• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush’s trying his hardest to become a Nation Savior

D

Don

It looks like there will be no reinforcements in US armed forces in 2006. 7 of a 10 Americans say plump “No” to universal service. But this question is already decided in administration. All they need now is an immediate mighty act of terrorism like the 11-th of September. Than it will be easy to convince American people that everyone should be ready to sacrifice his life at war.
Under such conditions Bush family will appear as Nation saviors and will stay in the White House for a very long time. Thus the family interests in oil business will be protected. This war makes for the Bush clan an enormous profit, but costs too much for the USA.

Originally quoted by Don:
It looks like there will be no reinforcements in US armed forces in 2006. 7 of a 10 Americans say plump “No” to universal service. But this question is already decided in administration. All they need now is an immediate mighty act of terrorism like the 11-th of September. Than it will be easy to convince American people that everyone should be ready to sacrifice his life at war.
Under such conditions Bush family will appear as Nation saviors and will stay in the White House for a very long time. Thus the family interests in oil business will be protected. This war makes for the Bush clan an enormous profit, but costs too much for the USA.
Looks like they got it from London!

25messing20with20bush200218zp.jpg

If it were all about oil and we ousted Sadam and took over the country, why are gas prices at an all time high?

Originally quoted by Vauge:
If it were all about oil and we ousted Sadam and took over the country, why are gas prices at an all time high?
Ask Haliburton?

vauge said:

Come here, hon - if my calculations are right, we pay more than $6 a gallon.

Naughty Nurse said:
Come here, hon - if my calculations are right, we pay more than $6 a gallon.

The UK has quite a bit more taxes on gas than we do.

Billo_Really said:
Ask Haliburton?

Please show me another company that is able to do the job.

vauge said:
Well, the army used to before it was privitized.

Originally posted by Vauge:
Fluor, Bechtal, Parsons, Holmes and Narver, Syska and Hennessey, Lockewood-Greene, KTI, Jacobs, TMAD, Bovis-Lend Lease...

To infer that only one company can do the job, in my opinion, is not the only answer that is on the table. There are more choices than giving a 'no-bid' contract (which violates the public contracts code) to the Vice-Presidents former [?] company. Even the mere perception of a "conflict of interest" would warrant Halliburtons exclusion from any Iraqi re-constrution contracts. For some reason, they just keep getting them. In spite of the fact thier accounting is suspect, in spite of the fact they constantly over charge the government and in spite of the fact that in many cases, they are not doing the job at all!

Back
Top Bottom