized. I see an incredible increase in the demand for psychoanalysts on the near horizon.

If the Constitution was followed, there wouldn't have been an education program for Bush to propagandize. That's the core issue.

Constitution or not, probably only a trip to Vietnam could have relieved Clinton of his zipper urges.

Your missing the point of my argument.. Im not trying to defend Clinton as to say it was okay for him to lie. It wasn't.
He did wrong doings.
But the topic of this forum isnt.... "Compare Bush's lying to Clinton's"
It is.. Bush Fake News Ruled Illegal

Anything that comes up has to have someone on E I T H E R side complain about the wrong doings of someone on the other side as to justify that his is okay.. its not. Neither one is. And its annoying.

On the Contrary, since someone had to bring up Clinton.
Clinton's lie about getting head had nothing to do with policy that affected the public, And I wouldn't give a **** if Bush was getting head from someone in his office either.
The lie Bush has made affects the public opinion of a crappy education plan, one that effects the public.

Neither lie is okay, but pointing fingers at Clinton to justify Bush's problem isnt the way to debate this issue.

BILLO for president hoorrah hoorah

My fellow north Americans
MY deepest sympathy you are hoodwinked by 2 parties that speak only for the ELITE
As republicans attack Democrates and vice-versa The ELITE are untouchable.
they insulated behind an ASS and an ELEPHANT can never be held accountable
and an endless game of cat and mouse between the 2 parties is the dance of the union

good going BILLO

When will the rest of america realize that both parties are a sham and a scam
break free from the charade .they mean to bring you down

Canuck said:
BILLO for president hoorrah hoorah

My fellow north Americans
MY deepest sympathy you are hoodwinked by 2 parties that speak only for the ELITE
As republicans attack Democrates and vice-versa The ELITE are untouchable.
they insulated behind an ASS and an ELEPHANT can never be held accountable
and an endless game of cat and mouse between the 2 parties is the dance of the union

good going BILLO

When will the rest of america realize that both parties are a sham and a scam
break free from the charade .they mean to bring you down

If they mean to bring us down, im certain they would have done so by now.

Canuck said:
When will the rest of america realize that both parties are a sham and a scam break free from the charade .they mean to bring you down

Many of us already know there's much bickering over whether an R or a D occupies the White House even while there's no difference in what the R's and the D's say.

I suspect the only way things will change will be when things collapse.

danarhea said:
Auditors with the Federal Government have ruled that Bush's fake news stories through Armstrong Willams and other hosts constitutes dissemination of covert propaganda on American soil, and that Bush broke statutory Federal law by using this scheme.

Thus ends another Bushnevik tactic that was previously employed regularly by the old Soviet Empire. This is not the Soviet Union. This is the United States of America.

Article is here.

Bush has lied from the beginning about almost everything. when he talks on television, one know that if it is an issue or importance, that Bush is lying. It is an automatic. Bush claims to be christian, you know that this is a lie too.

Navy Pride said:

Well then why reply? I mean your just saying that people are stupid for hating Bush but from what I have seen so far you don't defend him you just bash his opposers.

Moderate said:
Well then why reply? I mean your just saying that people are stupid for hating Bush but from what I have seen so far you don't defend him you just bash his opposers.

Thats SOP for the Bushnevik faction of the Republican party. They attack others because they are unable to defend Bush. They just dont have the facts on their side, so they have to bring up another disgraced president, one which has not been in office for almost 6 years. That is how desperate they are.

Note: When I say Bushnevik faction, I dont mean the majority of Republicans, who are actually decent people. Once Bush and the Neocons are relegated to the trash can of history, the Republcian party will once more be an honest party of honest Conservatives.

Back
Top Bottom