• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush apologizes for Iraq

Captain America said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You got me.

ME TOO! LMAO

There is an article on the cover of the Washington Post that Condoleezza admitted that there have been "tactical errors" made in Iraq, so I thought that maybe this was Bush addressing those errors.

hipster, good one!

aps said:
ME TOO! LMAO

There is an article on the cover of the Washington Post that Condoleezza admitted that there have been "tactical errors" made in Iraq, so I thought that maybe this was Bush addressing those errors.

hipster, good one!

You know what would be really fun...if for the rest of the day we made a switch and posted all the opposite political talking points in all the other threads. I'll start...

Lets get a truck...and some rope and round us up some queers. We'll have a good ole fashioned fag drag....

Who's with me...
fag drag...come on...fag drag... LOL

jallman said:
You know what would be really fun...if for the rest of the day we made a switch and posted all the opposite political talking points in all the other threads. I'll start...

Lets get a truck...and some rope and round us up some queers. We'll have a good ole fashioned fag drag....

Who's with me...
Forgive me, but what political viewpoint is represented by such a disgusting scenerio as that?

KCConservative said:
Forgive me, but what political viewpoint is represented by such a disgusting scenerio as that?

it was called being facetious. Something I would think you could pick up on considering the way you interact with most others on this forum.

jallman said:
it was called being facetious. Something I would think you could pick up on considering the way you interact with most others on this forum.
so much nastiness, jallman. Try and control yourself. I mistook your facetiousness for an assertion. I have never found anything "fun" or facetious about dragging homosexuals. Hey, how about hating less and debating a little more friendly, okay?

KCConservative said:
so much nastiness, jallman. Try and control yourself. I mistook your facetiousness for an assertion. I have never found anything "fun" or facetious about dragging homosexuals. Hey, how about hating less and debating a little more friendly, okay?

I'm sorry, KC, but to see you telling someone to debate "a little more friendly" is a very hypocritcal statement coming from you. Overall, I know you are a good person with a good heart, but you have treated me and others like crap, and you are still doing it. I watch you go out of your way to incite certain posters, so while you're telling people to be nicer, please look in the mirror and say that as well. Peace. :cool:

Maybe KC took offense because he swings both ways? LOL J/K

It's ok, KC...I know the terms "drag" and "homosexual" might be offensive to some?

jallman said:

Who's with me...

Yeeh hah!!!!!

Let's round up those illegals and shoot em all on the way to church!!!!
Yippie

We'll just have the convicts like Duke Cunningham and Jack Abramoff work in the fields and such.

Youza youza youza

Back
Top Bottom